Sign in to follow this  
rtl42

General Audio/Video Help & Request Thread

If anyone was able to grab the new Slash videos from

http://pita-mq.com/ I'd love to see them. I keep getting "Service Temporarily Unavailable."

I just tried and they worked, but the download times looked fairly long (maybe cause of my other 2 downloads), and it was going to slow my other ones down or time them out possibly, so I stopped. You might be able to get them now if you try.

EDIT: Speeds seem alright now.

I just tried and they worked, but the download times looked fairly long (maybe cause of my other 2 downloads), and it was going to slow my other ones down or time them out possibly, so I stopped. You might be able to get them now if you try.

EDIT: Speeds seem alright now.

Thanks. Unfortunately I was only able to grab one (the 5th one, A.B.A. vs. Dizzy) before it started giving me messages again. But I'll keep at it!

Edit: It is working at the moment! Awesome!

Thanks. Unfortunately I was only able to grab one (the 5th one, A.B.A. vs. Dizzy) before it started giving me messages again. But I'll keep at it!

Edit: It is working at the moment! Awesome!

Yeah, it seems up and down.

BTW, thanks Sir Plus for those vids I asked for.

Has anyone else been getting perpetual 503 errors from Hameko-Uploader? I haven't been able to download anything from there in over a month. Could someone tell me why I would be getting 503 errors (I'm not 100% sure what a 503 error is)?

Hidden

I believe 503 is 'service unavailable'. Why it returns that exactly I can only guess, but I get the same by most methods. The only way I can find to get from hameko right now is to use (a trial version of) Internet Download Manager through standard IE. No other way that I've found works. I'd try that, & if you still can't get, tell me what you want (or PM me if it's non-GG related) & I'll up it/them for you.

Has anyone else been getting perpetual 503 errors from Hameko-Uploader? I haven't been able to download anything from there in over a month. Could someone tell me why I would be getting 503 errors (I'm not 100% sure what a 503 error is)?

I could d/l fine, i'm using IE btw, maybe if you are using another browser it might give you trouble.

Hidden

Thanks selfishstyle, using IE instead of Opera 8 works!

Anyone have the Venom Funny Bunny high quality version? I only have the 14 mb one.

Re-post of the discussion from the Video Discussion thread:

anyone mind sharing the secret to watchhing these ACT vs YUU vids...??

-KDX-

[KDX is referring to the matches available at Act's blog: miu-act2.seesaa.net ]

Save the batch file (.bat) & the parts (.00#) to the same folder. Run the batch file, & it will create the vid from the parts (which you can then delete along with the .bat). Install the latest Divx codec if you don't already have it (just the codec, don't need the player) & you're good to go.

I was trying that earlier and it didn't seem to want to make the file for me.

Well, if you double checked that you have all the parts , I'm not sure what the problem might be. If you definitely have all the parts (in the same folder with the .bat of course), run the .bat for those parts, & nothing, then unless anyone else has any ideas, let me know & I'll edit this post with the uppage.

I didn't spend too long on it, but yeah, had all the pieces and the .bat in "New Folder".

I was thinking maybe the language difference had something to do with it, but really I've got no idea.

Open up the .bat file in Notepad and detele all the lines that start with the command "echo" leaving the "copy" commands in place. After that just save the file and run it and presto you got your matches.

Hidden

Thanks again, Maho.

Bluekaiser sounds like he knows what he's talking about to me, but in case further troubles arise (and since I've already upped 'em) here they are:

Slash - act(AX)-vs-yuu(VE) x 4 (124mb)

Slash - act(AX)-vs-tet(IN) x 3 (50mb)

Slash - dom(IN)-vs-act(AX) x 3 (45mb)

Slash - sekitou(CH)-vs-act(AX) x 3 (42mb)

If the filename comes up as a bunch of letters & numbers, rename it to whatever you like with the .rar extension (ex: filename.rar), & it should extract fine.

Ah, first , thanx to Sir PLus for the excellent ANJI matches (noa, noa , noa :drool: )!!

Man , you shall be as god!

Next, would someone have YUKINOSE's Bridget matches??

His bridget is awesome, but I had to format recently and lost all my vids :(

last but not least.

I just can't find slayer matches >_<

next ps:(please don't kill me x.x), I recently dloades some Koo slayer CM recently, is there any older video of Koo production, as I got FREAKED OUT by that perfect funny edition ^^

Yes, please read through the Video Links sticky before asking for stuff that's already available, as I've listed where you can find all of Dr. Koo's combo videos.

The first three are Slayer-only, and the next 2 are mixes. The most recent one (6th) has its own thread because Litesabre was nice enough to link it for us ::):

Sign in to follow this