Sign in to follow this  
rtl42

General Audio/Video Help & Request Thread

hey guys, i've uploaded all but two matches from the latest update from Alpha Ranking Station. The videos are at:

http://www.strokethebigtree.com/rtl_s_movies/ => Alpha_Ranking_Station

However, I was unable to download number 17:

Komugi (小麦) (RO) vs Tsubasa (AN)

Did anyone get this one? If so, could you upload it for me?~

Could someone upload the acho 3on3 matches please ?

Thanks in advance

For DDL please : I think these could be great matches

and I d like to keep them. Anyway, thanks a lot :yaaay:

can anyone up the aba and order sol's themes, fatal due from slash/accent core (not sure if it was on reload)

and um, theres a song i heard when i played at gigawatts that i had never heard, i asked him how he got and he said "its time released", sorry i cant be more descriptive but thats all i remember

there are no time-released songs.

i'm pretty sure you can get all of the songs at galbadia hotel.

couldnt find any of the songs i wanted there

thanks!

i found out the name of the other song, its "keep the flag flying" i cant pick it during stage select but it can be heard if its a order sol vs. ky match

somehow he made it play though, and there was only 3 GG players there, two sol players and me(i use millia)

so i dont know how the hell he got it to play

would you happen to have "keep the flag flying" and ex ky vs ex sol's theme, i think its "no mercy"?

thanks!

i found out the name of the other song, its "keep the flag flying" i cant pick it during stage select but it can be heard if its a order sol vs. ky match

somehow he made it play though, and there was only 3 GG players there, two sol players and me(i use millia)

so i dont know how the hell he got it to play

would you happen to have "keep the flag flying" and ex ky vs ex sol's theme, i think its "no mercy"?

Keep The Flag Flying should be selectable, it's the last song if you go left-to-right in the music selection in the Character Select screen. (i.e. hit left a few times cuz it always starts at CHARCTER, it should be left of RANDOM.)

sure i'll put up No Mercy, it'll be at the same place so i won't repost the link.

Keep The Flag Flying should be selectable, it's the last song if you go left-to-right in the music selection in the Character Select screen. (i.e. hit left a few times cuz it always starts at CHARCTER, it should be left of RANDOM.)

sure i'll put up No Mercy, it'll be at the same place so i won't repost the link.

your right, for some reason i always assumed it was keep in gates, though it makes me think why i never wondered why they'd put aba's song twice :psyduck:

http://www.nicovideo.jp/watch/sm1697019

i wonder if anyone could rip the Overture songs from this vid into mp3s or something as i got no idea how to get them off there. Or has that been done already?

someone already posted it...somewhere...maybe in this thread...i dont remember, but i have the OST, and its in good quality

Can someone please upload these videos to stage 6 or if possible at least youtube?

Thanks

http://game41.web.infoseek.co.jp/movieroom.htm

Zakuto (SL) vs Yaso (PO)

TAD (OR) vs Yori modoshimashita (ヨリ戻しました) (BA)

Yaso (PO) vs torowa (CH)

Miu (KY) vs Zenten (^ω^) (TE)

98% (RO) vs Ezo (ZA)

TAD (OR) vs Higuchi Yo~ko (IN)

Miu (KY) vs torowa (CH)

Higuchi Yo~ko (IN) vs Ezo (ZA)

Miu (KY) vs Higuchi Yo~ko (IN)

torowa (CH) vs Ezo (ZA)

Sign in to follow this