Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Kiba

[P4A] News & Gameplay Discussion

How are you supposed to get arcade mode endings? I ran through Elizabeth's arcade twice but every time it pulls an Evangelion on me :[

She doesn't have a video ending. Her, Laby, and Slaby only have a image shown at the end.

She doesn't have a video ending. Her, Laby, and Slaby only have a image shown at the end.

Oh well then that's just bad luck >_<

Maybe I should've counted next time hehe.

Anybody else sit at the menu screen for an hour sometimes because you're paralyzed by nostalgia?

>play matches online

>complete every one

>suddenly red name

Fuck you too, game.

360 i'm assuming? Eshi just got the same thing.

Sorry to bother you guys if this has been asked already, but does the JP version of this game have English language options? Only recently became interested in this game but my PS3 is Japanese.

Yes, the JP version has english voice and text options.

And off I go to order, wish I did this sooner...

Thank you!

I randomly have a copy I could sell you if you're interested. I'll send you a PM.

But that hasn't been officially annouced....has it?

For all we know it could come out later.

But that hasn't been officially annouced....has it?

For all we know it could come out later.

Well, the link in the News thread says that they asked about the date by e-mail, and it's been confirmed to be September 7th.

Source

We've not formally announced a release date for Persona 4 Arena for Europe yet. When the release date announcement is made, it will appear here first and on all the FGC sites after we contact them directly. We understand it's a frustrating wait for those of you looking forward to it the most - and we appreciate everyone's patience. We are working to bring P4A to Europe as soon as is humanly possible...

Source

@Kudryavki: any news on Persona 4 Arena's release date?

@PQubeGames: Not yet. As soon as we do, we will make an announcement #P4A

Damn ice. I realize they probably went back to the "shake out of it" method because it's supposed to be a status ailment this time around, but it's still as annoying now as it was in ct.

Also, is it just me, or does ranked choose between psr, rank, and level at random to decide who to pick for the "stronger than you" setting?

Damn, the palettes I was hoping would be in this game are JPN only. :vbang:

It's more strict than that. So far it's PS3 owners in Japan only lol