KayEff

BlazBlue Question Thread - Ask your questions here!

On 10/19/2016 at 5:44 PM, TwistedAsura said:

I know I'm most likely wasting time but is there a way to not repeat arcade mode every time you want to attempt an unlimited boss? Seeing relius's astral 8 times in a row gets old after 6+ hours.

EDIT: Eh nvm I beat Ragna.

Gotta git gud and beat it in one go friend xD

Hello people, just wanted some explanation on why Kagura is unanimously considered the weakest character of the cast. I often read that in CF everyone is balanced beside him and Noel.

I really think this guy's offensive options are so great he can't be that low. He didn't lost that much damage from CP, he can still hit close to 6k with 28D enders, his mix-up and mind game potential are extremely high, he got nice oki and even a dp!

He does have clear weaknesses, like most of his normals sucks, he needs reads to anti-air and it's so easy to Guard Cancel Overdrive in most of his pressings. But does that make him THAT low?

Sure theses are big cons, but to me his pros are so good it totally makes up for it.

I can't comment on Kagura specifically, but overall it seems that the tiers are a lot closer than they've ever been. This isn't Calamity Trigger anymore, where S tier would win matches for free, and bottom tier simply wasn't viable. Outside of a few specific matchups, every character can be overcome, and no character is so bad that they won't be able to win matches against an equally skilled player. That's pretty great, and I hope Mori and his team don't mess it up with the potential balance patch they've hinted at.

6 hours ago, Niko said:

I can't comment on Kagura specifically, but overall it seems that the tiers are a lot closer than they've ever been. This isn't Calamity Trigger anymore, where S tier would win matches for free, and bottom tier simply wasn't viable. Outside of a few specific matchups, every character can be overcome, and no character is so bad that they won't be able to win matches against an equally skilled player. That's pretty great, and I hope Mori and his team don't mess it up with the potential balance patch they've hinted at.

Thats exciting to hear, actually. 

Since it seems likely that we aren't getting the BBCF dub tomorrow. I was curious if anyone was willing to compile a list or video of what the characters say to each other during the start and end of matches.

I'd love to know exactly what Susanoo and the other new characters say to one another.

I'm seconding the question about Noel and Kagura, what makes these characters apparently universally agreed dumpster-fire tier? And what's changed that makes them still viable? I haven't played BB since CS and if you were shit back then you were truly shit, so is it like strong system options that were introduced?

does anyone know what number 58 in locations and 31 in weapons are?

i'm missing these library entries and have 100% completed story mode

11 hours ago, bobb said:

does anyone know what number 58 in locations and 31 in weapons are?

58 in locations is "Dimensional Prison" and 31 in weapons is the "Noise Canceller".

If you have already 100% Story mode with all the Sub and Gag routes, also check out the recap selection in the first chapter with Kagura, you'll have to select the first option in case you already selected the second option the first time through. You can skip through this recap and hopefully get your entries.

Weird question, but is there a 'dedicated' person/place where someone could Download Input Recordings for Training Mode?

I'm in challenge mode trying to do Amane's mission 9 expert, and like 1/8 of the time I try to OD cancel I get rapid cancel instead. I have the OD gauge (you get it instantly in this mission) , I have input display on, I am hitting all 4 buttons at exactly the same time. What gives?

Was Es ever free on EU PSN? I recently won a copy of BBCF on EU PSN and I do remember "buying" the DLC on my main NA account. The DLC will probably not be compatible across regions, right? :(

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Well, besides DL still having the multiple posts bug, along with tapatalk...

Yes Oniros, Es was free on the EU store for a limited time too. (I should have DL'd it on EU acct. so that you could have tried her. But oh well. =/)

Also, no, DLC is region locked/restricted, sorry.

While these two questions will be radically different (and one of them may not even belong here) I will ask nonetheless :

How do you guys exactly deal with Taokaka? Her 5D-B cancel into 2A or other stuff gets me all the time and on netplay with lag you can't really react to her using 6B and that's plus on block...

And maybe I am jumping the gun too early but are there any news on Central Fiction for PC? Xrd Revelator is out on Steam now... but I really hope we get CF much earlier than March (Revelator was out a year after Xrd on PC which was released on December, following that CF would come March... O_o)

hey there kinda new to central fiction, im having trouble dealing with stupid, safe pressure from characters like nu 13, i never had this problem in the last game. dashing a seems to beat out all of my counter poke options with ragna