KayEff

BlazBlue Question Thread - Ask your questions here!

Man, so that item section for gallery, it's for each char you beat in Unlimited mars mode huh? Bah, never getting THAT one completed. >_>; Anyway, I unlocked the first 10 for Abyss mode gallery, how do you unlock the next 10? Those last 10 pics in abyss mode and Unlimited char pics are the only ones I haven't gotten.

At least 7, and likely at least 8 are unlocked by Unlimited Mars. I've only completed it with 13 characters so far, so I don't know if it unlocks any more; I should know by the end of the week.

And afaik, buying the Unlimited characters will not fill in the respective arts.

Does anyone know the restrictions on applying titles to your D-Card? It won't let me add some words even after I buy them for 20 P$.

I wanted to put "I Come within Izayoi" but it gave me some gibberish message when I tried to add Izayoi.

"I Come within Izayoi" .

not sure if it's some sexual offense or just simly said...

Sent from my LG-MS770 using Tapatalk now Free

Does anyone know the restrictions on applying titles to your D-Card? It won't let me add some words even after I buy them for 20 P$.

I wanted to put "I Come within Izayoi" but it gave me some gibberish message when I tried to add Izayoi.

Had this too, I think this is because you have too many characters in your title. I tried Black Crimson Dragon but had to shorten to Black C Dragon

I have one question.... the tier list that that is showed by a Japanese BBCP arcade, is a global tier list? like a compilation of all the result of all BBCP arcade machine in Japan, or is just a tier list based on the result of that solely machine. I wonder this because the arcades are connected via Nesica.

Tier lists are constructed by players, not the game itself. I think you mean the local matchup chart. I haven't seen that used in BBCP arcade or console. If you have a video showing it please give me a link. It was common in CS2 arcade (and present in CSE console). Ranking in BBCP arcade is a Japan wide list. It's all stored on BBCP.ac which you can look at on a computer or phone. It can even list rankings by region. Console BBCP is a global ranking with as far as I've seen no sign of separation of regions in the ranking.

Tier lists are constructed by players, not the game itself. I think you mean the local matchup chart. I haven't seen that used in BBCP arcade or console. If you have a video showing it please give me a link. It was common in CS2 arcade (and present in CSE console). Ranking in BBCP arcade is a Japan wide list. It's all stored on BBCP.ac which you can look at on a computer or phone. It can even list rankings by region. Console BBCP is a global ranking with as far as I've seen no sign of separation of regions in the ranking.

Well i supose that is the local matchup chart, saw on the stream. Still, you can find that chart here http://youtu.be/hmi36B2MqvU?t=15m56s

Had this too, I think this is because you have too many characters in your title. I tried Black Crimson Dragon but had to shorten to Black C Dragon

The custom title field total length is limited to 15 or 16 characters. #1 more annoying think about localizing Japanese games, unreasonable text string limitations. Japanese, a language so compressible, you can write a short story in a twitter post. ><

The custom title field total length is limited to 15 or 16 characters. #1 more annoying think about localizing Japanese games, unreasonable text string limitations. Japanese, a language so compressible, you can write a short story in a twitter post. ><

Ah Thanks guys. I guess I'll try to come up with something legal then. Luckily "Dark" and "Ranger" are both words you can use :keke:

Black C Dragon

Also this looks like it would be the title of a Yugioh card.

Also this looks like it would be the title of a Yugioh card.

I noticed the same thing while entering it, lmao

Though Crimson B Dragon isn't much better

I have a question! How does the ranked system work? When I try to play ranked, there appears a list of people to choose from and almost immediately disappears everyone, then the list stays empty for a good while...:gonk:

This. I'm able to pick someone to fight with if I'm lucky once, but after that, the list stays blank forever.

I prefer to choose an opponent then to get picked by one.

Also, bump. Anyone find a solution to this yet?

Edited by TheYukianesa-01

Also, bump. Anyone find a solution to this yet?

It's a bug. Apparently, ASW is working to fix it, but all you can do right now is do a search in Player Match, then go back and do another Ranked search.

Ran into a random thing this weekend that I was curious if anyone had ever experienced...I always bring two sticks to locals, a TE with a PS360+ that I use for BlazBlue and an EightArc that I use for SF4. I was letting someone borrow the EightArc to play with me while I was using the TE, and the EightArc kept unsyncing from the PS3, and at one point I believe re-sync'd in PC mode rather than PS3(the player # light went out, and the buttons all changed). At one point both sticks desynched and I had to restart the console because it wouldn't recognize either.

It only happened when he was using the stick on the P2 side, I played with the EightArc myself in training mode for about an hour after that and I could not for my life recreate it. Has anyone happened to see anything like this?

Someone I played against had the song "the Highlander" available on stage select. How'd he get that?

Ran into a random thing this weekend that I was curious if anyone had ever experienced...I always bring two sticks to locals, a TE with a PS360+ that I use for BlazBlue and an EightArc that I use for SF4. I was letting someone borrow the EightArc to play with me while I was using the TE, and the EightArc kept unsyncing from the PS3, and at one point I believe re-sync'd in PC mode rather than PS3(the player # light went out, and the buttons all changed). At one point both sticks desynched and I had to restart the console because it wouldn't recognize either.

This probably should have been in a different section. The issue described sounds like a power issue combined with damage to that PS3's USB ports. There's a couple of factors that can contribute but the short of it is that USB 2.0+ supports auto-negotiation of expected power draw. If there is some kind of damage leading to a short at the supply or in the ticket itself that results in draw that goes beyond the expected or supplied amount, you will usually see the "power" error message on the PS3 and observe sporadic behavior from your controller.

Because you mentioned P2 specifically, and the point where both sticks stopped working until the console was rebooted, I expect that there is some kind of damage to the USB port the 8arc was connected to and the USB soft fuse probably tripped finally in order to prevent damage.

This probably should have been in a different section. The issue described sounds like a power issue combined with damage to that PS3's USB ports. There's a couple of factors that can contribute but the short of it is that USB 2.0+ supports auto-negotiation of expected power draw. If there is some kind of damage leading to a short at the supply or in the ticket itself that results in draw that goes beyond the expected or supplied amount, you will usually see the "power" error message on the PS3 and observe sporadic behavior from your controller.

Because you mentioned P2 specifically, and the point where both sticks stopped working until the console was rebooted, I expect that there is some kind of damage to the USB port the 8arc was connected to and the USB soft fuse probably tripped finally in order to prevent damage.

I appreciate the info, I'm not too familiar with how USB power draw works(also it's a PS3 slim, so only 2 ports, ugh), I have a 4-way USB hub, would plugging that into the first port then putting both sticks into that be likely to overload a single port?

a dumb question, the hitstun does not "stack" right? For example if the move is lvl 4 (19f hitstun) and I cancel it with a move that is lvl 0 with 5f of startup (10f hitstun) in the next move I will be able to use a move that have more than 10f of startup (this counting that I also cancel the second move, this way ignoring the recovery)?

Hey, got a quick question. Anyone know when Kokonoe comes out, like when does the JP store update?

Hey, got a quick question. Anyone know when Kokonoe comes out, like when does the JP store update?

Random, just like the digital game. Sometime between 11am and 8pm JST