KayEff

BlazBlue Question Thread - Ask your questions here!

When do the DLC characters come out?

Kagura Terumi and Kokonoe are instantly unlocked. You don't have to download them again.

Even if it comes with the game, you shouldn't buy/use the DLC. Blazblue Chronophantasma: Extended Electric Boogaloo Deluxe is gonna happen eventually and then you'll look like a fool for falling for arksys' clever traps.

Lol, I don't they'll do an extended extend. They'll more than likely do BB4 in about two years instead.

Sent from my ZTE-X500 using Tapatalk 2

I doubt that there will be another update to CP after this one but I also doubt we'll be hearing any news about a BB4 until early next year at the earliest and that's being incredibly optimistic. 

I doubt that there will be another update to CP after this one but I also doubt we'll be hearing any news about a BB4 until early next year at the earliest and that's being incredibly optimistic. 

Why not this year?, CP was released 3 year ago (this november). Is because you think they will want to have a year gap between the console release of CPEX and BB4 in arcades?. Until now they have released the 3 main games (CT, CS and CP) on november.

Besides, they have 2 perfect opportunities to announce BB4 in this year - Burufes 2015 Ultimate Summer (July 12) and Arc Revo (August 15).

Question! So I had pre-ordered BBCPEX, and pre-downloaded it and everything before it was released. Until now though, I didn't do anything about the Mai and Cajun system voices. Now I'm trying to find them, but, if I go to "System Voices" in the PSN Store, all the blocks are empty and it tells me that content was not found. But if I go to my Options, the system voices aren't available to me so it's not like they were already downloaded. The lobby avatar stuff is all there, but what happened to the system voices? I'm confused.

Why not this year?, CP was released 3 year ago (this november). Is because you think they will want to have a year gap between the console release of CPEX and BB4 in arcades?. Until now they have released the 3 main games (CT, CS and CP) on november.

There's the possibility that Mori wants to pursue Xrd's 3D anime graphics with BB, if that is the case then we won't probably see a new BB released until 2016. Although, BB4 is also said to be the last chapter of Ragna's story arc so they'll (for the sake of series image etc.) probably make it in the style CP (= 2015 release possible) and afterwards "soft reboot" the series with a stripped cast and some new characters.

There's the possibility that Mori wants to pursue Xrd's 3D anime graphics with BB, if that is the case then we won't probably see a new BB released until 2016. Although, BB4 is also said to be the last chapter of Ragna's story arc so they'll (for the sake of series image etc.) probably make it in the style CP (= 2015 release possible) and afterwards "soft reboot" the series with a stripped cast and some new characters.

I think the second possibility is more likely, specially because as you said, a soft reboot will allow them to start will a smaller rooster, making all the CP characters plus some newcomers (for BB4) in the Xrd engine will take a lot of time and money. I hope they stay with 2D sprites for the future, but they need to redraw them or do something about them because the current ones are not ready for 1080p. Also, I believe Daisuke said they went with 3D because they already had Blazblue in 2D and they wanted to differenciate both franchises, I hope they stay true to that.

Lets just pray that they don't do that.

Although, lets be honest, someone else is going to die in BB4. Depending on the deaths will depend on what a potential new roster will look like. Very unique characters like Rachel couldn't be replaced if they died.

Although this is Mori we're talking about and he loooooves his asspulls.

Makoto is alive.

Kagura is alive.

Nobody will miss Bullet.

Amane will teach Carl to dance.

Terumi will possess Plat's body so we get a small foul mouthed psycho.

BB4 everybody.

Nobody will miss Bullet.

So much truth.

Trying to imagine this is hilarious.

Question! So I had pre-ordered BBCPEX, and pre-downloaded it and everything before it was released. Until now though, I didn't do anything about the Mai and Cajun system voices. Now I'm trying to find them, but, if I go to "System Voices" in the PSN Store, all the blocks are empty and it tells me that content was not found. But if I go to my Options, the system voices aren't available to me so it's not like they were already downloaded. The lobby avatar stuff is all there, but what happened to the system voices? I'm confused.

Have you tried (re-)downloading the system voices from the JP PSN account, maybe that might work? Then check and see in the options if their system voices are available once you go into your primary account.

Have you tried (re-)downloading the system voices from the JP PSN account, maybe that might work? Then check and see in the options if their system voices are available once you go into your primary account.

My JP PSN account is actually my primary account ^^;

That's why I'm so confused. They just don't show up in my Download List or the PSN Store. 

My JP PSN account is actually my primary account ^^;

That's why I'm so confused. They just don't show up in my Download List or the PSN Store. 

Have you "bought" the item named 『BLAZBLUE CHRONOPHANTASMA EXTEND』ダウンロード版予約購入特典 (it has the BBCPE logo as Icon) that should be in the PSN store?

After buying it, it should make the Kajun and Mai voices free to download.

That's at least how it went for me with my PS4 pre order.

Have you "bought" the item named 『BLAZBLUE CHRONOPHANTASMA EXTEND』ダウンロード版予約購入特典 (it has the BBCPE logo as Icon) that should be in the PSN store?

After buying it, it should make the Kajun and Mai voices free to download.

That's at least how it went for me with my PS4 pre order.

Ah, I was wondering what that item was. This worked. Thanks!

Makoto is alive.

Kagura is alive.

Nobody will miss Bullet.

BB4 everybody.

I for one would miss Bullet thank you very much