Sign in to follow this  
rtl42

General Audio/Video Help & Request Thread

Hidden

Updated this post: http://www.dustloop.com/forums/showthread.php?p=21780#post21780

Just a question about watching the matches from GG Gigs...
Try downloading this program: http://sdp.ppona.com
Not sure about SDP, as that link is dead for me, but I thought I'd mention that a more common prog that dl's streams (thanks to Senix for mentioning it) is FlashGet. Simply install, right click the link, & choose "Download using FlashGet". One problem some apps that dl streams have is that while the vid will download completely, it can't be navigated (ie: skip forward, jump back, etc.), which is irritating. FlashGet doesn't have this problem.

However, as with any app that splits files, & as such, uses multiple connections by default, make sure to either set the default to 1, or set it to 1 in the download window each time you get a vid, lest your IP be banned, & then you have to use a proxy.

Sorry for being a pain, but I bought all of RKII's moves and put both FRC and YRC chips on the moves and still no difference. What were the unlockable that Maho was talking about on page 51?

Sorry for being a pain, but I bought all of RKII's moves and put both FRC and YRC chips on the moves and still no difference. What were the unlockable that Maho was talking about on page 51?

Well i think i forgot one thing when i answered you, if i remember correctly, you also need to buy the the omega engine and have to activate it to get YRCs instead of FRCs.

Well i think i forgot one thing when i answered you, if i remember correctly, you also need to buy the the omega engine and have to activate it to get YRCs instead of FRCs.

You know there is a an entire forum dedicated to robo-ky,make an isuka thread there instaed of asking questions here.

Ehh rtl you could I get you on aim some time...still don't know how to get that acho thing......

You know there is a an entire forum dedicated to robo-ky,make an isuka thread there instaed of asking questions here.

Ehh rtl you could I get you on aim some time...still don't know how to get that acho thing......

Zoogstin: Isuka questions are actually pushing it a bit too much in this thread -- note that this is an audio and video forum, not a gameplay forum. And if you don't want to create an entire thread for your questions about YRCs (not that they're bad, mind you), you should probably keep your questions to PM.

Kairi: i'll be on tomorrow night to help you out. tonight's no good >__<

Zoogstin: Isuka questions are actually pushing it a bit too much in this thread -- note that this is an audio and video forum, not a gameplay forum. And if you don't want to create an entire thread for your questions about YRCs (not that they're bad, mind you), you should probably keep your questions to PM.

Kairi: i'll be on tomorrow night to help you out. tonight's no good >__<

rtl42 I understood that, I was hoping things would go by quickly. I'm not the kind of guy who likes to disrupt the flow of things but there is no RKII board so I assumed that I would get the same response from someone like you in the RK board. I choose this particular thread because my question does relate to the RKII vids that Maho has been posting. Sorry for the disruption.

rtl42 I understood that, I was hoping things would go by quickly. I'm not the kind of guy who likes to disrupt the flow of things but there is no RKII board so I assumed that I would get the same response from someone like you in the RK board. I choose this particular thread because my question does relate to the RKII vids that Maho has been posting. Sorry for the disruption.

Okay since I just about killed this thread, can I see some Zappa v. Faust and Faust v. A.B.A. vids please? Those are my 3 favorite characters. Must see them in action!!

Okay since I just about killed this thread, can I see some Zappa v. Faust and Faust v. A.B.A. vids please? Those are my 3 favorite characters. Must see them in action!!

Can I have MORE Baiken videos? Have nothing specific in my mind. Would just like to see more of Baiken videos. Anymore that isn't uploaded in this thread before? Thanks a lot!

Can I have MORE Baiken videos? Have nothing specific in my mind. Would just like to see more of Baiken videos. Anymore that isn't uploaded in this thread before? Thanks a lot!

Well Sir Plus made an amazing post several pages back with great vids of Sharon and to-ru... If you're looking for combo vids, several are still posted online (check the Video List sticky in the Baiken section for the links), and if you're still looking for others, then I can upload a bunch more for ya.

Well Sir Plus made an amazing post several pages back with great vids of Sharon and to-ru... If you're looking for combo vids, several are still posted online (check the Video List sticky in the Baiken section for the links), and if you're still looking for others, then I can upload a bunch more for ya.

Yep, I have those that Dear Sir Plus uploaded. I'm looking for MORE. :D

Thanks in advanced then, rtl42!

Yep, I have those that Dear Sir Plus uploaded. I'm looking for MORE. :D

Thanks in advanced then, rtl42!

Sign in to follow this