Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Kiba

[P4A] News & Gameplay Discussion

Did you hit them in the exact same place 30+ times? It seems this happens more often when I hit closer to the ground. If I'm still the only one seeing this, I may need to record it when I get back to my house on Friday. All the settings are normal though: opponent standing, no awakening modes on either character, no counterhit settings, no nothing.

Edit: I was originally using Yu as the dummy when I discovered this, but I verified it works on Yosuke as well. It also appears that he says something when it happens... but I have my voices in Japanese so I can't tell what it is. I'll change it to English out of curiosity.

Nevermind, the sound effect seems to be random. It's just coincidental that it happened to be the same sound effect a few times in a row.

I can't seem to find for the life of me how to unlock the other Navigators. Can someone help me out? I might just end up buying them.

Clear story for Teddie. I think 100% a single characters challenge mode was Mitsuru. Ive heard Fuuka is clearing Score Attack with 7 characters. I only unlocked Teddie then bought the rest. Score Attack is too hard for the work of getting a navigator. I Platinum Trophy ever BB game, but this game it wont happen.

The challenges look pretty easy in this except for the #30s, and I always do story mode completely, but I'm definitely going to be buying Nanako and Fuuka's if that's the case. I hate Score Attack mode always.

Oh man, I thought we would get the entire soundtrack if we pre-ordered Persona. All we get is 6 mixes from existing tracks. I wanted the original Princess Amagi dammit but the mix is not that bad.

I like that combo timer there, it sure helps. Also, lol at the hop's landing recovery.

well i hear that 360 netcoding is shit, but a patch is on the way to fix that. What i wanted to know is hows the input delay for the ps3 version of P4A? is it like GGPO, Mvc2(psn, 360) or like mvc3 or SF4?

well i hear that 360 netcoding is shit, but a patch is on the way to fix that. What i wanted to know is hows the input delay for the ps3 version of P4A? is it like GGPO, Mvc2(psn, 360) or like mvc3 or SF4?

It's like BB.

Dayum, AoA FCs are not nearly as feasible on pad as I had imagined. My average is 14 hits lol.

Wow, I've had to spend more time getting used to this system than I thought.

Though, I usually take a while to get used to new fighting systems, so I guess that really shouldn't surprise me.

The game is incredibly fun though, even if it is all day one stuff at the moment.

Gonna get to more practicing and really take advantage of all these mechanics.

Dayum, AoA FCs are not nearly as feasible on pad as I had imagined. My average is 14 hits lol.

Really? I find landing all the hits pretty easy. I guess all that time I spent mashing 5C with Nu and Lambda paid off.

What throws me off is the default button layout and challenge mode. Whenever I see B for a combo, I press triangle like its BB instead of X. It gonna take a long time for me to get used to B,C and D being different than what I am used to.

Just curious since I wasnt able to locate it through search, is it possible to combo the Instant kill AT ALL or is there no freaking way to do so?

Sorry if im the 89839892 person to ask, I just couldnt locate the question in previous posts...unless I suck at that

aigis used to be able to, but thats' been patched out since 1.02 in the arcades.

double post!

so holding forward when ground RCing automatically makes you run forward. does not work for backdashes or air dashes. still, pretty neat

Really? I find landing all the hits pretty easy. I guess all that time I spent mashing 5C with Nu and Lambda paid off.

I found the trick to it. Instead of alternating the button mashing between A and B, you just mash A and B simultaneously and you're almost guaranteed the 16 Hit FC.

You know, going through persona or FGs in general properly, I feel remedial Right now since I know mashing shit won't get me anywhere.

A few hours later, the system mechanics don't feel as awkward anymore, fortunately.

Now to actually learn Akihiko so I can be a, you know, halfway-decent player.

How's the internet delay been for you guys?

For me I've run into a majority of level 0 connections, haven't yet seen anything higher than a 2 :[

It's strange though, in BB I had tons of level 3s and 4s. It might've been atnt screwing everything up when i upgraded my internet >_<

other than that I've been loving Elizabeth. thanatos throws aalll dayyy :D