KayEff

BlazBlue Question Thread - Ask your questions here!

Random, just like the digital game. Sometime between 11am and 8pm JST

Alright, thanks for the reply.

At least 7, and likely at least 8 are unlocked by Unlimited Mars. I've only completed it with 13 characters so far, so I don't know if it unlocks any more; I should know by the end of the week.

And afaik, buying the Unlimited characters will not fill in the respective arts.

Just a followup to this; I can confirm that yes, the final 10 images for the Clear Bonus section are Unlimited Mars images.

Noel Congratulations, Ragna Congratulations, Izayoi Congratulations, Hazama Congratulations, Ragna+Jin Congratulations, Bullet Concept Art Congratulations, Amane Concept Art Congratulations, Azrael Concept Art Congratulations, Izayoi Concept Art Congratulations, and Bullet+Amane+Azrael Congratulations. The final image says it's also from Survival Mode, which I've not heard of.

Quick question,

Do you need a JP account to get the download contents? And will that account be the only one able to use it? or can other accounts on the same PS3 have access to it like for XBOX?

Just a followup to this; I can confirm that yes, the final 10 images for the Clear Bonus section are Unlimited Mars images.

Noel Congratulations, Ragna Congratulations, Izayoi Congratulations, Hazama Congratulations, Ragna+Jin Congratulations, Bullet Concept Art Congratulations, Amane Concept Art Congratulations, Azrael Concept Art Congratulations, Izayoi Concept Art Congratulations, and Bullet+Amane+Azrael Congratulations. The final image says it's also from Survival Mode, which I've not heard of.

Survival Mode? That's extremely weird. Survival Mode exists in the arcade version but it's basically just Abyss Mode without stats or items.

Are there any places accepting preorders for the NA LE yet? Gamestop has no info on it and I don't think Amazon is getting the LE.

Under your name, in the lobby creation screen hit right twice on that option. Regular match, split-lobby and then training lobby is the third option.

Is there any difference on using your American PSN account rather than your JP account for playing online CP?

Anyone know anything about hitbox rips or anything for CP?

Bumping this question, anyone know anything about this?

Are there any guides out there on how to obtain the DLC and the best way to go about it? I do not have a Japanese PSN either. I have a physical copy of the game.

Also, if I need a japanese psn for the dlc, would I still be able to use the DLC content on my american PSN? It would stink to have to re-add anyone I'd want to play.

Lastly, in the case fro bbcp there was a card with a code on it. Does anyone know what this is for and how to apply it?

Thanks!

Are there any guides out there on how to obtain the DLC and the best way to go about it? I do not have a Japanese PSN either. I have a physical copy of the game.

Also, if I need a japanese psn for the dlc, would I still be able to use the DLC content on my american PSN? It would stink to have to re-add anyone I'd want to play.

Lastly, in the case fro bbcp there was a card with a code on it. Does anyone know what this is for and how to apply it?

Thanks!

Yes you need a Japanese PSN account to buy the DLC but once downloaded it will work with any account.

Look here on how to create the account and shop: http://www.dustloop.com/forums/showthread.php?16987-Importing-101

It doesn't say specifically how to buy DLC but you should be able to figure it out from that guide.

The code is for Terumi, the link above also includes how you add it, you need to have that Japanese PSN account to do it, unless you bought the Asian version which in case you need a Hong Kong account instead.

Thanks! That is very helpful. Do you know if I will be able to use the DLC with my American account though, even if I obtain it with a newly created JPN one?

EDIT: Sorry if its answered in the link you posted, I havn't finished reading it all the way through. Sorry if it is!

Edited by darkcloud

DLC obtained on one PSN account can be used by all accounts on the same system, as long as the account that made the download hasn't been deleted from it.

Most of the extra colors are unlocked in the gallery. Terumi and Kokonoe come with their extra colors. There are two more colors for each character that are paid DLC.

Most of the extra colors are unlocked in the gallery. Terumi and Kokonoe come with their extra colors. There are two more colors for each character that are paid DLC.

... 5 more colours that are paid DLC, not 2. 8 more if you count the BBAM LE and Magazine promo colours.

Question about netplay and match intros: I know that the general word is to let it play through all the way, but would it be fine to skip it once it looks like it's running at "normal" speed? I'm under the impression that the background synchronization is done by that point.

Yeah, once it's clearly synced you can usually just skip it with no complaints. I'd give it a few seconds after it's "smooth" just to be safe though.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk

Why is rank match finder si crappy? It freezes and suddenly when i refresh search, everyone disappears.

Sent from my LG-MS770 using Tapatalk