Sign in to follow this  
rtl42

General Audio/Video Help & Request Thread

heya, thx for posting in here.

someone responded in the other thread, and yeah, the keywords you wanted to use for searching on YouTube are "outstanding combos".

unfortunately, i think all of the those videos were on flimzee00's account, which has been suspended/removed. he recently uploaded the Bridget one on his new account, but the others don't seem to be up anywhere.

i have the originals, though, so if you'd like, i can upload them for you. your call.

(also, i don't understand why they were called "outstanding combos": in the original filebank folder where they were stored, they were labelled under the name "Phantasm Infinity".)

Hey, I was told to move this here, so....

I saw a link from somewhere on these boards to a series of combo vids on YouTube, but for the life of me I can't find them now. Help plz?

Of course most YouTube combo vids are impressive, but these ones were absolutely ridiculously impressive, and I remember there was something in the name of the series that even hinted at that. (I could have sworn it was "excessive," like, "Excessive Potemkin combo", "Excessive Slayer combo", etc., but those aren't turning up anything.) The Potemkin one had about three or four Potemkin Busters in the same combo on several occasions (using PB, FB PB, and HPB at various points.) The most noteworthy thing I remember is that the Slayer one opened up with a 100% damage combo vs. Millia, flat-out killing her in like five or six seconds. The first thing in the video was she jumped toward him, he intercepted with Direct-Hit Dandy (2 hits) --> Direct-Hit Dandy (2 hits) (Millia is dizzy now) --> Pilebunker for the kill before she could ever touch the ground again.

Oh, and the Zappa one (and I think the Robo-Ky one but I could be wrong) had some infinites, and the video handled them by just speeding up the feed until they were zipping around at hyperspeed, then slowing it down again just before hit 300 or or so when they finally finished (with the kill or whatever.)

Please, someone tell me what I'm talking about and where they are again, because I need to show the Potemkin one to a friend of mine who plays him.

Usually known under "Outstanding X combos", they are also availible on bigoooooooooh's account (although in Japanese). I got these stored in favorites, the rest should be quite easy to find somewhere in the "Related videos" sections:

Anji, Zappa, Faust, Robo Ky, Venom, Slayer, May and Testament.

Also, most of them include some kind of infinite on Potemkin, usually ranging between 200 and 300 hits.

I'm looking for these vids.

Shounen (TE) v Shoot (AX)

070814_G3_ex2_30.wmv

Tama (MA) v Shoot (AX)

070814_G3_ex2_31.wmv

I tried downloading these matches when they were newly posted, but I could never complete the downloads. :(

Thank you rtl42! I already have those but its nice of you to upload those filebank matches for those who have trouble getting them.

ttp://www.ace-net1.com/yawata-ace/

Yussan (IN) vs Dot (RO)

Tarou (KY) vs Dot (RO)

Tarou (KY) vs Nakano (ED)

Ten (IN) vs Nakano (ED)

Ten (IN) vs Den (IN)

太郎 = Tarou

I can't seem to find these at all... and I think I've tried everything on the 4th link. Am I just dumb, or did they get taken down?

pretty sure it's a typo. regardless, i haven't seen matches of him in a while... maybe someone else can help.

ttp://www.ace-net1.com/yawata-ace/

Yussan (IN) vs Dot (RO)

Tarou (KY) vs Dot (RO)

Tarou (KY) vs Nakano (ED)

Ten (IN) vs Nakano (ED)

Ten (IN) vs Den (IN)

太郎 = Tarou

I can't seem to find these at all... and I think I've tried everything on the 4th link. Am I just dumb, or did they get taken down?

So...like...does anyone have these? plz....

I saw a tourny video a while back on youtube where Koichi (atleast it was his colors) took on a pink and blonde aba and finished the first round with a STBT FRC Throw IK Oki. Anyone know the name of the video or what I'm talking about?

Kinda dated but does anyone know where I can get GGXX/ matches? I just like watching the matches from past GGs sometimes.

Youtube has alot of GG/ matches

Do you mean the turtenjana..... account? And the US matches with a few japanese matches mixed with dumbass Gold matches? Seen it.

Sign in to follow this