Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Kiba

[P4A] News & Gameplay Discussion

I have two JP PS3's.... and i'm getting two copies before 10:30am today. #FedEX #PlayAsia #OffToSleep

P.S. You in NY. Go to NL I heard they getting theirs installed today.

!!! Really??? Going the fuck in if its true.

whooaaaa l might have to show up then. if its ps3 i'm in there today

whooaaaa l might have to show up then. if its ps3 i'm in there today

It definitely isn't. They only have a single US PS3. 100% sure it'll be on 360.

So to the people who have the game already, how's the execution for getting a FC AoA like?

So to the people who have the game already, how's the execution for getting a FC AoA like?

Not easy on pad. I can only get to ~12 hits on one button. Macroing A+B and mashing that I can get to ~16 (thanks Cirno for the tip). Can't use burst or omc macro as your mashing input sadly. On stick it isn't that bad but still a nice challenge.

WAT, I completely forgot about how much mashing us pad players will need to do ;____;. Yo Kurushii, have you played online against anyone near you yet? Would love to know if the netcode is awesome or a bust...Hoping it's like BBCT.

WAT, I completely forgot about how much mashing us pad players will need to do ;____;. Yo Kurushii, have you played online against anyone near you yet? Would love to know if the netcode is awesome or a bust...Hoping it's like BBCT.

I'll be able to test on the weekend hopefully when @Mynusdon gets in the states. So far ASW has done everything I really wanted.

- 8 player lobby

- AutoPass function for lobby

- Win Limit function for lobby (for the people that complain when LK wins)

- PSR and Title shows in all matches

- Loading is faster than BBCSEX without even being installed. When installed it's crazy fast on load times.

- Training Mode corner moving with Select+Direction

- Better laid out Training Mode menu

So what is the default layout for the controls on pad? I know the first I'm doing is moving A+B to R1 lol.

This is default for PS3 Pad:

20120725103701.png

20120725103704.png

so what thinks are needed to do in order to get the stuff unlocked on the game?

outside the classical arcade, story and survival modes

And this is why Arcsys is my fav fighting dev team :'). The thing I love most about this game is the better inclusion of fighter fundamentals. More poking, more focus on anti-air unblockables and DP moves, a universal overhead, more cross-ups/cross-under, etc. It's got a nice balance of fundamentals of traditional fighters, 'cept with the swag of Arcsys.

Thanks for answering as well, Kurushii.

Oh, another question. Is the Lesson Mode as deep as BB's tutorials and does P4A have character specific tutorials?

I took screenshots of all the lesson mode topic names. I haven't done them yet to see.

Ahh that's cool. The lessons look pretty basic based on the titles...hopefully they get descriptive like BB's can, for the newcomers.

Hmm weird question...If BBCT came on PC cause of that random publisher, would it be possible to make some petition to ask Atlus to bring it to PC? I'm honestly thinking of starting one, cause this game would do so well on PC, especially now that PC has more fighters. It'd be my dream come true :').

Thing I'm scared about however, is that BBCT didn't do so well on PC cause of the horrible marketing and planning along with a late ass release.

How are the voice options? Can you pick character's voice languages individually or is it just All English or All Japanese?

Edit: Oh, I see in the screenshot, looks like it's all one or the other.

I'm sure it's probably hard to get an impression right now, but any idea on the netcode? I'm assuming it's roughly the same thing as BB?

Wish the hype would slow down so I'm not quite as pissed when Canadian shipments are inevitably delayed by 10-14 days.