KayEff

BlazBlue Question Thread - Ask your questions here!

Tried searching around and couldn't find anything; is there a thread/resource showing what unlocks various things in the gallery? I have a million billions P$ to spend but everything's locked, lol.

What are the GG colors of new characters?

All i kno is that amane has that one guys color from GG overture.

Sent from my LG-MS770 using Tapatalk

A little obscure, but in BBCP when you are in the arcade area there is the option to type. I for whatever reason cannot type in english with it. It thinks I have a japanese keyboard. I often see others typing and chatting. Does anyone know the fix or how I change this setting?

A little obscure, but in BBCP when you are in the arcade area there is the option to type. I for whatever reason cannot type in english with it. It thinks I have a japanese keyboard. I often see others typing and chatting. Does anyone know the fix or how I change this setting?

If you go to your PS3 System settings and change your keyboard to English (UK) then it will default text input from your keyboard regular English characters in the game (displayed keyboard will still show japanese characters).

You can also cycle between keyboards by pressing L1 to get to the English keyboard. That's what I've been doing when chatting online.

Btw. I can't find the character rankings in options/settings? I'm looking for the official initials for Terumi and Kagura. Unless I'm looking in the wrong place.

Any idea on how to unlock the profile pictures for your d-code online profile?

Play ranked or buy dlc.

It is possible to use avatar by the side of overdrive bar like on japanese arcades?

Nope

My PS3 still freezes in the online lobby mode (64 man lobbies) from time to time (sometimes rarely, other times a lot). I just had it crash 4 times in a row T_T

Apparently this only happens to super slims? Has anyone who has the freezing problem been able to solve it?

My update kind of solved that. But that was with rankmathce.

Sent from my LG-MS770 using Tapatalk

So where's the guide to using Japanese playstation store? I have the code to download Terumi but I've no idea of how to use it...

I'm new blood to blazblue i play online alot just wanted to know if i can play online with friends i used to play P4A but feeling extend alil already ordered CP i live in NY so i can play most from the east coast/west coast also i'd like to know where tourneys are held and prices thanks alot lets all be friends.

You know how in CSE there was an option I think in gallery to listen to each characters voice clips in both English and Japanese? I can't seem to find it now in CP which makes me feel like they either didn't put it in or I'm just overlooking it. Is it the locked pieces in the voice category in gallery?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Can i install my copy of BBCP into HDD for my PS3?

Edit: derp now im read it the Menu Translations

Edited by wenzel

I'm new blood to blazblue i play online alot just wanted to know if i can play online with friends i used to play P4A but feeling extend alil already ordered CP i live in NY so i can play most from the east coast/west coast also i'd like to know where tourneys are held and prices thanks alot lets all be friends.

A little bit of punctuation somewhere in this gruesome run-on-sentance would make it a lot easier for people to figure out what your question is so they can answer it. Just sayin'.

I think are you asking if CP has online play? Which seems like a weird question? But yes? You can play with your friends as long as they have the game too?

As for tournaments, head over to the Event Announcements forum and look there.

Gallery Mode. Under Items. Section 2 has colour pallets for characters. What does Section 1 have? (I can't read Japanese to make heads or tails of it so I thought I'd ask here)

I apologise if this has been asked already or the answer is right in front of me somewhere and I can't see xD