Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Kiba

[P4A] News & Gameplay Discussion

daayum' date=' this game is soo much fun! :v:[/quote']

I'm jealous, no really I am. Is the one your playing in English?

Yep, that's definitely her. She sounds almost the exact same as Makoto.

Also, Karen Strassman is returning to play Aigis. She was even quoted as saying she was excited to play her again. Tara Platt is also returning as Elizabeth and, by extension, Mitsuru.

Yep, that's definitely her. She sounds almost the exact same as Makoto.

Also, Karen Strassman is returning to play Aigis. She was even quoted as saying she was excited to play her again. Tara Platt is also returning as Elizabeth and, by extension, Mitsuru.

Yep, now all we need is confirmation that Liam O'Brien will return to play Akihiko. Considering he just recently voiced Orlando in Catherine last year and Akihiko again in Persona 3 Portable the year before, the chances of him returning are extremely high.

Yep, now all we need is confirmation that Liam O'Brien will return to play Akihiko. Considering he just recently voiced Orlando in Catherine last year and Akihiko again in Persona 3 Portable the year before, the chances of him returning are extremely high.

I'm pretty sure he'll return, but past work doesn't guarantee anything. I felt the same about Teddie, since Wittenberg is such a regular in games and anime, but we know how that turned out. You never know how things schedules will pan out.

I'm pretty sure he'll return, but past work doesn't guarantee anything. I felt the same about Teddie, since Wittenberg is such a regular in games and anime, but we know how that turned out. You never know how things schedules will pan out.

Of course, but you gotta stay positive right? :P

Wittenberg won't be a regular for a lot of games or anime anytime soon, because according to some sources he went the Crispin Freeman/Steve Blum route and went union. Union-based dubs require that the actors receive what essentially equates to royalties for the characters they voice, and that they need to be accurately credited for their roles (IE: X as X character).

Basically once he voiced Kefka he got catapulted to vocal stardom, and there was no going back.

Wittenberg won't be a regular for a lot of games or anime anytime soon, because according to some sources he went the Crispin Freeman/Steve Blum route and went union. Union-based dubs require that the actors receive what essentially equates to royalties for the characters they voice, and that they need to be accurately credited for their roles (IE: X as X character).

Basically once he voiced Kefka he got catapulted to vocal stardom, and there was no going back.

That's exactly what I'm afraid of. Freeman and Blum are rarely in anything but big budget titles these days.

Some union actors do occasionally do non-union work though, so I guess I can just hope.

Did anyone at E3 catch what the 'Navigation' tab on the character selection screen does? Is that just the option to turn off Rise? Seems odd to have a whole tab for that... unless...

Fuuka? I think so. I'm assuming all of the Persona 3 characters will show up at some point.

Oh also I didn't mention:

-The button configuration for the game is like BB, you can change it at the character select screen. This applies to the stage/music selection.

-The character select theme is electronica in the velvet room and not the normal theme you hear in the arcades.

It's not "official" so I didn't feel like posting this in the news topic.

EU preorders for P4U are up on amazon.co.uk.

Yesterday the release date was set for the 14th of September, today it was changed to the 31st of August.

Hopefully we'll get it by the end of summer!

she sounds a bit different or my memory of her is fuzzy. i thought she had a slightly deeper voice in p3?

she sounds a bit different or my memory of her is fuzzy. i thought she had a slightly deeper voice in p3?

It wasn't deeper, she was more soft-spoken/graceful.

It wasn't deeper, she was more soft-spoken/graceful.

Exactly, everyone sounds a little different when they have to speak up. During the story mode dialogue she'll probably sound the same as what you're used to.