Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Zoob

The New England Thread: Bears Warbling Outside My Igloo: A Polarizing Dilemma

Yes people still play here. its mostly boston and CT and its all guilty really. most of us went to FB but i still use this sometimes

I play everything (including things like arcana heart, dengeki bunkou etc.) if people are willing to play it with me, my main game is BB actually lol.

Oh wow responses well I was in ct now I'm in the cape Internet less til friday. Then NYC then back to CT. I'm looking to play xrd have not touched the new BB long enough to go into casuals yet if anyone trying to play someone good I wanna see what my old land got these days.

I play both Xrd and CPEX.

I live in Stamford, but I also go to TSB whenever stuff is happening there.

Is the NH scene legit or is it all MA and CT? Where are Marvel, Tekken and DoA at?!

I'm in CT, though I don't play any of those games but I play a bunch of other ones, specifically BBCPE, Xrd (and +R if you feel like), Arcana heart 3 love max, under night in birth exe late and Dengeki Bunkou fighting climax. I also can mash in melty blood, aquapazza and KoFXIII, but do not own them so someone else would have to provide them.

I'm in CT, though I don't play any of those games but I play a bunch of other ones, specifically BBCPE, Xrd (and +R if you feel like), Arcana heart 3 love max, under night in birth exe late and Dengeki Bunkou fighting climax. I also can mash in melty blood, aquapazza and KoFXIII, but do not own them so someone else would have to provide them.

Damn. You are really killing me. And NewBlood hasn't been on since March. You're all seriously killing me over here.

I've been entirely unaware of any happenings in CT. Where does this all take place?

I'm usually out of reach for most things since I live pretty far from the bigger cities, but I should be getting my license soon-ish so the more info the better.

On 8/18/2015 at 5:56 PM, UnStellar said:

Is the NH scene legit or is it all MA and CT? Where are Marvel, Tekken and DoA at?!

The NH scene is small, and that's putting it lightly. A buddy of mine and myself were part of a handful of legit SF players about a year ago, but that whole scene dissipated pretty quickly. Now I'm mostly scoping out stuff going on in Northern and Eastern MA, and I'll play anything, literally anything, especially if it's VS or BB. I play a bunch of non-anime fightan, too.

The Boston Anime FGC is hosting its monthly this Saturday at 2PM at Northeastern University. The rest of the details are on this event page: