KayEff

BlazBlue Question Thread - Ask your questions here!

Does anyone have a solution to ragna's trial #30? I think it has something to do with getting 5000 health back but I cant seem to figure out a combo for it.

Does anyone have a solution to ragna's trial #30? I think it has something to do with getting 5000 health back but I cant seem to figure out a combo for it.

Try and do as much damage aa you can in Overdrive mode.

Sent from my LG-MS770 using Tapatalk now Free

But I don't get it. In essence it seems that the option is saying 'save replays FROM the replay room'. That's where I get confused. Does that mean we can set up rooms to show off replays?

By default ALL of your matches will get temporarily saved (see Kurushii's menu translations for how to tune your replay saves).

If you want to keep something permanently and not have it roll off as your saves continue you have to specifically flag it.

how to record the opposite character in training mode? is there some translation guide for training mode anywhere for cp of course.

edit- woops nevermind im blind i found it on the forum lol... sry

Edited by zshippozx

So...is there any reason that joining online lobbies seems to freeze/crash my PS3?

Edit: For clarity, I'm talking about the lobbies where your pixel avatar walks around. It crashes it so hard I need to unplug my PS3 from the wall to restart it ._.

So...is there any reason that joining online lobbies seems to freeze/crash my PS3?

Edit: For clarity, I'm talking about the lobbies where your pixel avatar walks around. It crashes it so hard I need to unplug my PS3 from the wall to restart it ._.

omg, it just happened to me 2 times in a row now! Same thing! I am SO.FREAKING.ANGRY.

What model is your ps3? Mine is a 500gb super slim, with about 10 days of life..:mad:

omg, it just happened to me 2 times in a row now! Same thing! I am SO.FREAKING.ANGRY.

What model is your ps3? Mine is a 500gb super slim, with about 10 days of life..:mad:

Uh honestly I get really confused with all of the PS3 models but yeah I think mine is a super slim.

Just got my imported copy and tried redeeming the Terumi code via the instructions in the Importing Guide. Although I'm getting this error when I enter the code:

http://imageshack.com/a/img404/386/oh86.jpg

Anyone able to translate the error? I'm guessing it's something along the lines of invalid code entered. Thanks in advance.

Just got my imported copy and tried redeeming the Terumi code via the instructions in the Importing Guide. Although I'm getting this error when I enter the code:

Anyone able to translate the error? I'm guessing it's something along the lines of invalid code entered. Thanks in advance.

I think it's basically saying the code you input is mistaken and is possibly invalid.

Edited by Tokkan

Are you sure you got the Japanese version ? I think if you have the Asia version, you might have to input your code in the Hong Kong PSN store instead.

Are you sure you got the Japanese version ? I think if you have the Asia version, you might have to input your code in the Hong Kong PSN store instead.

You're right, totally forgot I ordered the Asian version. Thanks, I'll give it a try in the HK store.

Edit: Yup, that was the problem. Thanks again, sorry for the dumbassery.

Edited by Omortus

That's weird. I'm using a Logitech wireless keyboard, maybe it's because of my keyboard?

I figured out how to fix it! If anyone is still wondering on your PS3 XMB go to settings>accessory settings>keyboard type and change it to UK standard. No idea why UK and US standard would make a difference, but it worked for me.

is it true theres 21 colours? does the dlc unlock them? i only got 6 :(

1-6 are default.

7-16 are unlocked in Gallery.

17-21 are paid DLC.

Anyone know how to download replays?

Edit: As in other's replays not your own. Since there's an option to Auto Upload them, then there has to be some place to download them.

1-6 are default.

7-16 are unlocked in Gallery.

17-21 are paid DLC.

Where in the gallery? I don't see the option for extra colors. Are there specific requirement to get them, or do you just have to buy them with p$? If the latter exactly where are they please.

Where in the gallery? I don't see the option for extra colors. Are there specific requirement to get them, or do you just have to buy them with p$? If the latter exactly where are they please.

Go to collection > item, and scroll all the way to the bottom. You don't need any requirement for the colors save P$.

Go to collection > item, and scroll all the way to the bottom. You don't need any requirement for the colors save P$.

Ah I see. Alright thanks.