Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Kiba

[P4A] News & Gameplay Discussion

Does anyone know what the input buffering is like in this game? Like during super freeze frames, wake up and what not.

I swear this game has a smaller input window than KoF, can't do reversal supers for the life of me lol

I think it's a matter of super inputs being strict with fewer shortcuts, rather than an issue of the buffer window.

Actually it's a good thing Wiz thinks the game is bad. That increases the game's chance of being at EVO (see:SFxT, which Wiz also went off about numerous times.)

Don't know if this is the right place to ask this around but, has anyone found the FULL OST from the game already? I cant listen to all the songs (HD quality) on the gallery mode anymore... need them on my ipod lol

Thanks!

Ive got a question regarding the region lock system of this game. I used to live in Australia for a while and I got my PS3 there, so which version of P4U should I import? the EU one? or does australia have a different version of P4U as well?

By buying them in the store.

By buying them in the store.

Are they in the USA store? I was just curious because I thought you had to beat the game or something. Okay then, thanks.

Are they in the USA store? I was just curious because I thought you had to beat the game or something. Okay then, thanks.

Glasses and Colors are DLC only and have been up since day 1. Announcers are earned from beating arcade with different characters. Navigators have different hard requirements but can be purchased as dlc if you choose to.

Talking about Score Attack? geez, i reach the 9th Stage (Aigis i think) and get body to death, the AI is fucking ridiculous, but more ridiculous are the eternal buffs that they give them =/

*Being a subpar---par Elizabeth*

*Score Attack*

Yeah nah man, nah.

"Hey you're doing pretty good guy, oh wait I'm close to you now and a bloody good AI, have fun dying."

Feels real bad, although sometimes I do get lucky; even if I have fortune on my side, in a 'fair battle', the AI rapes me.

why dont you guys just mash dp

like you do online

l COULDN'T RESIST!!

on a serious note, yeah, l saw boss liz and she's a fucking monster in heels. good luck with beating her guys. i'm not even going to bother.

Ive got a question regarding the region lock system of this game. I used to live in Australia for a while and I got my PS3 there, so which version of P4U should I import? the EU one? or does australia have a different version of P4U as well?

As far as I know, you should be fine with every PAL version.

Yeah Lord of Vermillion has TONS of guest characters (some Type Moon, Black Rock Shooter, Steins;Gate, just to name a few off the top of my head)

A shame no one outside of Japan will get to play it since it's arcade only :< actually looks like some fun.