KayEff

BlazBlue Question Thread - Ask your questions here!

14 hours ago, Starkaiser said:

Uh, I just seen this Asia version has Japanese voice with English/Chinese/ Japanese subtitle to choose.

So, I want to ask about the old rumor saying that there will be no English voice, is it still confirmed?  Because I see no point that NA region to be released after the superior version that have multiple subtitle already exist there for download...

Yes, its still confirmed that the Overseas release will not include a dub, and yes, even though Asia region already has English subs upon JP release, why are we waiting for November then?

Anyways, there's still the "letting your voice be heard" to ask the devs about it anyways. Hopefully something comes out of it.

one reason to wait till november is to support your local company, if aksys doesn't sell enough copies arc system works might decide that there is not an actual market to make a dub and also not want localize anymore games

6 hours ago, NeoStrayCat said:

Yes, its still confirmed that the Overseas release will not include a dub, and yes, even though Asia region already has English subs upon JP release, why are we waiting for November then?

Anyways, there's still the "letting your voice be heard" to ask the devs about it anyways. Hopefully something comes out of it.

But the Demo of NA version is already there right?  Is there english voice on character when fighting at least?

20 hours ago, Starkaiser said:

But the Demo of NA version is already there right? Is there English voice on character when fighting at least?

Nope, regardless, there's no English voices period. Demo for NA/US isn't out until tomorrow.

4 hours ago, CosmicShadow99 said:

Who makes these adorable little blazblue character emoticons?  :TG:

I'd love to have ones for Es and Susanoo and such.

Don't forget Mai, and the "Cat Person" we might be waiting for.

Could anybody answer me of how to get blue color that JP get for their preorder?   Because there was no pre-order for Asia version, and I don't see the store is selling it.

It is color #22 btw.  (Name Playstation 4 color)

6 hours ago, Starkaiser said:

Could anybody answer me of how to get blue color that JP get for their preorder?   Because there was no pre-order for Asia version, and I don't see the store is selling it.

It is color #22 btw.  (Name Playstation 4 color)

Well, there's not much we could answer you for that if its not available, though I doubt it'll be up as its own DLC pack later on. Guess we'll have to wait/see.

I'm hoping someone with the JP physical LE might be able to help me out here:

I just received my copy last night. There was an insert included in the game case with a DLC code for Es. When I go to the PS Store (on my Canadian PSN account) and enter the code it says it is not redeemable, has expired, or was already used.

My question is: do I need to make a JP PSN account to redeem this code? Will I be able to redeem this code when the Canadian/US PS Stores have the DLC available? Has anyone with the JP physical LE been able to redeem the code?

Any help is appreciated.

I just received my copy last night. There was an insert included in the game case with a DLC code for Es. When I go to the PS Store (on my Canadian PSN account) and enter the code it says it is not redeemable, has expired, or was already used.

My question is: do I need to make a JP PSN account to redeem this code? Will I be able to redeem this code when the Canadian/US PS Stores have the DLC available? Has anyone with the JP physical LE been able to redeem the code?

Any help is appreciated.

11 minutes ago, Kezia said:

Any help is appreciated.

Yes you have to use a JP account to redeem the code. Once you've done it, it'll be shared with all of your accounts.

Yes you have to use a JP account to redeem the code. Once you've done it, it'll be shared with all of your accounts.

Thanks Argent Zero, I'll give it a shot tonight.

So sad to see how this forum is barely active now.  I know a lot of people come back for playing the last episode, since my in-game friends are adding rapidly, but forum vice it seem that each character thread are last updated by months ago, and even the main forum has barely any discussion.   It is unlike what happened during CS/CP days where post are replied everyday. 

35 minutes ago, Starkaiser said:

So sad to see how this forum is barely active now.  I know a lot of people come back for playing the last episode, since my in-game friends are adding rapidly, but forum vice it seem that each character thread are last updated by months ago, and even the main forum has barely any discussion.   It is unlike what happened during CS/CP days where post are replied everyday. 

The problem luckily isn't that BlazBlue is suddenly unpopular. Non-character topics, like story, news and Zepp Museum, are frequently used (not as often as then honestly), but for character things it's just easier for most to use quick-messages services like Discord and Twitter. I honestly dislike it too; Information can get easily lost and it's nearly impossible to retrieve or search for it and people outside of Dustloop, Twitter, etc. cannot just Google-search for them. They have to be lucky when they find an active invite (Discord) or when the search machine gives them the message/tweet they were looking for.

3 hours ago, Danaiden said:

The problem luckily isn't that BlazBlue is suddenly unpopular. Non-character topics, like story, news and Zepp Museum, are frequently used (not as often as then honestly), but for character things it's just easier for most to use quick-messages services like Discord and Twitter. I honestly dislike it too; Information can get easily lost and it's nearly impossible to retrieve or search for it and people outside of Dustloop, Twitter, etc. cannot just Google-search for them. They have to be lucky when they find an active invite (Discord) or when the search machine gives them the message/tweet they were looking for.

That's why people that are here and in Discord should tell everyone on Discord to use both equally: Discord for fast stuff and Dustloop for permanent stuff.

Things like guides, combos, framedata and other important stuff that can be saved for future references go here, and linked to here in Discord.

Edited by heavymetalmixer

I do not understand, if it is something like twitter and Discord then how can you find what you interest?  For example, I only want to look at discussion about Izanami gameplay then is there a twitter topic for Izanami only thing?   Sound to me like those are only meant for general chat.

3 hours ago, Starkaiser said:

I do not understand, if it is something like twitter and Discord then how can you find what you interest?  For example, I only want to look at discussion about Izanami gameplay then is there a twitter topic for Izanami only thing?   Sound to me like those are only meant for general chat.

People collected active links to character Discord server in one place (like in the BlazBlue-Reddit Discord). In these servers there are specific channels for gameplay discussion, videos, art, etc. For Twiiter people use character hashtags, like #BBCF_RG for Ragna videos/tech, to find and share content. Of course it's still not easy to retrieve older tech or videos if you haven't bookmarked it.

Most of the base information gets posted on the wiki, while the discussion and whatnot is generally held on Discord/Twitter; the latter is simply more useful for getting information faster since its easy to PM someone, though I do agree information gets lost pretty fast.

Is there a way to remove the black bars or fix the screen position through the options for CF? In past titles, you could go to the display options and choose between screen position types A, B, and C. I no longer see that option and the only adjustable things I see in the options are position of the life and Heat bars.

2 hours ago, Moy_X7 said:

Is there a way to remove the black bars or fix the screen position through the options for CF? In past titles, you could go to the display options and choose between screen position types A, B, and C. I no longer see that option and the only adjustable things I see in the options are position of the life and Heat bars.

Doesn't seems so. PS4 version has a fixed screen position now, though this was already the case with CPE. Don't know if the PS3 version still has these options.

1 hour ago, Danaiden said:

Doesn't seems so. PS4 version has a fixed screen position now, though this was already the case with CPE. Don't know if the PS3 version still has these options.

Well ain't that some shit, thanks for the reply though, thought I was just missing something since I don't speak moonrunes.

4 hours ago, Mr.Two said:

If its the ps4 version you can adjust it in the ps4 menus. Go to settings > sound and screen > Display area settings to adjust it in there.  

You sir, are a scholar and a gentleman.

I know I'm most likely wasting time but is there a way to not repeat arcade mode every time you want to attempt an unlimited boss? Seeing relius's astral 8 times in a row gets old after 6+ hours.

EDIT: Eh nvm I beat Ragna.