KayEff

BlazBlue Question Thread - Ask your questions here!

Does anybody know if it is possible to synchronize the D-Codes of the PS3 and PS4 version? I know it was possible in BB: CP with the PS3 and PSVita version.

And if yes, what I have to select to synchronize them?

They sync automatically when you boot up your other version of the game! Though, if you have something you purchased for your D-code in one version and not the other, it will be locked still for the version you haven't unlocked the icon,plate,etc but you can use it if you have it set on your D-code when you switch between the 2 versions.

How much P$ do you get for clearing the story? I'm going to assume it's like Xrd (Probably the other way around if this is true since CP came first) and that you get a hefty amount of P$ for doing so. Thinking about just "turboing" Story Mode the entire night while I sleep.

How much P$ do you get for clearing the story? I'm going to assume it's like Xrd (Probably the other way around if this is true since CP came first) and that you get a hefty amount of P$ for doing so. Thinking about just "turboing" Story Mode the entire night while I sleep.

Very little, maybe 2-4k. You only get as much as you would for the fights you participate in. There is no P$100,000 bonus like in Xrd.

Turboing story wouldn't even work because you need to select paths like 8 times, and there's a fight you aren't supposed to win.

Suppose the game doesn't let you use your regular CP save to clear the story mode like CS Extend did?

Very little, maybe 2-4k. You only get as much as you would for the fights you participate in. There is no P$100,000 bonus like in Xrd.

Turboing story wouldn't even work because you need to select paths like 8 times, and there's a fight you aren't supposed to win.

Thanks. Back to my usual method of grinding 30 second rounds of Unlimited Stylish Tager vs Taokaka while I'm away for easy money then.

Also, when viewing my D-Card, how do I have my main show up as opposed to Ragna who's the default character?

Does anybody know how to unlock more system voices?   I only have DLC system voices and Jubei and Ragna 's sister only.

How do I unlock other characters' system voices?  Which mode and which condition do I need to play?

I think some system voices can be unlocked by beating arcade mode with the said character.

That's how Kagura Voice announcer got unlocked for me anyway.

This seems to be how you get them, it's how I got Hazama's and Celica's system voices.

This seems to be how you get them, it's how I got Hazama's and Celica's system voices.

I beat it with v-13, but not get any new voice.    I still only have Jubei and the boss.

I beat it with v-13, but not get any new voice.    I still only have Jubei and the boss.

That's because Nu does not have a system voice. With characters who share VAs (Noel, Lambda, Mu, and Nu; Hazama and Terumi; Tsubaki and Izayoi), only one of them has a system voice.

I meant to ask this here awhile ago but after the update, My character rank reset and it seems I can't even rank up!

It shows the amount of matches I played in the Ranked Match Played Top3 section perfectly fine with nothing out of the ordinary (I only played Ragna in rank) but in the top 3 rank section, it comes up like how it is when you first play the game BUT Ragna is no longer there like it first is (Ragna, Jin, and Noel). It now comes up as Jin as my Top ranked character at the starting rank (Note that the game is assumed I played zero ranked matches at all so why would it not just reset to the default order?) and the default Top3 order is now Jin, Noel and Rachel. I mean it's not a super super big deal since I mostly play in the arcade lobbies. Just want to know if this happened to anyone else / Solution?

EDIT: Nevermind. solved. Although it set everyone back to the first rank, it still recognized I was a certain rank and required me to win the amount of matches to get a rank up match, after your rank up (probably same for down), the starting rank will go all the way up above or below rank you were originally at before the update. Strange but at least it showed up again.

Besides coliseum silent and altar. What are some stages that cause little lag?

Besides coliseum silent and altar. What are some stages that cause little lag?

Old Gate, Cathedral, Symbolic Domination (Somewhat)

The Katsuguchi Port AM stage is pretty good too. The PM stage is sorta laggy at the start because of the rain but it smoothes up afterwards.

Lesson.

nope lessons is terrible compared to some others.

best 5:

Old Gate

Cathedral Silent

Colloseum Silent

Requiem Origin

Requiem

nope lessons is terrible compared to some others.

best 5:

Old Gate

Cathedral Silent

Colloseum Silent

Requiem Origin

Requiem

Then it would mean that it changed, cause it was the less laggy stage in 1.1 (I don't have EX yet).

Lessons? I'm pretty sure it fell under the "Not netplay safe" category in 1.1 and still that way in EX. I mean Lessons was alright in 1.1 but Colloseum -Silent- was the preferred stage in ver 1.1

Lessons? I'm pretty sure it fell under the "Not netplay safe" category in 1.1 and still that way in EX. I mean Lessons was alright in 1.1 but Colloseum -Silent- was the preferred stage in ver 1.1

It never made any sense to me how the stage that had to render everything three times was the "fast" one. x.x

Then it would mean that it changed, cause it was the less laggy stage in 1.1 (I don't have EX yet).

lessons was terrible in 1.1 too.

Colosseum silent was the best, then alter, requiem/requiem-origin, cathedral silent, and old gate.

altar?? hello???

Is this a "What? No, Altar is terrible" a "Hello, Altar is the best stage" or "Hey dumbass, it's spelled 'altar'"?