KayEff

BlazBlue Question Thread - Ask your questions here!

Are there any new changes to the Unlimited characters in CPEX? In particular, do they have any new supers and are they updated to current balance?

No, everyone is still at 1.0 Unlimited mode.

If you bought DLC in CP, does that carry over to CPEX or do you have to buy it all again? This includes Terumi (I got him for free when I got the limited edition of CP), Kokonoe, Kagura, Noel's alternate costume, any colors, BBCP stages and music, unlimited characters, etc.

If you bought DLC in CP, does that carry over to CPEX or do you have to buy it all again? This includes Terumi (I got him for free when I got the limited edition of CP), Kokonoe, Kagura, Noel's alternate costume, any colors, BBCP stages and music, unlimited characters, etc.

I believe having the DLC already bought unlocks it in CPE so that you don't need to grind for P$. Kagura, Terumi, and Kokonoe are all pre unlocked regardless, same with Noel's DLC costume.

Does CPE on the PS4 work with PS3 sticks, or is it the same deal as GG?

That function will never happen outside of MKX and Skullgirls. Bottom line I'd just buckle down and get a ps4 fight stick or get one modded for it because counting on the companies to make their games compatible with past gen fight sticks is a waste of time IMO

Anyone know a good way to grind for money in this game? Wanna unlock all those colors soon.

Abysse mode, that's where I got loads of money and unlocked most of the unlimited characters to the the Unlimited Blazblue Works Adhievement on the Xbox

Are there any option selects in Blazblue that should be known about, such as the fuzzy stuff in Persona? I know there are fuzzy guard setups, where you're locked into one blocking animation (ie stuck standing so jump normals that would normally whiff crouching will hit you and you're forced to block them), but I imagine those vary in setup and usefulness from character to character. Is there anything else?

There's always the classic barrier block/throw tech OS where you just hit 1ABC to barrier and tech throws. A varient of that is the backwards dp B +C that lets you dp cross ups but grab if they don't (great against Azrael). Some characters have throw OS where they can do 6B, 6B+C where they tech grabs and avoid late grabs with a grab invul move (Tao, Jin, possibly Terumi). Hazama has an OS where he can super you if you roll out of the corner but will hit you if you stay down and still recover in time if you get up normally.

Sent from my ZTE-X500 using Tapatalk 2

I bought the Japanese version of BBCPEX and it doesn't seem to be saving settings changes/unlocks/abyss progress. Am I missing a setting or something?

Quick question, does the hong kong version of the game have english text?

Any differences between Ps3/4 -versions?

The only difference i know is that the PS4 version has virtually NO load times. The only time you are going to wait more than five seconds is if you play online.

I have a question regarding the Options menu, I noticed in menu translations that there is an option for vibration settings, what does that mean? The setting can be turned on or off, but what is it that actually vibrates? I don't think it's the controller, because that never vibrates at all. I leave the setting on.

Where did you get the Dengeki and Famitsu colors from again? Are they still available to purchase?

Where did you get the Dengeki and Famitsu colors from again? Are they still available to purchase?

Well, in the original BBCP I believe you had to get the codes for the colors from certain issues of the respective magazines, but in BBCPEX you should be able to buy them for in-game money from the "ITEMS" section in the Gallery. I was able to get them that way.

Here are the links

Famitsu

Dengeki

Guide in case of more help is needed

I believe that the codes are still part of it, but I'm not 100% sure of that.

Well, in the original BBCP I believe you had to get the codes for the colors from certain issues of the respective magazines, but in BBCPEX you should be able to buy them for in-game money from the "ITEMS" section in the Gallery. I was able to get them that way.

That is only for the old Dengeki and Famitsu colors. The new ones you have to buy the magazines for.

There are two sets of Dengeki/Famitsu colors, the set for BBCP (included in BBCPE) and the set for BBCPE (have to buy magazines for).

Here are the links

Famitsu

Dengeki

Guide in case of more help is needed

I believe that the codes are still part of it, but I'm not 100% sure of that.

That is only for the old Dengeki and Famitsu colors. The new ones you have to buy the magazines for.

There are two sets of Dengeki/Famitsu colors, the set for BBCP (included in BBCPE) and the set for BBCPE (have to buy magazines for).

Oh, I see, I thought Frost Monarch meant the old ones.

Hello guys I need a little tip about the story mode. Now I have bbce for ps4 and I've already enjoyed the funny summary of bbct and bbcs stories... Now please, tell me what should I watch.

1) At first Chronophantasma story and then extend story but which section should I start from? (I mean Chronophantasma, Six heroes or sector seven?).

2) Also, should I first complete one section and then watch another one (six heroes -> chronophantasma) or mix everythin? Is there an order for understande everything better (six heroes chap1 -> cph chap1 -> sector seven chap 1 etc...)?

3)I've never watched "Teach me, Litchi Sensei". I only know that it's a general summing up about blazblue universe, but does it spoiler anything about chronophantasma story?

Sorry for being annoying with these questions and thank you in advance :)

It will force you to mix. After you have done some in one section you need to do some in other sections to be able continue the first section. And it does that several times.

Since CPE now comes with a Rematch option, wouldn't it be possible to set matches to one rouond, 10 seconds (or whatever the lowest round timer is), set X on a stock to turbo, put some sort of weight on the button and then call it a night?