KayEff

BlazBlue Question Thread - Ask your questions here!

So is there pretty much no chance of Chrono Phantasma ever being released on an Xbox console? I know this question might be a little off topic, but is it Arc System Works not releasing their games on Xbox anymore? I mean, first this, then Guilty Gear, and now I have a creeping suspicion about the new Persona 4 Arena update. As a guy who bought both P4A and BlazBlue on Xbox 360, do I not a right to be a little pissed off by this?

Indeed, p4a2 will also be ps3-exclusive, so you're correct to be suspicious about it. And yeah, the fact of there being no xbox version has been confirmed since forever ago as far as CP goes.

What is "Buppa Guard"?

The Japanese talks alot about it, but there doesn't seem to be single place on the internet where someone tries to explain it.

Hey guys lately I have been seeing this awesome Hazama colour scheme but when I bought the dlc for it it wasn't there. So how do you get that colour scheme?

It could be one of does colour schemes given as bonuses for buying game magazines.

I have a question about the DLC. If I buy the DLC characters and delete my save files for CP, will I still have those characters or will I have to re-buy them?

You may have to redownload them, but PSN tracks what you own, so even if your entire PS3 exploded and you got a new one, you could get the DLC again without having to pay.

Indeed, p4a2 will also be ps3-exclusive, so you're correct to be suspicious about it. And yeah, the fact of there being no xbox version has been confirmed since forever ago as far as CP goes.

I see... I guess it’s not THAT big of a deal seeing as I already own a PS3 and have a PSN account (although I usually don’t play on it that much). BTW, am I the only one who finds it hilarious how the Xbox version of Extend says “Thank you very much for playing Blazblue Continuum Shift Extend on Xbox 360” on the main menu, like, yeah... you’re welcome assholes?

What is "Buppa Guard"?

The Japanese talks alot about it, but there doesn't seem to be single place on the internet where someone tries to explain it.

Do you have any examples?

Hey guys lately I have been seeing this awesome Hazama colour scheme but when I bought the dlc for it it wasn't there. So how do you get that colour scheme?

Depends on what number color you're looking for.

1-6 is unlocked automatically, I believe.

7-? come from purchasing them in the collection tab.

5(or 6?) more colors come from dlc.

Also, does anyone know how I can set the character voices to play? I bought them in game but I don't know how to set them.

Edited by Austin_QED

Depends on what number color you're looking for.

1-6 is unlocked automatically, I believe.

7-? come from purchasing them in the collection tab.

5(or 6?) more colors come from dlc.

Also, does anyone know how I can set the character voices to play? I bought them in game but I don't know how to set them.

Do you mean the announcers? If so it's in the settings I think either game or audio and just find the option where it shows Type B and A.

Wait, can you even buy the announcers in game? I thought they were PSN DLC.

Unfortunately, I believe the only way to get additional System Voices is to buy them as DLC, the voices you can unlock in the Gallery are just for listening to as is, as far as I know there is no way to actually use them besides listening to them in the gallery. Though, at least you don't have to spend real money to get them.

Maybe its been answered already but how do you unlock voices in Gallery mode? Do you have to buy them?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Gallery mode yeah. You use your BB money, but if you mean announcers then those you have to buy with Yen

Gallery mode yeah. You use your BB money, but if you mean announcers then those you have to buy with Yen

Yoshaaa! Thanks. Its weird cause when im in gallery mode they're all locked and when i click on them it doesn't prompt me to use my bb money. But i'll try again DX

etytumys.jpg

Well i tried it out and yeah its still no good. I must be missing something. Do i have to play story mode or have enough bb money to unlock it?

Well i tried it out and yeah its still no good. I must be missing something. Do i have to play story mode or have enough bb money to unlock it?

Yeah, you gotta play through Story Mode to unlock them. Sadly, they're only special messages by each characters' respective seiyuu. No voice collection or anything like that. I think they cost... 2000... 3000 P$ each?

I'm a stick player and I have been facing this problem for a long time. Every time I'm barrier blocking, be it in the air or on the ground, I block using A+B+C and holding back. Before I get to break a throw, I already get a throw reject miss because I am holding A+B+C, and apparently the game registers the B+C as a throw, even though I'm also holding A at the same time. This means that I always get a throw reject miss which results in always getting thrown since I don't even get the opportunity to break the throw.

What can I do against this? ;_;

barrier block is A+B. why are you pressing C?

A+B+C is an option select that breaks throws (briefly), but as a downside, you can get TRM'd

im trying to buy this digitally off the JP psn store, doesnt seem to be around when i search :/ did they take it off or am i doing something wrong ?

im trying to buy this digitally off the JP psn store, doesnt seem to be around when i search :/ did they take it off or am i doing something wrong ?

Still showing up for me.