KayEff

BlazBlue Question Thread - Ask your questions here!

Quick question

Are you able to use the English DLC packs for JP BBCP? (example: the Music DLC packs)

Probably not, as DLC for PS3 is region coded/locked/etc. But there are a few exceptions to certain games, but probably not for this one.

Greetings all.

What's the difference between Guard-Point and Super Armor?

Someone correct me if I'm wrong, but from my understanding:

Super armor - move absorbs x amount of damage before you can get hit out of the move

Guard point - allows you to block (without holding back) while attacking. I think some moves only have high/low guardpoint, too.

I've heard that the patch is hitting in May, around the release of Vita CP. However, I don't think I heard it from ArcSys themselves, so take it with a grain of salt.

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

I've heard that the patch is hitting in May, around the release of Vita CP. However, I don't think I heard it from ArcSys themselves, so take it with a grain of salt.

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

Well, other than the PR statement Aksys put up, its worth noting anyways. (Still says it'll be up in May, but no date yet.)

http://blazblueuniverse.com/blazblue-chrono-phantasma-character-rebalance

Can someone please explain how to toggle auto pass on/off? Every time I try to pass the game refuses to let me play again. Help is needed cause this is doing my head in!

Auto pass just puts you on auto pilot passing. To turn it off you just pick Auto Pass from the menu again.

But there should be a way to just pass once without using auto pass...

Auto pass just puts you on auto pilot passing. To turn it off you just pick Auto Pass from the menu again.

But there should be a way to just pass once without using auto pass...

I've tried toggling it again but I doesn't seem to work, any idea how to pass without auto passing?

I've tried toggling it again but I doesn't seem to work, any idea how to pass without auto passing?

If you toggle it off when it's your turn, you have to wait until the next time around for it to take effect because you've already passed by that point.

I don't get why Blue Sanction plays in the Ragna vs Nu-13 fight and yet it's not a selectable track in versus. All the previous openings were available as BGMs, why not Blue Sanction?

Inb4 because it's used as the astral theme.

The astral version is too short.

My exact words when I imported the game back in October. The same goes for BANG BANG BIG BANG.

There is actually a way to select those songs through a glitch that only works online, though it requires that you have at least one of the music/stage DLC packs. Here are the steps.

1. When selecting your stage and BGM in either a Player or an Online Lobby match, go to BGM and hit L1 to go to the Extra BGM, then hit L1 again to go back to CP BGM.

2. Depending on certain factors which are unknown at this time, you should be highlighting either a blank song name or SIX-HEROES. I ended up getting SIX-HEROES highlighted so I will assume at least a few others will get the same result as well.

3. Hitting left once with SIX-HEROES highlighted will change the BGM to Rebellion II. With Rebellion II highlighted, hit left 22 times, and you will highlight a blank slot. You have now highlighted explorator, the menu theme. From here, you can continue scrolling left to select more normally-unusable songs, including the full version of Bang!Bang!BigBang! and even Bang's old FRKZ theme.

Here is the list of blank songs as they appear in the list. You will encounter some already-selectable songs in between, which I have marked as an "x" label to indicate a breaking point until you get to the next blank songs.

1. explorator

2. Proof of the Warrior (Character Select)

3. White Nights (Title Screen)

4. Blue sanction

5. Drive Qualia (Console Version Ending Theme)

x (next blank song is after Fatal Judge)

6. Bang!Bang!BigBang! (FRKZ version)

7. Bang!Bang!BigBang! (Full version)

x (next blank song is after Sector7)

8. OMAENO TETTSUINI KUGIWO UTE!!

9. OMAENO TETTSUINI KUGIWO UTE!! (FRKZ version)

x (next blank song is after Nightmare Fiction II)

10. Lobby Theme (Rebellion with Arcade SFX)

x (next blank song is after Gluttony Fang II)

11. Remaining (Continue Theme, does not loop)

After this, you will end up back at Rebellion II, at which point you will end up continuously highlighting Rebellion II until you hit Lust SIN II and then you will hit a few more blank songs. Do not select these, as it will cause the game to freeze.

Quick question.

Let's say you bought a JP version of BBCP. What happens when you buy the US version and play it with the same account you used to play the JP one? Will your player card tag along with you?

Quick question.

Let's say you bought a JP version of BBCP. What happens when you buy the US version and play it with the same account you used to play the JP one? Will your player card tag along with you?

Everything from your card transfers except color. So rankings, wins, score attack stuff etc etc will all stay but your color square will be white.

Actually, my color remains yellow between physical US/digital JP copies.

I noticed I had to re-purchase D-Code things even though my D-Code already had things like Nine Hat and title words set that I had purchased in JP version, which was kinda funny.

Hey there!

I'm new to Dustloop and Blazblue. I want to learn Litchi, she is an interesting character.

So my question is, is she hard to learn as a beginner in BB?

FG's I played online so far: MK9, IGAU, TTT2, SC4, SC5, SSF4 AE, UMvC3, SFxT.

Hey there!

I'm new to Dustloop and Blazblue. I want to learn Litchi, she is an interesting character.

Somewhat for me, I never got into using Litchi, it's her rod combos which is the challenging thing imo

There is actually a way to select those songs through a glitch that only works online, though it requires that you have at least one of the music/stage DLC packs. Here are the steps.

1. When selecting your stage and BGM in either a Player or an Online Lobby match, go to BGM and hit L1 to go to the Extra BGM, then hit L1 again to go back to CP BGM.

2. Depending on certain factors which are unknown at this time, you should be highlighting either a blank song name or SIX-HEROES. I ended up getting SIX-HEROES highlighted so I will assume at least a few others will get the same result as well.

3. Hitting left once with SIX-HEROES highlighted will change the BGM to Rebellion II. With Rebellion II highlighted, hit left 22 times, and you will highlight a blank slot. You have now highlighted explorator, the menu theme. From here, you can continue scrolling left to select more normally-unusable songs, including the full version of Bang!Bang!BigBang! and even Bang's old FRKZ theme.

Here is the list of blank songs as they appear in the list. You will encounter some already-selectable songs in between, which I have marked as an "x" label to indicate a breaking point until you get to the next blank songs.

1. explorator

2. Proof of the Warrior (Character Select)

3. White Nights (Title Screen)

4. Blue sanction

5. Drive Qualia (Console Version Ending Theme)

x (next blank song is after Fatal Judge)

6. Bang!Bang!BigBang! (FRKZ version)

7. Bang!Bang!BigBang! (Full version)

x (next blank song is after Sector7)

8. OMAENO TETTSUINI KUGIWO UTE!!

9. OMAENO TETTSUINI KUGIWO UTE!! (FRKZ version)

x (next blank song is after Nightmare Fiction II)

10. Lobby Theme (Rebellion with Arcade SFX)

x (next blank song is after Gluttony Fang II)

11. Remaining (Continue Theme, does not loop)

After this, you will end up back at Rebellion II, at which point you will end up continuously highlighting Rebellion II until you hit Lust SIN II and then you will hit a few more blank songs. Do not select these, as it will cause the game to freeze.

Ehh, too much trouble.

Hey there!

Litchi is a really strong character though she certainly is not easy to start with.

Are the DLC characters sprites Kokonoe and Terumi already in the disc. If so, why nobody complain like in the case of Street Fighter X Tekken?

Are the DLC characters sprites Kokonoe and Terumi already in the disc. If so, why nobody complain like in the case of Street Fighter X Tekken?

Terumi is obviously on the disc, since you fight him in story mode (likewise, Noel's old costume also appears in the story). I forget whether or not it was found out that Kokonoe was too, though.

I've always wondered this myself, and my only two answers are:

1. It's only two characters compared to twelve.

2. People are waiting to give Capcom any crap they can because of their practices. So a company like ASW probably won't get too much backlash for doing the same.

Or, quite possibly, we just don't care.