Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Kiba

[P4A] News & Gameplay Discussion

Don't be.

I was pretty excited myself until I was told that the game will not playable there. It's just going to be a presentation about the game, and as much as I would love to see that, I pretty much know quite a bit about the game. It also will not surprise me if the game comes out quite late here, hence why I'll be getting the US version.

That and laziness got the better of me. Some things are too good to be true.

The presentation wasn't even that good, just some story aspects and no gameplay. On the plus side they confirmed that it will be coming 'very soon' and that an announcement will be made in the near future.

Also, you missed out on some fun times dude, wish you could have been there along with the rest of us.

im hoping that we get videos with the new balance changes soon

Haha! That looks hella cool!

Wonder why they'd make it bigger though. I mean, I can still see it only useful for combos, and it makes going in the air a lot more dangerous against Mitsuru.

I dont necessarily mind them making it bigger but it better not still be air unblockable.

then what wii be the point of the super?

make her DP safe-ish?

It actually can't even be used to do that really (even in 1.01). But yes, it can be still used as a reversal (which can be made safe by OMCing), or to combo off her R-Action. Or to allow you to setup another mixup at the end of a combo.

I don't know anything about the air unblockability of the move though.

Reposting from news thread: E3 Trailer

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=esQXF9UGFw0&feature=g-u-u

Game will have dual audio, and so far only Teddie and Chie have new VAs.

English Voice Cast as of E3 Trailer

Yu Narukami: Johnny Yong Bosch

Yosuke Hanamura: Yuri Lowenthal

Chie Satonaka: Erin Fitzgerald

Yukiko Amagi: Amanda Winn Lee

Kanji Tatsumi: Troy Baker

Teddie: Sam Riegel

Rise: Laura Bailey

Announcer: Patrick Seitz

Dat English voice cast.

Dat hype as fuck announcer.

I need this game in my life now.

HELL YEAH, though I couldn't tell what Chie was saying xD

The voice is cast fantastic, as usual with Atlus. I'll still miss Teddie's old voice but his new voice isn't bad at all.

HELL YEAH, though I couldn't tell what Chie was saying xD

The voice is cast fantastic, as usual with Atlus. I'll still miss Teddie's old voice but his new voice isn't bad at all.

All I need now would be an English announcement on the P3 characters and have Liam O'Brien reprising his role as Akihiko, opening with 'I've been waiting for this!'

Though I think I would wake up my whole street by screaming with joy.

All I need now would be an English announcement on the P3 characters and have Liam O'Brien reprising his role as Akihiko, opening with 'I've been waiting for this!'

Though I think I would wake up my whole street by screaming with joy.

I don't think I could ever imagine anyone replacing him, though I'm pretty sure he'll be back considering he was in Catherine recently.

And I know Aigis (and Nanako) will be back since her voice actor stated personally that was excited to be able to voice her again. <3

Meh, the Kaiji narrator/Gendo is still a better announcer. Though those Chie and Teddie are not that bad.

English Voice Cast as of E3 Trailer

Yu Narukami: Johnny Yong Bosch

Yosuke Hanamura: Yuri Lowenthal

Chie Satonaka: Erin Fitzgerald

Yukiko Amagi: Amanda Winn Lee

Kanji Tatsumi: Troy Baker

Teddie: Sam Riegel

Rise: Laura Bailey

Announcer: Patrick Seitz

Is that just going by the trailer or is this all confirmed somewhere?

Patrick Seitz announcer is awesome.

they sound a bit weird in the trailer, but they're also saying things that are out of character... sister complex is "only natural" yu? i bet they're shadows or something distorted.

I agree, there was no indication of any sister complex in P4. Can't an older bro just love his little sis? I hope it's something related to the story of P4A.

Kanji's voice sounds really different to me but maybe it's his shadow form talking?

Yes, that isn't them actually talking. It's distorted versions of them spouting bad catchphrases. The source is www.atlus.com/p4arena under the story tab.

Also, I believe Chie is saying "You need to eat more meat"

Ragna hyping up P4. He knows what's up. #kappa