Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Sophisticat

Montreal Air Dashers (Apr 14, 2012) - Results and Shoutouts!

Excellent Tournament, thanks to all the MTL floks for organizing it.

Gratz to LK for taking canadian money home, Kirb for putting up good matches, Xdest and Yucorp for representing Toronto.

gg to everyone I played, scoop ftw and I am moving on to Platina.

Next Major will be NEC, I will be there.

next major is ECT bro

Yeah it was like a student project covering Foonzo and the event.

Also, lol at Blade dodging his own shoutouts.

ALSO, copy pasta fail, I must have pasted over it by accident lol : last but not least, shoutouts to Nedel for not hitting on my sister too much. I was standing behind with a knife all along, I guess you must have sensed it.

dodgeswag.

EDIT: The news cast was from Concordia University and Jin asked them to come in to interview us. In case none of you knew that.

shoutouts to Nedel for not hitting on my sister too much

you have a sister? why wasn't i informed of this?

half-asian girls are usually fucking godlike, wtf KIIIRRRBBSTEEEERRRR

Finishing up my take-home exam took longer than I thought last night.

Shoutouts to always playing matchups I don't have experience in my tournament matches.

Shoutouts to a fucking hype event.

Shoutouts to the Montreal players who dodged the event.

Shoutouts to LK for coming through and making our tournament hype, and for lending me his stick. I hope everything worked out with your car when you got back home.

Shoutouts to st1ckbug for being such a g.

Shoutouts to biscuits for being srg skeetz this whole time.

Shoutouts to k2 for teaching me the carl matchup (too bad it was too late >_>). I feel bad for mistaking you for a girl now -__-, but you also have a pretty deep voice lol.

Shoutouts to Lythium and her powers of sugoi, you have a strong mu12, glad to know I helped you and your man candy with the hakumen matchup.

Shoutouts to Zeero having the most unorthodox ragna I''ve ever played before.

Shoutouts to Nolan for beign strong in mirror matches.

Shoutouts to John and bluebeat astrals.

Shoutouts to Omar for having a decent Relius despite not playing this game.

Shoutouts to Kaeru for TAMASHI. I'll have a new bang student for you in a week or two to train.

Shoutouts to Yucorp for giving me advice on playing against and using hakumen. And using the same mains as me, I'll be coming to you for Ky advice in due time.

Shoutouts to Kirbster for kirbstomping the competition, and putting up a strong fight against LK.

Shoutouts to "IMDABESS".

Shoutouts to Foonzo for being such a great venue, and for this event running smoother than I'm sure any of us thought. I should be able to provide some of the hardware advice that st1ckbug and zeero mentioned (very long ethernet cables and etc).

Shoutouts to Rhannmah for running GG. If I knew you were doing it all by yourself I would've helped you out.

Shoutouts to Kirbster and Brice's Bromance.

Shoutouts to the word "nigga".

Shoutouts finally to playing strong during casuals but getting bodied in the tournament. GGs to everyone I played win or loss, it was fun to have played and met you all.

you have a sister? why wasn't i informed of this?

half-asian girls are usually fucking godlike, wtf KIIIRRRBBSTEEEERRRR

Lmao. And now we know why Kirby doesn't tell us these things.

Yo kirbster I'll have to crash at your place next MTL tourney.

Or if next time you come to Toronto, you can crash at my place (p.s. bring your sister)

shoutouts to Nedel for not hitting on my sister too much.

I don't know why this surprises you since Nedel is locked up anyways (worse than me to boot).

Ok this is my family we're talking about, some respect please?

As kirbster asked, tone it down people. And the mtl community has been aware (minus rhannmah) about his sister. Stay unaware people. With that said, let's drop this issue before anyone goes too far. This is a shoutouts thread, and his sister wasn't there, moving on.

Congrats guys, I REALLY wish I could have gone there, I JUST got my passport this morning :/

I'll hit up the next event when I have the money now that the whole passport thing is out of the way.

Shoutouts to k2 for teaching me the carl matchup (too bad it was too late >_>). I feel bad for mistaking you for a girl now -__-, but you also have a pretty deep voice lol.
Stay free, Blade :v:

Yeah it was like a student project covering Foonzo and the event.

ALSO, copy pasta fail, I must have pasted over it by accident lol : last but not least, shoutouts to Nedel for not hitting on my sister too much. I was standing behind with a knife all along, I guess you must have sensed it.

I blame anything I did that was deemed wrong on that MSG you made me eat with the pastas on friday evening. Like not keeping one of my hands clean while eating. Ou avoir utilisé son peigne pour me placer les cheveux apres la douche. Also if by standing behind me with a knife you mean reading online mangas while she feeds her frogs, then yes, I sensed it.

secret shoutout to blade for showing me my inner black self

Ok this is my family we're talking about, some respect please?

LOL whenever i bring up my sister this exact thing happens

Late shoutouts are late....

first off thanks to everyone that came out to montreal shit was hype as fuck

Shoutouts to Foonzo for being the best venue on earth ever

Shoutouts to yomi-ing St1ckBuG at the train station

Shoutouts to losing to the exact same guys as T12... orz feels like i didn't improve at all this last year. fuck

Shoutouts to Kirbster for not making MTL look free. :D

Shoutouts to LK for taking it.

Shoutouts to H-bro status.

Shoutouts to XDest Tao. lame it out ftw. good shit

Shoutouts to Level5-Chan

Shoutouts to Pedro for running everything and wrecking your nerves more than ever before

Shoutouts to Toronto (and waterloo) for invading us BALLS DEEP

Shoutouts to losing to Carl while playing on pad

Shoutouts to Guilty gear can't wait for this summer yo

Shoutouts to dem USA shouts. thanks for coming guys :) bring more people next time

Shoutouts to St1ckBuG and Biscuits for talking shit all weekend long and drinking MTL beer.

Shoutouts to foreigners enjoying shitty fast food poutine and calling it good. we'll have to show you what's the deal.

Shoutouts to 2h30 sleep time. anime, h-stuff and games is way more important.

Shoutouts to Monster Girl Quest instead of practicing BB

Shoutouts to having fun with fighting game people

i'm forgetting way too much stuff, but i don't mean any disrespect to anyone. let's have moar FITE and TAMASHII next time!!!

we'll have to play f-zero for real next time.