Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Kiba

[P4A] News & Gameplay Discussion

I don't mind downloadable updates, but please, no updates in the form of 40 dollar discs every year.

the thing is that not everyone is happy with only dlc updates, and the compnay wouldnt last long if they only go dlc updates either

Ohhh yeah forgot that not everyone has internet and the game doesn't have as massive of a marketing campaign as SFxT had to be able to rely on just downloadable updates. Well, that sucks LOL. I was hoping they'd go the CS2/AE route and make it either a free update or $15-20 update.

lol SFxT, what a joke game. Anyways, I do hope they turn this into a saga or at least add new stuff every now and then (without going netherrealm on us).

My 80% win ratio in Akihabara didn't mean much when I went to Ikebukuro... Easily the best level of P4U I've seen until now.

B1F of the SEGA Gigo was full with 600PSR+ (up until 850 for a few) players. I got completly dismantled, my Kanji was very far from being a threat to them :/

I would have loved to film matches but the «no camera» sign was pretty easy to understand. Too bad they don't stream/release the matches. Really very high level play.

I didnt realise there was "that" much difference in skill between areas...

How would you rank the popular areas?

By the sound of it, Teddie must be voiced by Yuri Lowenthal now. So Teddie and Chie both got English VA changes now.

I hope they managed to get the other cast members' VAs. It would suck a little if more characters got different voices too.

Teddie actually kinda sounds like the guy who voiced Phoenix Wright in UMvC3. Good VA, but I'm really gonna miss his P4 voice actor.

Also, R-Actions are "Furious" Actions now, huh? Guess they decided to spice it up, lol.

Also, R-Actions are "Furious" Actions now, huh? Guess they decided to spice it up, lol.

Yea just like Pound Combo is now Auto Combo. Im still going to call everything by the original jp terms. Ill make notes of the NA terms in the primer later.

such a strange name change. at least with the term r action it could be short for reversal action, which makes sense. furious action... makes no sense.

such a strange name change. at least with the term r action it could be short for reversal action, which makes sense. furious action... makes no sense.

It will make sense when people start furiously mashing it.

Super sad about Teddie VA being different... :(

lol at "Furious Action." When in doubt, mash these 2 buttons furiously!

bah, give me the opion to have jp voices and im good

It will make sense when people start furiously mashing it.

lmao

Somethings been bothering me. Aki's supposedly some shit(exaggeration) right but If thats the case why do i see him in vids so often. Is the game actually that balanced or is he not as bad as ppl thought? I dont really follow the game much so help me out.

Somethings been bothering me. Aki's supposedly some shit(exaggeration) right but If thats the case why do i see him in vids so often. Is the game actually that balanced or is he not as bad as ppl thought? I dont really follow the game much so help me out.

Well he was recently listed as A tier as of today....

By the sound of it, Teddie must be voiced by Yuri Lowenthal now. So Teddie and Chie both got English VA changes now.

I hope they managed to get the other cast members' VAs. It would suck a little if more characters got different voices too.

NOOOOOOOOOOOO CHIEEEEE. yeah i'll just keep the JP voice overs. i can't ride with that teddie VA reminds me when Yuri was trying to do that high pitched voice in Catherine (forgot the name).

So KVO is coming up this weekend. Does anyone know if there will be a stream for Persona?

The stream will be played here:

http://www.twitch.tv/iplaywinner

Apparently it starts at 2am EST. :v

-over- Check out the archives.

Ok I haven't seen this anywhere so I'm just going to ask: have they made the music loop properly yet? I keep seeing fights online where the music just ends and there's silence for a second before the music comes back. I'm loving the music, but seriously having it not loop properly might be a deal-breaker for me when it does get released.

Though there's no way they wouldn't see that fault, so it must have been a design decision. Can anyone tell me why they did that or why it's happening in the first place?

music on arcsys fg arent loops (the only one where they are iirc is battle fantasia), they always are full songs with a begining and an end, deal with it

its way better imo