KayEff

BlazBlue Question Thread - Ask your questions here!

Alright, here's another question that just dawned on me. Is the digital download ps4 only or it's both ps3 and ps4 (was hoping to download the ps3 copy and buying the ps4 copy in the summer) 

Alright, here's another question that just dawned on me. Is the digital download ps4 only or it's both ps3 and ps4 (was hoping to download the ps3 copy and buying the ps4 copy in the summer) 

If I understood your question correctly, there are digital versions for PS4, PS3 and PSVita(vita is only digital in Japan). I would believe there are for X1 as well, but I've no idea about that.

All three versions had pre orders before, only that the vita's was a little late.

There are digital download versions for both PS3 and PS4. I believe it's not Cross-buy though, so yeah, you will need to buy both versions eventually if you want to play on PS3 and PS4.

Wait a minute, I'm a bit confused, I thought that this game doubled as the 2.0 patch for BBCP just like how BBCSEX was also a patch, but the game's out and I'm still running on BBCP1.1.

Was I wrong to make that assumption, or is the patch just not until later?

Wait a minute, I'm a bit confused, I thought that this game doubled as the 2.0 patch for BBCP just like how BBCSEX was also a patch, but the game's out and I'm still running on BBCP1.1.

Was I wrong to make that assumption, or is the patch just not until later?

I'm confused that you are confused. BBCSEX was not a patch.

I'm confused that you are confused. BBCSEX was not a patch.

It wasn't? I could have sworn the balance changes were patched in to allow previous iterations of BBCS to netplay with CSEX, but I haven't touched BBCS since I got CP so maybe my memory is just faulty as fuck.

Me playing my friend's copy of BBCSEX a lot probably isn't helping my shit memory either.

My next question is why does arksys want all my yens?

It wasn't? I could have sworn the balance changes were patched in to allow previous iterations of BBCS to netplay with CSEX, but I haven't touched BBCS since I got CP so maybe my memory is just faulty as fuck.

CS was patched and updated up through 2.0, but Extend was an entirely new release that did not connect to the previous CS release at all.

CS was patched and updated up through 2.0, but Extend was an entirely new release that did not connect to the previous CS release at all.

It wasn't actually CALLED 2.0 on console though.

Hi all :3

If I buy this on my JPN account, will I be able to play it on my US PS4 account?

Basically, I'd like to get it on PS4 if possible, but have the ability to get it on another platform if need be.

If you purchase the PS4 version, yes, according to a friend of mine.

Yeah, I can 100% confirm this now :P

Yeah, I can 100% confirm this now :P

Have you tried it yet? It won't let me play it on my US account... 

It says I need to purchase a license to play.

Edit: Got it working, just need to make sure that your JP account has the PS4 you're using set as your primary system.

This is directed to anyone else who pre-ordered digitally, as of now does anyone know how to get their DLC system voices?  Mines are locked out as "already been purchased/not available" yet they don't appear in the gallery.  Currently doing remix heart story to see if it will unlock it or something.

This is directed to anyone else who pre-ordered digitally, as of now does anyone know how to get their DLC system voices?  Mines are locked out as "already been purchased/not available" yet they don't appear in the gallery.  Currently doing remix heart story to see if it will unlock it or something.

You have bought it right in the "Related Items", "View All" in the OS?

Have you restarted the game after buying it?

If you've done both, go to the second choice in the OPTIONS tab in the main menu.

When you are at Game Option, go to 6th choice (システムボイス) and press left or right on the d-pad. 

早見 沙織 is Mai's

藤田 咲 is Kanjun's

(I'm using PS4 as base for the explanation, can't help with PS3 as OS)

You have bought it right in the "Related Items", "View All" in the OS?

Have you restarted the game after buying it?

If you've done both, go to the second choice in the OPTIONS tab in the main menu.

When you are at Game Option, go to 6th choice (システムボイス) and press left or right on the d-pad. 

早見 沙織 is Mai's

藤田 咲 is Kanjun's

(I'm using PS4 as base for the explanation, can't help with PS3 as OS)

Thanks a lot, found it

excuse me for asking this here, but is there an app for bb or maybe fgs in general like SF4 Notes?

or let me ask this: how do you learn (new) combos? i put like 70 hours into bbcsex on steam with valk but not a single combo works now (not that i could do many lol). i guess i should just c&p every combo into a word file...

excuse me for asking this here, but is there an app for bb or maybe fgs in general like SF4 Notes?

or let me ask this: how do you learn (new) combos? i put like 70 hours into bbcsex on steam with valk but not a single combo works now (not that i could do many lol). i guess i should just c&p every combo into a word file...

You watch a lot of footage of competitive play from tourneys and whenever you see a new combo you memorize it/take it down for future reference. Also some combo movies (ones intended for practical stuff rather than flashy silliness) also help in this endeavor.

Challenge mode will give you a basic understanding of your character, with some decent combos. 

The Valk Sub-forum would have more specific/optimal combos for screen position, starters, wolf meter, oki, etc.

Also like Dreiko said, if there's nothing helpful in either of those places then you can watch JP match vidz.

Anyone know a good way to grind for money in this game? Wanna unlock all those colors soon.

Arcade gives you a good amount. Challenges. Beating Story and then doing Highlander.

I've been grinding Abyss with Celica after getting a huge damage buff skill and can mash Drive and win right away and just get the Reward + items after bosses.

^, for me I primarily did Abyss grinding in the past games to max out my P$