Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Shinsyn

Team DAI Presents: ($100 Grand Prize) PSN - BBCS:EX Get Rich or "DAI" Trying Online Tournament Friday May 11th, 2012

since sign-ups are now closed I am going to start sending friend requests to those on the main list

I'll send friend requests to those on the back-up list on the day of the tournament if needed (or before that if someone drops)

Good luck to everyone participating.

And good luck to Shin / HK / Badguy running this. Organizing 32 people+recorders/streamers on netplay is probably gonna be chaotic.

I'm sure now that I can play this one. So yeah just keep that in mind.

Will do. Since you can officially play, the next person that drops out, puts you in.

Good luck to everyone participating.

And good luck to Shin / HK / Badguy running this. Organizing 32 people+recorders/streamers on netplay is probably gonna be chaotic.

Oh, I'm sure it will.

BTW, I will contact all of those who are streaming either Wednesday night or Thursday night so we can discuss the plan on how we're going to do everything because I want this to run as smoothly as possible. I'm not expecting everything to be perfect because in the real world, it isn't, so I'll get in contact with the streamers and recorders and we'll plan this out accordingly.

just as a heads up since I'm close to participation on the back up list. I'll be online 5 maybe 10 minutes to 6 est. I work until 530, so if u r looking for a player and don't see me online, its not because I don't give a damn, its because I'm at work and will logon right before the tourney starts. So don't dismiss me too fast.

I am ditching casuals friday, best of luck to everyone and myself.

Because I will need the luck.

Cervox has dropped out. Zeron, you're in, if you can't make it, let me know ASAP since this tournament starts tomorrow.

just as a heads up since I'm close to participation on the back up list. I'll be online 5 maybe 10 minutes to 6 est. I work until 530, so if u r looking for a player and don't see me online, its not because I don't give a damn, its because I'm at work and will logon right before the tourney starts. So don't dismiss me too fast.

No problem. I'll try to hold out as long as possible if you are needed.

At work until 5pm tomorrow

(fucking retail...)

, but as soon as I get home, I'll hit up PSN and chill in the lab in case you need someone to fill in.

cant wait for TOMORROWWWWH

l wanna change my drive from 'sylpheed' to 'poverty'

'each time you think about free money, your next attack does 10k damage'

Ready Freddy.

Something always comes up when I want to play in these things. Take me off the list Shin. I really have to get started on this project assignment for my last graduate class before team members start yelling at me.

I might not even get in since I'm backup but just in case can I change from valkenhayn to arakune? I'm changing my valkengame and I don't wanna be in between in case I get to fight the entire psn community tomorrow.

At work until 5pm tomorrow

(fucking retail...)

, but as soon as I get home, I'll hit up PSN and chill in the lab in case you need someone to fill in.

Alright bro, as stated before, if you can make it, I may have to rely on your as a back up since a lot of people just dropped out...

Alright shin thanks.

No problem bro, good luck tomorrow (well, technically today...)

Uhh take mee off the list T^T i was inv'ed to a Military ball.... & its tomorrow (I Go to a military academy)

How do you not know there's a military ball at your own school? FAIL!

LOL just messing bro, have fun.

Put me on the backup list Shin

Alright bro, I hope I can depend on you to be there in case shit falls apart like it is now.

Something always comes up when I want to play in these things. Take me off the list Shin. I really have to get started on this project assignment for my last graduate class before team members start yelling at me.

All right then. You're taken off the list.

@ DinDragmire: I FUCKING CALLED THAT SHIT! Din, give me my 20 dollars! Pay up!

I might not even get in since I'm backup but just in case can I change from valkenhayn to arakune? I'm changing my valkengame and I don't wanna be in between in case I get to fight the entire psn community tomorrow.

Sure, I can make that change. I have to sort out a LOT of things ATM but I'll do that ASAP.

Requesting to be removed from this. I won't be able to play in this one. Thanks

Okay then, sucks to lose you man.

Alright bro, as stated before, if you can make it, I may have to rely on your as a back up since a lot of people just dropped out...

All right then. You're taken off the list.

@ DinDragmire: I FUCKING CALLED THAT SHIT! Din, give me my 20 dollars! Pay up!

looks like i better get second to pay this shit off, watch out errbody now i've got an incentive

Alright bro, I hope I can depend on you to be there in case shit falls apart like it is now.

I'll definitely be available and online around when the tournament starts. If you need me, just ask.

I'll definitely be available and online around when the tournament starts. If you need me, just ask.

For sure, thanks Toan. I had to move you to the bottom of the list of back-ups to be fair but with the insane amount of drop outs ATM, you may be needed.

Also, with the drop outs and the bump of a person to back-up that means these 3 individuals are in the tournament:

01) Mikel93 (RE)

02) advancedNoob_ (RG)

03) iw2ma (BA)

I will be sending you PM's on DL since you may not check up on the thread. Let me know if you're available or if I have to replace you as well.

I might not be able to hop on in time, something came up last second.

I won't be on 10 minutes before tourney since this something came up but I'll do my best to try and make it.