KayEff

BlazBlue Question Thread - Ask your questions here!

Hi everybody, got my own copy of CP LE yesterday and I love it! (Even though I can't actually read Japanese...) So does anyone know what it means in the Challenge mode the challenge 20? You're given 100%, opponent's health is low and there's no sample available. Astral doesn't help and finishing your opponent with a combo doesn't work either (tried it a few times, didn't see to do anything...). Thanks in advance!

Hi everybody, got my own copy of CP LE yesterday and I love it! (Even though I can't actually read Japanese...) So does anyone know what it means in the Challenge mode the challenge 20? You're given 100%, opponent's health is low and there's no sample available. Astral doesn't help and finishing your opponent with a combo doesn't work either (tried it a few times, didn't see to do anything...). Thanks in advance!

#20 is pretty much always combo into astral.

Just got BlazBlue: Chronophantasma the other day. OBADURAIBU is a really cool new feature, but there are some things I don't understand about it.

In Overdrive Mode you have a timer that shows how long until it runs out. Why is it that sometimes it lasts for about 10 seconds and others it only lasts for like 2? Does it have something to do with if I'm in the middle of a combo, what the match time is, heat gauge, or health points at the time of activation?

It's related towards the user's HP. The lower their HP, the longer it sustains.

Edited by InWithTheAshes

The game seems to have bunch of movies that you can unlock in the gallery. How do you unlock those movies?

A sizable number of them are from each character's Arcade Mode ending.

My colour in netplay was light green, then after a win it turned white which according to Kurushii's translation means undetermined.

Wasn't that only for when you don't have enough matches for the game to "rank" you?

Thanks. That makes sense. I also see that if you use it as an Overdrive cancel it cuts the duration.

Not only that. But if used as an od cancle, the time is halfed.

Sent from my LG-MS770 using Tapatalk now Free

How do you unlock everything in the gallery? There are some section where you can't buy it with cash. (i.e. first section under item or 3rd section under illustrations) Also, how do you unlock unlimited chars?

How do you unlock everything in the gallery? There are some section where you can't buy it with cash. (i.e. first section under item or 3rd section under illustrations) Also, how do you unlock unlimited chars?

Clear illustrations for Abyss mode, beat Unlimited Mars mode with that character

Bumping up my question. Since its been clearly ignored.

The announcers voices? Inset cash moneh!!!

EDIT: Unless you mean the location test voices, in which case you just need to clear arcade mode with said character.

Edited by SolxBaiken

I have a question! How does the ranked system work? When I try to play ranked, there appears a list of people to choose from and almost immediately disappears everyone, then the list stays empty for a good while...:gonk:

K, thanks. Playing Abyss Mode, unlocking the illustration part, but the first section in the item section is still locked. Is that the unlimited Mars one?

Edit: Oh, crap. I meant to post this in the News and Gameplay Thread. Please disregard.

Edited by Jackie Chandler

Okay! Is there a challenge #30 asist thread or something? I know what they want, i just dont know how to do it. Like with hazama, i just realized I have to be in the air for ten seconds... not my opponent. I got two seconds from doing arial attacks on my grounded opponent. Anyway, is there a thread that gives you combo sets that complete these #30's or what?

Sent from my LG-MS770 using Tapatalk now Free

Bumping up my question. Since its been clearly ignored.

If you mean the announcers, they're paid DLC.

If you mean the secret voices, beat story mode.

If you mean the loke test voices, beat arcade mode with said character.

I have a question! How does the ranked system work? When I try to play ranked, there appears a list of people to choose from and almost immediately disappears everyone, then the list stays empty for a good while...:gonk:

This. I'm able to pick someone to fight with if I'm lucky once, but after that, the list stays blank forever.

I prefer to choose an opponent then to get picked by one.

Man, so that item section for gallery, it's for each char you beat in Unlimited mars mode huh? Bah, never getting THAT one completed. >_>; Anyway, I unlocked the first 10 for Abyss mode gallery, how do you unlock the next 10? Those last 10 pics in abyss mode and Unlimited char pics are the only ones I haven't gotten.