Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Kiba

[P4A] News & Gameplay Discussion

Is there any disadvantage to doing a toward airdash backwards(via air turn) than just doing an away airdash?

Just fly to california and come to Gamecenter >;D

We have 3 copys!

NA ONES?!

GIVE ME ADDRESS TO THEIR NOW I WILL GO GET ONE.

PFT, I was mislead.

Is there any disadvantage to doing a toward airdash backwards(via air turn) than just doing an away airdash?

airdashes generally cover more distance.

edit, got it wrong

Narukami, Yosuke, and Chie hitboxes are on the wiki.

Naoto and Mitsuru in progress

edit: naoto and mitsuru are up

next is teddie

edit: teddie finished

done for the night

Thanks for the hard work on the hitboxes, I'm being broad here since I don't know who's doing the work :) Awesome job.

Thanks for the hard work on the hitboxes, I'm being broad here since I don't know who's doing the work :) Awesome job.

the staff has been helping me getting them up. someone (who wishes to remain anonymous iirc) created a way to extract hitboxes and sent them to the staff. the staff tell me which hitboxes to show, i proofread their selection, create the pages, and get them online.

so odds are if there's a problem, it's probably my fault haha.

the staff has been helping me getting them up. someone (who wishes to remain anonymous iirc) created a way to extract hitboxes and sent them to the staff. the staff tell me which hitboxes to show, i proofread their selection, create the pages, and get them online.

so odds are if there's a problem, it's probably my fault haha.

I think you're doing a great job. Any ETA on the frame data (i.e damage, start up, etc)?

frame data is not a part of this project. someone with a good capture card and a LOT of time can do it. i have neither for now.

That looks like a job for Kurushii.

Would there be some publication of a P4A guide/handbook like the Bradygames stuff on SFxT/SF4? Wait, did BB had one? Time to google.....

closest thing to that would be the mooks which were only in japanese. they were useful to have around the house as a resource for frame data, but strategies and crap became outdated almost instantly.

WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY?

good thing that i preffer the data on the wikis of sites like dl or srk :v: