KayEff

BlazBlue Question Thread - Ask your questions here!

Does anyone have the "Types of bursts" diagram, with "Rage burst" etc?

I read somewhere that all the DLC will be included (Characters & the stages and BGM that came with the volumes of BB:AM) on the game. The only paid thing is the System voices apparently.

Can anyone confirm this?

I read somewhere that all the DLC will be included (Characters & the stages and BGM that came with the volumes of BB:AM) on the game. The only paid thing is the System voices apparently.

Old System Voices can be obtained from Gallery according to the article on last week's Dengeki magazine.

Mai and Kajun System Voices are the only confirmed DLC at the moment.

So a friend asked me if there was any start up time on barrier, from what he told me he got chipped out when he did wake up barrier, I didn't see anything on it framedata wise so was wondering if anyone knows.

He didn't tell me the specifics of who he was playing against, he also told me he might of messed his barrier input up but I figured I'd ask anyway cause I was curious too.

DId anyone confirm blazblue CPE being available at the jp psn store? 

It was on the PSN store between the dates of 9th April to the 19th of April as a pre order. Right now it's gone, but it's going to return on the 23rd when the game have been released.

It was on the PSN store between the dates of 9th April to the 19th of April as a pre order. Right now it's gone, but it's going to return on the 23rd when the game have been released.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/9k5duiu47vel76q/blazblue.PNG?dl=0

I was doing some digging and found this at the jp sony psn store.Well that's great I''d prefer to download it anyways. 

I really don't get why they have to remove the preorder/preload from the store, just remove the preorder bonus and leave the rest, I missed the deadline and now I have to wait until the 23rd.

So I pre-ordered BBCPEX on the store and im pre-downloading the game now. Does anyone know when the game unlocks so you can play?

So I pre-ordered BBCPEX on the store and im pre-downloading the game now. Does anyone know when the game unlocks so you can play?

On the 22nd I believe

At 7.00 a.m. of 23rd april (japanese time)

so that would make it available to us @ 4pm 22nd... seeing is how japan is a solid 15 hours ahead

errr mountain time that is...

HKD = Hong Kong Dollars, I'm guessing. To get the relatively less expensive Asia release of the game off the HK PSN.

Dunno about the HKD prices, but the nominal/retail JP prices for the console versions are 5800 yen for digital and ~6200 yen for physical. Vita is 4800 yen, digital only.

Oh yeah, I was talking about HKD, thought it was the only way to have the game with English text without waiting US/EU release, like Guilty. Since you got to buy them from play Asia, it's good to not buy too much or not enough, because it takes a little time to be sent.