Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Shinsyn

Team DAI Presents: ($100 Grand Prize) PSN - BBCS:EX Get Rich or "DAI" Trying Online Tournament Friday May 11th, 2012

Please take me off the back up list; it's confirmed that I won't be available that day. I apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused.

@Moy & Koopa: Done, thanks for the help guys.

I'm confused. Yes, I can/want to play.

I brought this up because I forgot to put it in the original post. I saw you signed up as a back-up and I wasn't sure you signed up as a back up because the list was already full. This confirmation puts you further ahead of the list that I originally had you set at. This bumps you ahead of Akira_Shiro for guaranteed back-up replacements since you are available that day since you signed up before him. I hope that clears the confusion.

Please take me off the back up list; it's confirmed that I won't be available that day. I apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused.

No problem, things come up. I understand.

Woo I wish I knew about this earliar put on backup list in the case a billion people go missing haha.

PSN: Lord_Cruxis

Character: Bang

State/Province: Florida

Time Zone: EST

I didn't notice this earlier, so I guess I'll sign up as a backup.

PSN: Jyosua

Character: Jin

State/Province: Florida

Time Zone: EST

I can also stream if necessary, and I'll see if I can figure out how to simultaneously record as well. The easy way would be to just save the streams, but the quality will not be as good as if I recorded in 720p.

Man if I get in this, I'ma be so free.

With this many people, I'm sure the backup list will have a chance of getting in

Psn: pneuma-_-

Character: Valkenhayn

State: ny

Time zone: est

The list has been updated.

Also, make sure you guys have a guaranteed way to receive the funds. If you place top 3, I really don't want to hear "Oh I forgot to set up a PayPal" or "Man, I can't use a P.O. Box to receive my money order?". If you place in the top 3 and after the tournament is over, you do not have a way to receive payment, you will not receive your winnings.

I wanna switch my character to Platinum, Shin, if that's cool with ya.

I wanna switch my character to Platinum, Shin, if that's cool with ya.

What happened to Jin it to win it? :(

What happened to Jin it to win it? :(

Unfortunately, I'm not gonna win it much if I Jin it. Not that I expect to even get third place but hey, I'm gonna record these matches and Plat has some funny shit to showcase lol.

@Suicyde: A state would be nice so I could properly add you to the roster. Also, the reason why no one knew about this sooner is because no one stickied this thread nor was this news big enough to be on the front page... If it were able to do so, it would have been promoted better.

I am sadden by this news Moy... but if that's what you wanna do then that's up to you. I'll change it as soon as i get home.

@Suicyde: A state would be nice so I could properly add you to the roster. Also, the reason why no one knew about this sooner is because no one stickied this thread nor was this news big enough to be on the front page... If it were able to do so, it would have been promoted better.

I am sadden by this news Moy... but if that's what you wanna do then that's up to you. I'll change it as soon as i get home.

You know you could have written the front page article yourself right? There isn't anyone on DL that's set to write articles. People just write about things they feel like are big news/information.

You know you could have written the front page article yourself right? There isn't anyone on DL that's set to write articles. People just write about things they feel like are big news/information.

I had no idea. Of course, it would have been cool if I knew that earlier, oh well...

I guess this would be a psuedo-update on my backup status:

I don't have work or school, which means I should be available. However, to be perfectly honest, I may have something going on that I'd have to prioritize over this. But still not 100% sure what time of day I'll be available/unavailable so .... yeah, nothing really changed on my end.

Shit stays questionable as far as my schedule goes, I swear. :c

Hey, look at the bright side, I'm the only Plat in this event lol. I'm coming up with all kinds of new Plat technology, I should have some stuff worth seeing by then.

I honestly thought someone had already given it an article, so I didn't bother. :v:

There's still a week left so I slapped it on up there. I'll make sure it gets sent to Twitter, too.

(You coulda said somethin'. :sweatdrop:)

I honestly thought someone had already given it an article, so I didn't bother. :v:

There's still a week left so I slapped it on up there. I'll make sure it gets sent to Twitter, too.

(You coulda said somethin'. :sweatdrop:)

Thanks Circ and yes, I could have. Lesson learned.

This makes it official: No more sign ups will be taken as the last day of signing up has expired. Thanks for those who signed up and I can't wait to get this thing rolling next week!

It's OK, the change has been made. Jason900, that means you're in. If you can't make it, speak now.

Shit, I'm gonna have to drop out of being a back-up and streaming. One of my close friends is holding an event this day, and he apparently couldn't hold it on any other day. I had told him I'd go previously, but since he hadn't figured out an exact day I didn't know these would overlap. :/ If anything changes, I'll let you know.

Official Sign-up Format:

PSN: NaRD2ndG

Character: Tager

State/Province: Virginia

Time Zone: GMT -5 or Eastern time zone

I'm really late but no one told me..

I hate to be the one to break it to you Nard but you're too late. Sign ups were officially over on the 4th. Sorry.

@Jyousa it's OK, you were a back up so it didn't really effect the bracket but we did lose another guy in the streaming/recording department. We have plenty but if you're able to come back for streaming purposes, let me know.

Should've just let me hope. Dammit!

It's cool man. Could I just get put on the list for sentimental purposes? =DDD

If I did that, then I would be a huge liar. I'd love to add you in but rules are rules. If something terrible happens (like all the back ups don't show up and a few others don't show either, I'll hit your PSN up.