Sign in to follow this  
rtl42

General Audio/Video Help & Request Thread

ehh I rember hearing when x2 was released that at the end of survival mode you go fight a different gold sol then usual,with new move's and he was super gold sol....I've never confirmed if he actually exisit's....that's probably what he's loooking for.

ehh I rember hearing when x2 was released that at the end of survival mode you go fight a different gold sol then usual,with new move's and he was super gold sol....I've never confirmed if he actually exisit's....that's probably what he's loooking for.

CAn someone post up some Millia Reload match vids for me. And Dizzy match vids to please, Thanks in advanced.

CAn someone post up some Millia Reload match vids for me. And Dizzy match vids to please, Thanks in advanced.

You just get a win screen with the number of characters you beat, the time it took you to get to level 1000, and I think your score. Not much, really.

You just get a win screen with the number of characters you beat, the time it took you to get to level 1000, and I think your score. Not much, really.

How you know these 2 famous sols if your new to GG??

Ok I'm new but I'm informed. :P

No one really has that many Sol matches posted and I was wondering where they all went. You wouldn't happen to have a few would you? :bad:

How you know these 2 famous sols if your new to GG??

No one really has that many Sol matches posted and I was wondering where they all went. You wouldn't happen to have a few would you? :bad:

Err..sorry nope,i dont have any sol's matches X_X

Err..sorry nope,i dont have any sol's matches X_X

Whatever happened to a-cho? Its been a long time since they updated. I would of thought they would update with more slash vids since they loved to post videos on reload before.

Whatever happened to a-cho? Its been a long time since they updated. I would of thought they would update with more slash vids since they loved to post videos on reload before.

Thanks, Honnou. That was....interesting.

As for the Sharon pack, I dunno, weird shit. Checking the download link, the file name comes up as "ad5ba130853f8e391de234ca8d2c2539", so something definitely went wrong there. I've recompiled & reupped it, & fixed the original link. Here are the five files you listed:

#R - sharon(Baiken) - fixed 5 files

If the filename comes up as a bunch of letters & numbers, rename it to whatever you like with the .rar extension (ex: filename.rar), & it should extract fine.

Alright, I'm trying to sort out all the slash vids so far, and its so easy to fall behind. Anyhow I went through the 5 you fixed and I think you accidentally uploaded Baiken vs Zappa instead of Sharon Baiken vs Ryu Potemkin. Pot one was corrupt. Thanks for the other 4 though!

Thanks, Honnou. That was....interesting.

As for the Sharon pack, I dunno, weird shit. Checking the download link, the file name comes up as "ad5ba130853f8e391de234ca8d2c2539", so something definitely went wrong there. I've recompiled & reupped it, & fixed the original link. Here are the five files you listed:

#R - sharon(Baiken) - fixed 5 files

If the filename comes up as a bunch of letters & numbers, rename it to whatever you like with the .rar extension (ex: filename.rar), & it should extract fine.

Alright, I'm trying to sort out all the slash vids so far, and its so easy to fall behind. Anyhow I went through the 5 you fixed and I think you accidentally uploaded Baiken vs Zappa instead of Sharon Baiken vs Ryu Potemkin. Pot one was corrupt. Thanks for the other 4 though!

Hidden

My bad.

sharon(BA) vs ryu(PO)

Not sure why it's coming up corrupt, as I downloaded the fixed 5 myself & it was fine (using Winrar v3.51). And yeah, the Slash vids are definitely pourin' in.

Can anyone recommend a good free file host? Preferably one that has a decent (100~200mb) file size limit, is reasonably fast, doesn't require registration, & holds files for more than 7 days or a fixed # of downloads? A lot to ask, I know. Megaupload is good except it's kinda slow. I've tried a few others (rapidupload, bigupload, spread-it, etc.), but have had problems with them all when trying to up even a moderately sized (50+mb) file. I'm definitely open to suggestions. For now I'm gonna have to keep using megaupload for the big stuff.

Anyone knows how to get the vids from am.sega.jp? its da GIGS tournament..somehow they only allowed for streaming...X_X
I used Net Transport. You need only install it, right click the link & choose 'Download by NetXfer'. Good shit. It'll download 2 copies of the video (haven't found a way around this), so you need only delete the 2nd one from the queue before it downloads (to save bandwidth).

...video where potemkin is is destroying the competition...
am.sega.jp find the gigs link and watch FAB pocho
FAB is an awesome Potemkin player, & those matches are great, but he didn't outright mutilate anyone in those. Of course, the opponents in these vids aren't Isa, or Yuu, or Koichi, etc., but they do get qwnxorzed, hard, in these particular vids:

bucchigo!(PO)_vs_yasai3taku(SO) 1:07

bucchigo!(PO)_vs_yuusuke(SO) 1:15, second round is 12 sec.

bucchigo!(PO)_vs_tet(IN) Loses the 1st round, beasts through the last two in 47 sec.

minami(RO)_CS(PO) Best of 5 in about 2 minutes

potemkin matches please...
If the FAB wasn't enough for ya, let me know & I'll see what I can do.

...up-to-date fights Venom vs Dizzy(very good , or just good players) from -->GGXX#R<--
That's a lot of criteria. Regardless, I only have 6 Venom/Dizzy matches, period. Some newer, some older, Dizzy wins most of them. Anyway, here they are, grab 'em if you want.

#R - Venom vs Dizzy (6 matches, 68mb)

...Millia Reload match vids...
http://dustloop.com/forums/showthread.php?p=8153#post8153

...C-GOD's second Venom combo vid...
Finally found this. If you still need it, lemme know.

...Daigo or P.C. Sol matches...
Not sure who this 'Daigo' person is, but I suggest checking out Isa (いさ) at http://am.sega.jp/utop/news/gg_gigs/douga.html if you haven't already. As for P.C, here are all of the 2005 A-cho's he won, as well as a few 'don't try this at home' type (and not just on P.C's part) non-A-cho's.

#R - p.c(Sol) (20 matches, 179mb)

Lemme know if you want more.

...Dizzy match vids...
I picked out a few choice Dizzy matches, trying to keep the file size down.

#R - Dizzy (16 matches, 183mb)

Lemme know if you want more.

Note: When downloading from MegaUpload, if the filename comes up as a bunch of letters & numbers, rename it to whatever you like with the .rar extension (ex: filename.rar), & it should extract fine.

Sign in to follow this