KayEff

BlazBlue Question Thread - Ask your questions here!

Yeah, i am looking at amazon UK right now...but in my country i have to pay tax'n'shit if i buy games over a certain price lol. Will be getting it anyway i suppose..do people still play?

Do people still play CSE? Yes.

Uh.....do people still play CP? It's a new game that's not even out yet.

If you read the two post previous to the question, you'd know he was talking about Extend.

Also, yes, people still play Extend.

Are there gonna be balance changes for BBCP arcade -> BBCP console? Or are they simply adding new characters?

Are there gonna be balance changes for BBCP arcade -> BBCP console? Or are they simply adding new characters?

Just new characters. Our assumption is that when the new trio are added to arcade they'll do a balance patch there and then to console.

Just new characters. Our assumption is that when the new trio are added to arcade they'll do a balance patch there and then to console.

Makes sense, basically what happened to makoto and valk.

I haven't played properly since CS2, and trying to relearn all the combos at the arcades is wallet damaging. Might have to invest in a new ps3 and stick here when CP console is out

Edited by k336

Damn, all things considered now I'm wondering if it would still be more financially efficient to get a 10000 yen (I think that's the right amount) PSN card and do a digital download, having the rest for DLC. Is there any disadvantage of getting it? Like no Terumi or anything?

P.S. Doubtful, but anyone have a relative guess as to its download size?

Edit: Let me rephrase this. Would getting a 10,000 yen (again, I think that's right) PSN card be a more sound investment than importing the game disc and then trying to get a Yen card with higher mark ups?

Edited by Solless

So, that new edition of the psn magazine should be up today, iirc.

Anything new on that one? I´d just prefer a final confirm from sony that we get the digital version in time before I cancel my preorder :O

They have been slow on updating it fully. They were still adding games that released on 10/10 on 10/10 <.< . They update it daily so hopefully soon. No one will know the filesize till release unless ASW decides to tell people.

Doubtful anyone knows this at this point, but will they release DLC colors in big packs like say 3 characters to a pack in CP?

Also, what is your best guesstimate of the DLC prices kurushii?

Edited by Solless

I remember reading something about the first set of colours being unlockable similar to Extend or CS2 for portable consoles (I think it might be colours 7-11?) whilst the rest 12-16 are DLC purchase (1-6 is free).

They have been slow on updating it fully. They were still adding games that released on 10/10 on 10/10 <.< . They update it daily so hopefully soon. No one will know the filesize till release unless ASW decides to tell people.

Derp :S Thanks for looking.

On the same note, if there is an URL I can follow, would you mind posting it, so I can stop pestering you guys and look by myself? :D

Doubtful anyone knows this at this point, but will they release DLC colors in big packs like say 3 characters to a pack in CP?

Also, what is your best guesstimate of the DLC prices kurushii?

They always done dlc colors in packs.

CS1 it was:

Characters 800y each

Colors 500y a pack

Announcers 600y each

I remember reading something about the first set of colours being unlockable similar to Extend or CS2 for portable consoles (I think it might be colours 7-11?) whilst the rest 12-16 are DLC purchase (1-6 is free).

You are thinking of my assumption based on recent news and comparing to arcade.

1-6 Default

7-16 Gallery Unlock

17-24 DLC

Derp :S Thanks for looking.

On the same note, if there is an URL I can follow, would you mind posting it, so I can stop pestering you guys and look by myself? :D

http://www.jp.playstation.com/psn/store/magazine/

Im not sure if you guys talked about it, but will there be somekind of translator when bbcp comes out?

Sent from my LG-MS770 using Tapatalk now Free

Depends what you mean. An English patch? No. A menu and options translation guide? Yes I already talked about it multiple times in this thread recently.

Well if it was the english patch, then i would have waited a few more months. But yes the menu guide was what i am talking about. Just wanted to check and see but i was too lazy to read everythin. Sorry to make you explain it again though.

So how much do DLC characters cost? My friend is importing a digital copy but he didn't preorder, so now he has to buy Kokonoe and Terumi when they're available. Is there a price set? If not, how much did DLC characters cost in CS (in yen)?

So how much do DLC characters cost? My friend is importing a digital copy but he didn't preorder, so now he has to buy Kokonoe and Terumi when they're available. Is there a price set? If not, how much did DLC characters cost in CS (in yen)?

vvv

They always done dlc colors in packs.

CS1 it was:

Characters 800y each

Colors 500y a pack

Announcers 600y each

Terumi's not just a preorder bonus anymore though, more like first print bonus.

So if they'll be nice enough to include him in the digital version as well for a limited time, he should get him for free.

By the way, regarding the digital preorder, does it even exist? I just logged in psn and I can't seem to find anything CP related but the NAX samples.

It'll only be available sometime on the 24th?

Edited by Putin

So apparently the asian version is coming out pretty soon too and it seems a little cheaper than the japanese version. Does anyone know if the first print bonus for Terumi is also available in the asian version of BBCP?

I find it difficult to believe the Asian version is coming that soon, the Asian versions of CS1 and CSEX were both released at the same time as the US versions.

Here have a look:

http://www.play-asia.com/blazblue-chrono-phantasma-japanese-version-paOS-13-49-de-70-4cto.html

Even tough it says japanese version in the title, further below you can clearly see Asia. I was a little sceptic about this too, but my local store is also having the asian version on the 26th October.

does the asian version will have subtitles in english? and is it coming the out this month.. or do i have to wait. itsays oct 2013 but it doesnt give a proper date.

Edited by geoomega

Just because it's a Asia version does NOT mean it's equal to the English release. I've seen countless times where Asia will get two releases. One that's a mirror of JP, and another that's a mirror of NA. You can try your luck but I haven't seen ASW speak at all about the Asia release. So you may not get Terumi, and I HIGHLY doubt it'll have English subs as it'll be a copy of the JP release.

I have herd that terumi and kagura were unlockable through story mode and the dlc was for seemingly "unskilled" or lazy players.

I have herd that terumi and kagura were unlockable through story mode and the dlc was for seemingly "unskilled" or lazy players.

Only Kagura is known to be unlocked by story mode.