KayEff

BlazBlue Question Thread - Ask your questions here!

Hey, does anyone know where and/or when I can find an accurate fan translation for the story segment of BlazBlue: Chrono Phantasma?

I've been using the Google Translate app on my phone so I can have a partial understanding of what's going on. lol It's slightly tedious.

My prayers have been answered! Thank you people who kept my ass on ice... figuratively xD so i guess I will see you all in... 4 hours. So when this finishes, I can just log on to my usual psn and should be able to play it?

My prayers have been answered! Thank you people who kept my ass on ice... figuratively xD so i guess I will see you all in... 4 hours. So when this finishes, I can just log on to my usual psn and should be able to play it?

Yeah, you don't have to be logged into your JP account in order to play. You can play it on your main account.

There's no need for that, if your keyboard is an english keyboard it'll automatically type in English.

I don't have a keyboard ;-; is there a way to just switch it to English and I can write that way???

First my mountains of rage for the most retarded occurence to happen while downloading CP: DAMN POWER OUTAGE!?!!?? Ok, so I was roughly... I dunno how to say it, there were 2 download bars, one at like 85% and the other about 45%. Am I gonna have to start all the way over? -_-

Answered my own question. Hopefully this storm doesn't be a bitch again

Edited by NecroTheReaper

Could someone give me a brief rundown regarding the whole lobby system in this game? I joined it, felt completely lost, and left shortly thereafter, lol.

Walk up to a machine and push A to "use" the cabinet. Wait for someone else to do the same. Push A again to ready up. Loser gets knocked off the cabinet for a moment.

So I was looking at a friends D-code and wanted to add him as a rival. I can't read moonrunes at all so first I hit L1, nothing happens, pressed R1, made a fart noise and turned his name purple.

What did I do?

Picture: https://twitter.com/Wokker1/status/394439652272537600/photo/1/large

Sorry for potato quality.

Edit: Nevermind, found out. L1 is "Good player" as in not a troll etc, R1 is a "Bad player" who is an ass etc.

Edited by Wokker

anyone have the button layout? looked around and couldnt find anything. I couldnt read the menu and I am forced to play on ps3 controller for the time being which confuses me more.

Also I won this game in a drawing last night. never owned one before then. So im pretty confused and new. All I know for sure is X=A. someone fill in the rest pls?

Is there a translation anywhere of all the Mission 30's?

anyone have the button layout? looked around and couldnt find anything. I couldnt read the menu and I am forced to play on ps3 controller for the time being which confuses me more.

Also I won this game in a drawing last night. never owned one before then. So im pretty confused and new. All I know for sure is X=A. someone fill in the rest pls?

Check the menu translation here: http://www.dustloop.com/forums/showthread.php?17814-CP-Menu-Translations

The button config can be accessed from anywhere (including character select, it just says Button Settings) and it uses images for A/B/C/D, so there's no Japanese navigation required once you find it.

The game won't let me use some player title words even though I've bought them, it displays something in moon instead. What gives?

edit: I guess there's a character limit or something. Which is pretty stupid considering you can only pick stuff the game has chosen for you.

Is there a translation anywhere of all the Mission 30's?

Here http://www.dustloop.com/forums/showthread.php?17719-CP-Trophy-Guide-Discussion&p=1558352&viewfull=1#post1558352

Edited by Putin

Sorry if this question has already been asked, but in challenge mode what are the characters missions 20 and 25?

20 combo with astrel. 25 do 4k after guard crush.

Sent from my LG-MS770 using Tapatalk now Free

Question: In Kurushii's menu translation guide it says 'replay room' on the options part about saving replays.

What replay room? I haven't seen one yet.

Question: In Kurushii's menu translation guide it says 'replay room' on the options part about saving replays.

What replay room? I haven't seen one yet.

It's in collection (The menu before options in the main menu) right above the gallery.

But I don't get it. In essence it seems that the option is saying 'save replays FROM the replay room'. That's where I get confused. Does that mean we can set up rooms to show off replays?

Yep, if you create a room you can select 4 different room types.

-Standard mode

-Everybody can play (ie playing is not restricted to 2 people at one given time)

-P.mode with someone

-Replay room