KayEff

BlazBlue Question Thread - Ask your questions here!

Hopefully Tsubaki get her white clothes back

Beige?

Yeah, I'm confused. Tsubaki has never had white clothes before.

I hope that the intro is a preview of her default colorscheme for the next game though.  I'm really digging the white outfit.  And it's time for her to be a good guy again.

Yes beige, i meant the one from the previous version. You guys are nitpicking -.-

She has a white outfit already, with her blonde hair. Konan's color

Yes beige, i meant the one from the previous version. You guys are nitpicking -.-

She has a white outfit already, with her blonde hair. Konan's color

White outfit with red hair would be superior.  And won't rely on DLC colors. :P

Hopefully Tsubaki get her white clothes back

What I actually miss the most about her old colors are her blue eyes. But what I miss moreso are her old voice files since Imai used the voice for Tsubaki back then that she currently uses for Izayoi now and Tsubaki had way more character specific lines back then too.

I installed BBCP:EX on my PS3 using the install option on the disc.

In options, is the default option to auto-detect the data or do I have to switch it to the other option where the text turns green?

What I actually miss the most about her old colors are her blue eyes.

Welp, if the intro is any guide, you're in luck. :P

It's still never explained how she got her sight back...

A wizard The Mikado did it. :P

because this game is so good at explaining stuff.

For a while I was under the impression she was still blind.

It makes the scene where Makoto beats on her and Noel spends some time dodging everything Tsubaki throws her way while using the power of the eye to observe her fucking hysterical, in a kick-the-quadriplegic-puppy sort of way.

I think in CS the moment she started to use the Izayoi in combat her sight was already going.  Even a couple characters warned her to not use it because like most Armagus or whatever its common knowledge to story relevant characters.

Just by the end of CS Tsubaki pretty much lost her sight when she was about to confront Hazama when Noel was on the ground in front of him.  After that was bang blind time to freak out omg its the imperator better get mind controlled.

Tsubaki without story nonsense was implied to be extremely weak in actual combat, even with the Izayoi.  Makoto beating her down isn't a shock since Makoto is in fact actually physically strong, its just Seither and BlazBlue activate 666 where other characters tend to beat her. 

I mean I think she actually lost to Carl in CS.  Carl, the eternal .001 batting average story wins character.

Tsubaki without story nonsense was implied to be extremely weak in actual combat, even with the Izayoi.  Makoto beating her down isn't a shock since Makoto is in fact actually physically strong, its just Seither and BlazBlue activate 666 where other characters tend to beat her. 

I mean I think she actually lost to Carl in CS.  Carl, the eternal .001 batting average story wins character.

I dunno, her CS official profile thing says "Devoted to training from an early age, she possesses tremendous combat ability despite being a woman" so I think it's mostly just that most of the people she loses to have Phenomenal Cosmic Power, whereas the Izayoi is kindof a tier down from there in spite of all the negative side effects. (Early prototype, yo.)

And apparently, glancing at Carl's story mode, he had to CHEAT to beat her? So weird.

When you look at most of the cast of females, almost none of them are ordinary in any sense.  Tsubaki might be a top class fighter for a human but that doesn't measure up well to things like Hakumen or people that pretty much have Phenomal Cosmic Power.

She's a tough Krillin, but when everyone else is going Super Saiyan...she looks puny as a result.

That is what I was saying, which is not what it sounded like you were saying before. :P

Eh, that would be my bad then if that is how it ended up sounding like.

I just find it funny in her CS profile that she possesses tremendous combat ability despite being a woman.

Despite being a woman...

Man we haven't had a Blazblue game where a female character wasn't top tier.

Despite a normal woman, we got artificial robot women, beastkin women, sorceress women, beastkin sorceress women, Loli vampires, catgirls.

Poor Tsubaki... 

Litchi seems to be aware of continuum shifts and she is being corrupted by the boundary.

Outside of that...we aren't counting Teach Me Ms. Litchi as Canon are we?

Um...Making bad decision?

Buying poorly sized clothes and forcing other women to wear them?

Defying physics?!?

Right. Anyway, getting pretty off topic, I think, but I don't really see any reason for Litchi to be competitive in terms of "story" power level.

But we should probably shut up before we get banished to the Zepp Museum or something.

Litchi draws power from the Boundary via Lao Jiu.

Teach Me, Miss Litchi! teaches about the inner workings of the universe and gives up more view into the depths of the character (i.e. the classic Azrael hates bullying scenario).

As for Litchi's gag reels in forcing other cast members into dresses, it actually has the possibility of being canon, and merely just being one of the many possibilities. Thanks to Lambda's win quote against Makoto in CPEX, she seems to remember her own gag reel as just merely being part of one of the endless possibilities.
To counteract this is the fact that Makoto, and Arakune's gag reels have no chance in Hell at ever being just another possibility. So right now, it's just a mixed bag as to what is canon or not.

Or something like that I guess.

Quick question, with a bit of a explanation.

I'm told uploading replays from the PS4 is much easier than from a PS3. Is it possible to use the Replay theater function in the player rooms to copy replays stored on a PS3 memory onto a PS4 memory and export them to the web from there?

This is something I can ask in either the Lambda or Nu boards but what are the difference between them as far as tools and normals go? I know roughly that Nu doesn't mode change anymore cause of Lambda being a character again.

Quick question, with a bit of a explanation.

I'm told uploading replays from the PS4 is much easier than from a PS3. Is it possible to use the Replay theater function in the player rooms to copy replays stored on a PS3 memory onto a PS4 memory and export them to the web from there?

That is actually... A very good question.

I'm pretty sure you could upload your replays to the online rankings from your PS3 then go on your PS4 and download them to the replay theater then use the PS4's built in recording to record the replay and upload it. I'm pretty sure the actual replay save data is encoded for whatever version it's meant for so copying the actual data won't work.

Does anybody know if it is possible to synchronize the D-Codes of the PS3 and PS4 version? I know it was possible in BB: CP with the PS3 and PSVita version.

And if yes, what I have to select to synchronize them?