Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Shinsyn

Team DAI Presents: ($100 Grand Prize) PSN - BBCS:EX Get Rich or "DAI" Trying Online Tournament Friday May 11th, 2012

PSN: DinDragmire

Character: Haku=men

State/Province: Wisconsin

Time Zone: CST

gotta get them IRL bb bucks son best of luck to all who participate, and hype video dude

*First Post Updated*

FYI,

Anyone signing up with the low possibility of not showing up, will be placed as a back up. Everyone has a month in advance so if you post as if your chances of showing up are 50-50, I will place you as a back up. If things change and you area available, I will move you up on the list unless it fills up then you have to wait to see if someone drops.

I'm doing this to be fair to those who are committed to that day, but there's still a chance they might drop and we'll move down from the backup list from there.

EDIT: Thanks Din, I do what I can for the community. Videos, Tournaments (online and offline), Building a scene, you name it.

Well, to be fair to those that know they can enter now, I will put you as the First Primary Back-up. Waiting until the 29th is quite awhile and I don't want to show favoritism when it comes to this. Please, respect my decision to do this for it is for the best.

Sucks for me, but it is what it is.

I have no complaints with this.

I wouldn't be too worried about it Orona, I'm sure people will drop from the tournament because of a random encounter with real life (because shit happens), so it doesn't put anyone on the back up list out for the count, unless the back up list reaches above 10. I'm a back up just to fill in so the tournament isn't infested with "BYES", LOL! I have no intention of playing unless I absolutely have to.

It's been done bro. You have been main listed, LOL!

Thanks for the sig, LMAO!

PSN: IXLichXI

Character: Hazama

State/Province: NJ

Time Zone: EST

I'm excited for this. =0

Re: -You can volunteer to Record/Stream matches and not participate in the tournament, if you are interested let Hellknight_10 or myself know.

I can record/stream.

Re: -You can volunteer to Record/Stream matches and not participate in the tournament, if you are interested let Hellknight_10 or myself know.

I can record/stream.

That's great, I'll put you down on the list. when the time for the tournament comes close, I'll start discussing the plans on how we're going to set this up, alright?

Signing in as a back up

PSN: X40J995

Character: Carl Clover

State/Province: Virginia

Time Zone: EST

Okay guys, the list has filled up but don't stop posting! People can and WILL drop out, so everyone from here on in will be backups. I can't update the thread ATM because I am on my phone but I will as soon as I get home tonight.

full roster already?

good shit my fellow netplayers :thumbu:

just letting you guys know that you will be receiving a friend request from me as well

this allows me to inv you guys into the text chats without having to bother Shin when his hands are full