KayEff

BlazBlue Question Thread - Ask your questions here!

Sometimes they do legitimacy checks. They'll hold the amount for up to 48 hours.

I've noticed that they usually submit the charges during Hong Kong Sunday or Monday. Seems like it's usually HK Sunday morning.

On Play-Asia shipping my experience with imports over the last 3 months has been that for the Fed-Ex stuff they will usually ship out HK Wednesday. I got my copies of Ikusahime, Phantom Breaker: Extra, and Fairy Fencer F all on US Thursday thanks to the date-line + release-1 shipping.

I did see that they shipped my Getsuei Academy hardcopy out on HK Thursday so I got that a day late on US Friday. So 3 out of my last 4 imports were same-day delivery. I am West Coast though so this might take an extra day for East Coasters, not sure how the domestic Fedex traces out after the San Fran drop point.

Personally I'm doing the same as Kurushii, got a Famitsu DX LE hard getting shipped, but I'm gonna grab a digital as soon as it's up.

As a side-note regarding Play-Asia's Yen cards, I noticed they seem to have a new system where they've uploaded scans of codes into their database so digital card purchases return IMMEDIATELY with your code. It's a nice change.

I've noticed that they usually submit the charges during Hong Kong Sunday or Monday. Seems like it's usually HK Sunday morning.

On Play-Asia shipping my experience with imports over the last 3 months has been that for the Fed-Ex stuff they will usually ship out HK Wednesday. I got my copies of Ikusahime, Phantom Breaker: Extra, and Fairy Fencer F all on US Thursday thanks to the date-line + release-1 shipping.

I did see that they shipped my Getsuei Academy hardcopy out on HK Thursday so I got that a day late on US Friday. So 3 out of my last 4 imports were same-day delivery. I am West Coast though so this might take an extra day for East Coasters, not sure how the domestic Fedex traces out after the San Fran drop point.

Personally I'm doing the same as Kurushii, got a Famitsu DX LE hard getting shipped, but I'm gonna grab a digital as soon as it's up.

As a side-note regarding Play-Asia's Yen cards, I noticed they seem to have a new system where they've uploaded scans of codes into their database so digital card purchases return IMMEDIATELY with your code. It's a nice change.

Thanks for the info that's very helpful

Is the hit-stun decay in CP based off the type of starter (VS, S, N, L) and its corresponding timer alone? In the CS series, the hit-stun decay was usually tied to the P1 and P2 of each move. So if you had a starter with a low P1 of 50 and then used a move with a low P2 such as a jab then the combo would be extremely short.

If the hit-stun decay is based off the type of starter alone, then would that mean that you could slap a move with a low P2 such as a jab and the combo would not suffer hit-stun decay like it did in the CS series?

Sweet, no more butchered combos because I missed the timing on that 22C > 66 5C (Plat) or DP C > 5B (Jin).

Yeah, the only times I use a jab to save a combo is near the end of Jin's and Plat's combos so I should be fine. Then again, the combo execution barrier for these two has been reduced from low to braindead lol.

it gets used early in some tsubaki combos, it can drop the damage by 300 or more even though the combo doesn't change afterwards at all.

I'll take the reduced damage over having to alter your entire combo because you used a jab to save it lol.

Can you use the English character voices in the JP version when fighting, or are they only on there for when matchmaking with people who get the English version?

Can you use the English character voices in the JP version when fighting, or are they only on there for when matchmaking with people who get the English version?

Every BB version thus far has had English and Japanese voice options for fights. It's in the options.

Are there any chances that we could get the old BGM added in the console version ?

I know it wasn't done with GG, but it's not the same time nor situation, read : DLC :eng101: Besides, for GG, the quality of the tracks went from near MIDI (okay, exagerating) to instrumental with the change from GG to GGX..

Not that I don't like the new versions btw, I'm just curious about that. The same question could apply to the stages, since we don't have the old ones, at least in the arcade version of the game, I think ? I know that none stage were taken when we moved from CT to CS, but it was the same city.

Edited by Kitsue

So there is talk about one of the CP versions have English subtitles and battle voices,

Anyone know if its the Asian or Japanese version and where I can order it from?

So there is talk about one of the CP versions have English subtitles and battle voices,

Anyone know if its the Asian or Japanese version and where I can order it from?

It doesn't have subs.

Anyone have a menu guide? I remember seeing one but I cannot find it.

EDIT: I found it. Sorry about that.

Edited by NaRD

It doesn't have subs.

Anyone have a menu guide? I remember seeing one but I cannot find it.

EDIT: I found it. Sorry about that.

Could you show me the Menu Guide?

I'm sorry, I don't know if there is a better place to ask.

I got the game now, but I haven't had time to buy a PS3 yet, so I'd figure I'd play at my mate's place for the time being.

I did get an PSN account there.

Now the question I have, would it be bad to redeem the Terumi code on my mate's console?

I read that you can only activate a code on two consoles, unless you "deactivate"?

Can I move/use my profile to/on my future console?

If I, in the future, would "deactivate" my mate's console would that affect him in anyway except him not being able to use Terumi?

silly question but is Kagura available from the get go or do i need to unlock him

you need to unlock him, either beating story mode or paying 300 yen.

I asked in the News and Gameplay thread first, but I figure this is probably a better place for my question anyway. So...

Anyone know how to unlock Unlimited Characters for purchase in Gallery Mode?

I asked in the News and Gameplay thread first, but I figure this is probably a better place for my question anyway. So...

Anyone know how to unlock Unlimited Characters for purchase in Gallery Mode?

most likely by beating Score Attack with the specific character, can't confirm but they did it in the past.