Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Kiba

[P4A] News & Gameplay Discussion

How much of your burst gauge are you left with after a max burst? I keep seeing different numbers everywhere I go -_-

The burst gauge goes down to 25% instead of being completely depleted.

The burst gauge goes down to 25% instead of being completely depleted.

It's much more like 40% in my own experience. Just watch a video, the red goes down to just a bit below the bottom half of the B.

Yeah, you're in the right. Read the first page of the thread and saw it takes 67% of the gauge, leaving you at 33%. So it's more, which makes it even better than I thought. Thanks for the correction.

Expert

Men

Hardcore

Focusing on Battle

Expert

Men

Hardcore

Focusing on Battle

Kanji mirrors?

I think I saw some icons in a lobby that displayed certain characters (Teddie, Naoto etc). Any explanation what they are?

:ballAK::ballAK::ballAK::ballAK:

Ive had no problem with AoA fatals. I played a lot of matches against SKD and Mash with us all landing fatals easily in 2 bar connections on PSN.

You guys are totally overreacting about them. They arent hard to block at all. We have the data on a few of them and they are around BB's speed.

Yu 24f

Chie 23f

Yosuke 27f

Yukiko 33f

Kanji 26f

lol Yukiko's has a 33F start-up, damn thing is slower than Rachel's 4B. I probably won't use that thing outside of reset attempts or against people who simply cannot block at all XD

By the way, are all AoAs punishable on block?

lol Yukiko's has a 33F start-up, damn thing is slower than Rachel's 4B. I probably won't use that thing outside of reset attempts or against people who simply cannot block at all XD By the way, are all AoAs punishable on block?
if theyre not blocking theyre dping, best save aoa for when you know the foe is too scared to press anything for at least a second. agi setups seem to fit this description well

Yes, think DP recovery, though I am not sure if you can OMC it.

You can OMC AoAs for definite.

lol Yukiko's has a 33F start-up, damn thing is slower than Rachel's 4B. I probably won't use that thing outside of reset attempts or against people who simply cannot block at all XD

By the way, are all AoAs punishable on block?

yes and no, most of them are like -20 or more, Kanji's is -5 and some others are around less than -15

Okay so I think I got performing FC AoAs down. I think the trick is to listen and to know exactly when you're about to reach 15 hits and to press C/D for the final 16th hit. It's somewhat hard to explain but you have to develop a "feel" for it.

I think it's just something about multiples of four that are easy to visualize.

If you count out eight with one finger, then you just have to add a second hit with another finger after it.

Surprisingly easy to grasp.