Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Kiba

[P4A] News & Gameplay Discussion

The only thing Capcom games do better than anime games man I swear. -___- I think they are just really proud of their character select screens.

An offline replay saving option would be amazing too.

Wait, there seriously isn't a rematch function after each match? Like, every fighting game has that, even Guilty Gear did. That's a pretty huge oversight.

BB also lacked a rematch option.

'Tis indeed quite strange.

BB also lacked a rematch option.

'Tis indeed quite strange.

As did AH3. Fortunately, both remember which characters were selected in the previous match, so I guess we can expect P4U to be the same way in that regard. Hopefully mashing start will select the same colors as before, though. Too many options to scroll through otherwise.

As did AH3. Fortunately, both remember which characters were selected in the previous match, so I guess we can expect P4U to be the same way in that regard. Hopefully mashing start will select the same colors as before, though. Too many options to scroll through otherwise.

It remembers colors too, so it's not all that bad. It doesn't have a rematch button, but it comes very close to being completely unintrusive.

Well that's kinda neat. The only downside is that people are probably going to take for-fucking-ever at the selection screen (choosing glasses, coaches, character/persona color palettes, stage, music) lol.

mhmm i agree with you. i'm the kind of person who sticks to one main preset so this feature would be a massive time saver for me

http://worthplaying.com/article/2012/7/23/news/86627/images/337673/

Challenge mode having 30 combos per character it would seem. There might be some actual good combos in there. Keep it up ASW! :D

edit: http://worthplaying.com/article/2012/7/23/news/86627/images/337655/

quite an extensive lesson mode too.

http://worthplaying.com/article/2012/7/23/news/86627/images/337673/

Challenge mode having 30 combos per character it would seem. There might be some actual good combos in there. Keep it up ASW! :D

edit: http://worthplaying.com/article/2012/7/23/news/86627/images/337655/

quite an extensive lesson mode too.

Look at combo 17 its soooo easy, its nearly not worth having. Which means the first 10 - 15 or so must just be specials.

Unless the combo's aren't in a precise order of difficultly.

Look at combo 17 its soooo easy, its nearly not worth having. Which means the first 10 - 15 or so must just be specials.

Unless the combo's aren't in a precise order of difficultly.

Yeah I browsed through the screenies, a lot were basic specials. I guess they really went with the casual friendly approach for Challenge Mode.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Uk8c1mIGAVo&feature=plcp#t=3m30s

I'm probably just really slow on the uptake, but when was Aigis added in as a Navigator/Assistant/whatever you P3/4 players called them?

Ed: I should stop commenting on videos I haven't watched all the way through. Yosuke (and presumably others) are commentators, too? Only ever seen Rise, then Mitsuru and Teddie before.

I've noticed that combos found here are easier and more effective than challenge mode ones but you can probably utilize challenge combos to create new effective ones.

I've noticed that combos found here are easier and more effective than challenge mode ones but you can probably utilize challenge combos to create new effective ones.

usually the combos on the challenge modes are only there to show you what is your character capable to do, but not necessarily the optimal ones

kurushii do you have or know anyone who has a jp ps3 and is getting the game today?

kurushii do you have or know anyone who has a jp ps3 and is getting the game today?

I have two JP PS3's.... and i'm getting two copies before 10:30am today. #FedEX #PlayAsia #OffToSleep

P.S. You in NY. Go to NL I heard they getting theirs installed today.

Watching a JP stream right now, game saves your color preference so that's good.

Man, the Online Match interface looks amazing.

Watching a JP stream right now, game saves your color preference so that's good.

Man, the Online Match interface looks amazing.

Link to the stream?