Sign in to follow this  
rtl42

General Audio/Video Help & Request Thread

Does anyone know if there is any match vid for the a-cho 5v5? Or are they available on DVD?

Does anyone know if there is any match vid for the a-cho 5v5? Or are they available on DVD?

They didn't release those yet. As for them being on DVD Im not sure.

The 5on5 at A-cho should come out with videos later when their done editing it.

does anyone remember this old #reload match between a slayer and i-no, where both rounds came down to slayer with literally a pixel of life, then did a bite loop on i-no and got his health back and went on to win the match? it was called the "heartbreaking match" on the website it was originally posted on. (残念マーチ動画)

Question about recording directly from the Japanese AC Cab: does anyone know which VGA frequency it uses? It's definitely not standard VGA, as it wont output into a caption card or onto any monitor. Any help would be appreciated.

could someone tell me the players name in this vid? I know it says it, but I can't read japanese and I can't type it to search either :/

Might be "Jun" or "Atsushi" or something else, can't say for sure.

Question about recording directly from the Japanese AC Cab: does anyone know which VGA frequency it uses? It's definitely not standard VGA, as it wont output into a caption card or onto any monitor. Any help would be appreciated.

hopefully someone can answer the question, but you should also post it in an AC hardware thread, somewhere in the guilty room. you might have more luck with a response, there.

does anyone remember this old #reload match between a slayer and i-no, where both rounds came down to slayer with literally a pixel of life, then did a bite loop on i-no and got his health back and went on to win the match? it was called the "heartbreaking match" on the website it was originally posted on. (残念マーチ動画)

IIRC that is a korean match between Dr. Koo Slayer and the famous korean i-no whats his name y-something?

sure, give me a day.

edit: crap sorry, i was busy last night and today and forgot about it. i'll be AFK for a week, so unless someone beats me to it, it'll be up next week some time. sorry again for the inconvenience.

can any1 upload johnny's "endurance" Combo Video somewhere? thanks

is this AC? maybe i'll have to check again, but i can't find an endurance CV.

Hey, I used to have #r installed on my computer but lost it in a hard drive crash. I just reinstalled it yesterday, and I found that I have the same problem with the music that I used to. When stages are loading, it plays the correct music, and then switches back to the character select music for a few seconds. Then when the stage actually loads, it plays the stage music for a bit and then cycles back to the loading music. This is really annoying since I like the GGXX music a lot, and this problem seems to have appeared out of nowhere back when I originally had the game installed.

Also, the title screen looks weird, with the logo greyed out. Could that be related? My sound card is an onboard one that isn't too great, but I'm using a vanilla 6800 for video so I don't think that's the problem. Has anyone else ran into these issues before? I'm thinking maybe the game files have been corrupted somehow...

suggestions from your other thread apply; if all else fails, try finding a copy of the necessary game files. sorry, never heard of the glitch, but it doesn't sound like a common problem. hope someone else can help out more specifically.

http://www38.atwiki.jp/hakoranbato/

=> http://www38.atwiki.jp/hakoranbato/pages/14.html

Dogura (RO) / N.O (VE) / Efute (MA)

vs

Bonanza (DI) / Dorahe~ta (VE) / Chicken (FA)

Efute (MA) / Dogura (RO) / N.O (VE)

vs

Numenume (MA) / Take (たけ) (BR) / Donko (SL)

Hoshi (JA) / Daiji (DI) / matto (MI)

vs

Bonanza (DI) / Dorahe~ta (VE) / Chicken (FA)

Can someone upload these vids somewhere ? >_>

After unsuccessful google and youtube searches, I cannot find Axl-Low Ga Taosenai, can anyone help? Streamed or dl is fine!

hey guys, after trying to download them all day, i was wondering: am i the only one that's unable to get the newest A-cho vids? if anyone has the Slayer matches, could you upload them? thx in advance

Sign in to follow this