KayEff

BlazBlue Question Thread - Ask your questions here!

Do i have to download terumi again if i get the NA version?

DLC is not compatible the regions. DLC is tied to a game's registered indentifier (you can see these identifiers when you look at Vita backups for example). Games receive a different identifier for each region they are published in. For instance, the identifier for BBCP in Japan is BLJS10225, while the Asia region version is NPJB00354. DLC is associated with the identifier.

Any DLC will be tied to that regional version.

For my jp psn code, after you verify your email, do you just wait or do I have to go back into play-asia and complete my checkout or what?

Once the order is completed you will log back into your Play-Asia account and view the order page. Your code will be available there.

Thanks. I found out my issue was insufficient funds so I xferred some money since I didn't realize I only had my bday money that I used on my ps3 was all I had in currently xD how frequently does it check to see if you can pay? I'd like to download within the hour, but I dunno when play-asia checks

Is there any way to get the keyboard in lobbies to stay on English so I can type on a keyboard?

Yeah I'd like to figure this one out as well. Typing in Japanese is fine since almost everyone I end up playing with are 日本人, but it'd be nice to easily converse with English people.

I also have yet to figure out how to change my character's walking speed to actually WALK. To menu-ticket says O for speed, but it doesn't do anything. I'm wondering if this is one of those "X/O firmware" issues with NTSC_M vs NTSC_J PS3s.

Is there any way to get the keyboard in lobbies to stay on English so I can type on a keyboard?

There's no need for that, if your keyboard is an english keyboard it'll automatically type in English.

I have 2 other questions:

1st question:Do you have to unlock the themes such as Endless Despair II and Black Aggression?

2nd question:Is Endless Despair II also the theme of Unlimited Hazama?

There's no need for that, if your keyboard is an english keyboard it'll automatically type in English.

That's odd, I'm using a standard English keyboard and it's giving me Japanese. Also when I go to English for the onscreen keyboard it'll type the first letter then go back to Japanese (for keyboard).

That's odd, I'm using a standard English keyboard and it's giving me Japanese. Also when I go to English for the onscreen keyboard it'll type the first letter then go back to Japanese (for keyboard).

While I don't know how to make it stay English, a temporary "fix" might be to write in all-caps for the time being. It might prevent it from converting the letters into their hiragana counterparts.

don't know if it's been asked a million times before but excuse me if it has.

I bought the regular imported BBCP copy, how do I use this download product code/unlock terumi? Is Kokonoe and that giant sword NOL dude with the flash kick available?

Edited by oBLACKSTARo

don't know if it's been asked a million times before but excuse me if it has.

I bought the regular imported BBCP copy, how do I use this download product code/unlock terumi? Is Kokonoe available?

You have to unlock Terumi by inputting the code in the JP Playstation store. Kokonoe isn't available until the 7th.

How long should I wait for play asia to give me my psn card before I should be worried? :O currently waiting about an hour.

An hour lol, I've been waiting for my code from Nippon-Yasan for almost 2 days. I'm guessing they're not open over the weekend.

I was wondering if the delay was because I technically ordered it last night, but I didn't have the funds atm, so I put in my info again since it said funds available. Now I'm wondering if its because its Saturday and the next business day is Monday.