Sign in to follow this  
WolfCrimson

BB3 Wishlist thread

honestly all i want are new characters and new moves

maybe a new super for each character too

Yeah I agree with the new characters. Maybe a character that's similar to that guy in P4 Arena with the cape. I gotta start learning names.

Oh! Akihiko.

Well, initially this thread was ok, it was when peeps started posting character specific changes that things went downhill. But at least it's not off topic.

I find it funny that everyone wants to nerf the crap out of Bang.

I have some character specific changes in mind, but I haven't really played CSE much, so I'll refrain from it.

Bang:

+Increase nail number to 16

+New special move to throw out bumpers, no longer decreases nail value (limit 2 bumpers per round)

+/-*D nails* now throw 4 (*zeth edit: I'm sure you meant D Nails for this)

-Remove FC property from 3C (why does he even need this?)

-cannot pass through characters in FKZ

-*D Nails* no longer bounce off the ground

-The increased nails would obviously be good but I don't ever see that happening.

-Why would he need a new move that does bumpers? Them no longer decreasing nails would obviously be good, but to limit it to 2 per round seems silly.

-Throwing 4 D Nails would be unnecessary and waste even more during pressure strings, and worst going by the next thing you wanted to change about them.

-3C is already -14 so it is heavily punishable without RC and not something he can just throw out. It being a FC seems fine considering it's limited use.

-If Bang couldn't go through people while in FRKZ it'd be practically useless, he's already in CH state and they already reduced his invulnerability.

-If D Nails had no bounce they would be borderline useless as well.

Bang

Fire punch -12 on block

-6a -3 on block

- Command grab dmg now 1700

- Command grab start up 15f

-Ahsura -10 on block

+Daifunka final his does 300 min dmg 500 in FRKZ

-3c -20 on block

Lol just throwing random numbers out to nerf things.

But hey, that's your guys' wish list so who am I to judge, lol.

-Platinum vs. Ragna theme

-Jin vs. Hakumen theme (seriously why do we still not have this?)

-Rachel vs. Valkenhyn theme

-Playable kokonoe

- English system announcers

These don't really matter for Gameplay but it's better than suggesting a fuckload of "balancing" that probably won't even work anyway

You can do that in button settings.

You misunderstand sir (or Madam) as it is now it still allows the i wanted to barrier guard but instead did an attack mistake that plagues me very often what i want is instead of a shortcut to barrier guard a button thaat when pressed does nothing else but barrier guard to avoid said mistake.

That's not possible. Just make sure you're holding 4 for Barrier Guarding, shouldn't be that difficult if you aren't mashing.

That's almost certain to happen. If she does, we need Saya vs. Ragna and Saya vs. Jin themes!

You misunderstand sir (or Madam) as it is now it still allows the i wanted to barrier guard but instead did an attack mistake that plagues me very often what i want is instead of a shortcut to barrier guard a button thaat when pressed does nothing else but barrier guard to avoid said mistake.

I honestly thought I was the only one having this problem. There are times I'm just using barrier and the game would register it as me pressing a button. Very annoying.

-The increased nails would obviously be good but I don't ever see that happening.

-Why would he need a new move that does bumpers? Them no longer decreasing nails would obviously be good, but to limit it to 2 per round seems silly.

-Throwing 4 D Nails would be unnecessary and waste even more during pressure strings, and worst going by the next thing you wanted to change about them.

-3C is already -14 so it is heavily punishable without RC and not something he can just throw out. It being a FC seems fine considering it's limited use.

-If Bang couldn't go through people while in FRKZ it'd be practically useless, he's already in CH state and they already reduced his invulnerability.

-If D Nails had no bounce they would be borderline useless as well.

Lol just throwing random numbers out to nerf things.

But hey, that's your guys' wish list so who am I to judge, lol.

Its not random numbers 3c is -14 iirc however it is safe @ max distance,,, it should never be safe on IB

The same with Ahsura & Fire punch they are safe if the person doesnt IB & @ most distances are safe even on IB Ahsura is a DD but it should still always be punishable if a person baits. Im aware u can bait this differently per character but we shouldnt have to,, causes if u dont DD we lose oki (Mashing ashura shouldn't be so strong) but its his only reversal so i wouldn't wat it to be u bait it & FC him.

I really WANT to make a post about a lot of things gameplay-related, but I'll settle for things about the game for now until I catch up with this thread:

-The CSE localization was riddled with mistakes and omissions in content. Please get back the other voice actors, and please spend more time on localizing the game.

- if you want the next blazblue game to have 500 thousand people playing it, you need to hype the game by getting your butts out there and getting us to love the game, everything about the game, and get us to buy merch that we love. The company needs to step up and get out there. Nothing else will do when so many fighting games are doing the same, even with far fewer resources.

- Lots of improvements on training mode already suggested, but I would love a situation template so I can practice corner rape and such things.

- Please don't "flanders-ize" the characters. ( the process of a character trope being exaggerate until nothing left but the trope)

I obviously would like to see a few new members of the cast appear, along with changes to existing cast.

NU-13 will no doubt be back, as the CS ending hinted.

Torakaka would be great, as would Jubei.

Noel should not have her guns, but I would love to see a lot of things already mention in the thread happen. It's time her gameplay had a change.

DARK LITCHI RISES. Maybe. I don't think the corruption is going to be in play yet, but I wouldn't mind if it did. To be honest I would love it if my character didn't change every version, but I suppose as long as Litchi has a strong corner and oki game it doesn't matter how much damage she does or how difficult it actually is to get the job done. I wouldn't be surprised if we started over CS1 style, though. People will always think litchi is cheap and I will always get to listen to people bitch about her wherever I go.

I want a MantenboGaeshi. Jumping 236D that's just like Tatamigaeshi. Then I'd be godlike.

All Green should be faster or bigger.

If DARK LITCHI RISES I want Linhua.

Edited by Star-Demon

I honestly thought I was the only one having this problem. There are times I'm just using barrier and the game would register it as me pressing a button. Very annoying.

You can cancel early move startup into barrier, iirc. So it's possible to do something like 1[A]~B while intending to do 1A+B and get CH'd out of 2A startup

^This whole thread

Don't wish for an easier life, just for a better game.

Most of the non-character-specific requests in this thread were suggestions for just that.

That's not possible. Just make sure you're holding 4 for Barrier Guarding, shouldn't be that difficult if you aren't mashing.

The thing is that you pretty much have to mash when you're getting juggled/eating an air combo lest you wanna eat blue beats for breakfast (except against Tager when magnetized). So what people need to do is mash A in the air, react to the tech flash, and hold barrier immediately afterwards.

@Star-Demon - as much as I hate Linhua, she seems like a potential playable candidate. They'll probably try a "bring your mentor/motherly figure to her senses/back from the dark side".

The thing is that you pretty much have to mash when you're getting juggled/eating an air combo lest you wanna eat blue beats for breakfast (except against Tager when magnetized). So what people need to do is mash A in the air, react to the tech flash, and hold barrier immediately afterwards.

Well, if you're willing to backward tech, isn't holding back and pushing A+B okay?

Torakaka would not make sense. If made playable, it would be non-canon since she took Taokaka's place as village protector while Tao's off with Ragna in Ikaruga. She'll still be back in Kagutsuchi at this point in the story, far away from where all the current action will be. And it's basically the same situation with Linhua, she's still back in Orient Town.

Isn't all green the fastest super in the game already??

Calamity Trigger:

Level: 4

DMG: 2000

P1: 75 P2: 85

Execution(startup?): 1+1

Active: 6

Recovery: 37

Advantage: +1

Untechable time: 70

1 frame invincible on flash

CSE:

Level: 4

Proj level: 2

DMG: 2000

P1: 60 P2: 92

Execution(startup?): 6+2

Active: 6

Recovery: 43

Advantage: -13

Untechable time: 40

1 frame invincible on flash

I preferred CT, when it was better and the opponent was going to be hit if they were in range - not slip out. All Green is harder to use now, and you don't get rewarded for it with the exception that it now combos on counter hit. CSE is at least better than CS1 or 2, but the CT version is still the best, with the exception of not being a starter.

GIMME: CSE hitbox, CT frames, CSE counter hit property.

Edited by Star-Demon

Well, if you're willing to backward tech, isn't holding back and pushing A+B okay?

I don't see why not.