KayEff

BlazBlue Question Thread - Ask your questions here!

Hey guys quick question, I am going to pick up the game when it comes out on tuesday. In GG I main Robo KY and sub Johnny which characters are closest to those two in this game? Thanks for any help in advance.

Supernaut26 it really seems like Izayoi would be your character since she shares  a lot of different mechanics present with Johnny and Robo ky. Don't worry about her current tier since she is getting massive buffs.

Other mentions are Jin kisaragi, litch, Terumi and you could do Hazama since he shares some similarities with Johnny but I don't think he would fit your play style.

errr...is CP being released only in the US, or the rest of the world as well?  I can't find it in any stores despite it supposedly being released tomorrow.  Don't tell me Europe/Australia is getting it a year later like P4A....

If I'm gonna have to import the US version, I should've just imported JP version back when the game was still "new". TT^TT

So almost half a year later and I finally have the finances to get a yen card to get Kokonoe, problem is, with the changes to dustloop and my own inherent predisposition to getting lost on forums I have no idea of how where the psn yen card thread is. Can anyone tell me where it is?

So almost half a year later and I finally have the finances to get a yen card to get Kokonoe, problem is, with the changes to dustloop and my own inherent predisposition to getting lost on forums I have no idea of how where the psn yen card thread is. Can anyone tell me where it is?

Are you asking for the import 101 thread?

Does anyone know if the us version will be availiable as digital download or disc version only?

Does anyone know if the us version will be availiable as digital download or disc version only?

Both, an Aksys employee that commented on the PS blog in one of the BB:CP articles did mention it'll be both Retail/Digital day 1.

Edit: Speaking of, this weeks PS+ article shows a mention for the BB:CP Digital version price sale for this, showing that it'll cost $45 without plus and $40.49 with plus. Which, would possibly be up by 2-morrows PSN update.

Supernaut26 it really seems like Izayoi would be your character since she shares  a lot of different mechanics present with Johnny and Robo ky. Don't worry about her current tier since she is getting massive buffs.

Other mentions are Jin kisaragi, litch, Terumi and you could do Hazama since he shares some similarities with Johnny but I don't think he would fit your play style.

Alright thanks I will check her out, I have no fear in playing the low tier.

How do I get Kokonoe Dlc. I searched the Japanese PSN and could find her nowhere.

Scratch that, I went all highschool level 日本ご all up in here. Problem solved.

I seem to remember there being some input problem in BBCP, particularly around DPS. Maybe I was just bad last night, but for example, Amane's 236C came out 95% of the time when I did the DP motion. I'd attribute it to several other factors, but I actually recall seeing a topic on it around here. Anyone remember it?

I seem to remember there being some input problem in BBCP, particularly around DPS. Maybe I was just bad last night, but for example, Amane's 236C came out 95% of the time when I did the DP motion.

Yeah, certain characters' quarter circle specials take priority over their DPs, and Amane is one of them, so if you input 6236C (which is what I do for Izayoi since her DPs take priority), you'll get Raibu instead of Gekiren, so you have to make certain to actually input 623C. The patch is standardizing the input so that DPs always take priority, so you won't have to worry about that after the patch.

Yeah, certain characters' quarter circle specials take priority over their DPs, and Amane is one of them, so if you input 6236C (which is what I do for Izayoi since her DPs take priority), you'll get Raibu instead of Gekiren, so you have to make certain to actually input 623C. The patch is standardizing the input so that DPs always take priority, so you won't have to worry about that after the patch.

Ah, so I'm not crazy! Thanks. :3

Some chapters/episodes/whatever in story mode have stars by them. Any idea what it means? Thought it meant cleared parts, but I have them on ones I haven't done yet. @_@

Some chapters/episodes/whatever in story mode have stars by them. Any idea what it means? Thought it meant cleared parts, but I have them on ones I haven't done yet. @_@

I'm not 100% sure, but I believe it's supposed to show you which episode there is a Gag end.

Anyone know if BBCP Vita and BBCP PS3 will have cross-play?

I know they share DLCs, but has it been announced if crossplay is available?

I've read somewhere that they won't, but I'm unsure of that yet.

When will the color DLC be available?

If you mean for the US release, Aksys mentioned the DLC will be coming next week, 4/1, including Kokonoe, so yeah, and hope its not an AF joke. >_>

I've read somewhere that they won't, but I'm unsure of that yet.

If you mean for the US release, Aksys mentioned the DLC will be coming next week, 4/1, including Kokonoe, so yeah, and hope its not an AF joke. >_>

So we don't get Kokonoe on the NA version till next week. I'm assuming that includes the announcer voice dlc? Also I'm guessing any dlc bought for the JP version doesn't cross over to the NA version? Please slap me if I'm wrong on any of these points.

Also I'm guessing any dlc bought for the JP version doesn't cross over to the NA version?

Correct. No Japanese DLC is usable with a North American copy.

Aksys mentioned the DLC will be coming next week, 4/1, including Kokonoe...

While we're on the topic, is 4/1 also the date for the BBCP 1.1 console patch? I've heard from a few people that it was supposed to be next week, but I've yet to see a date for it though.

While we're on the topic, is 4/1 also the date for the BBCP 1.1 console patch? I've heard from a few people that it was supposed to be next week, but I've yet to see a date for it though.

No, the v1.1 console patch is in May. It doesn't have an exact date yet. BBCP v1.1 for Jp Vita is in April.

So the only colors unlock ble for now in the game are the ones in the gallery? The rest are DLC?

So the only colors unlockable for now in the game are the ones in the gallery? The rest are DLC?

Yes, 7-16 are unlockable, 17-21 are purchase-able DLC, 22->? are the promo DLC from the Mags and the Alter Memory LE (in the JP release). (Which the US version might get the Promo color DLC as purchase-able down the line.)

Also, seems the US release might have omitted the "Library Mode", or something. >_>

(I've read its supposed to be there at the start in the JP release, and you unlock stuff from it from playing the story, or something. Since its supposed to be a Glossary for the BB lore and stuff.)

Also, seems the US release might have omitted the "Library Mode", or something. >_>

(I've read its supposed to be there at the start in the JP release, and you unlock stuff from it from playing the story, or something. Since its supposed to be a Glossary for the BB lore and stuff.)

Any reason as to why they did this?