Sign in to follow this  
rtl42

General Audio/Video Help & Request Thread

were the videos from the 7/23 a-cho ranking battles ever posted on the site? i seem to be missing them

oh nevermind it seems like they were just uploaded

Time to request more old ass videos.

Requesting: GGXX #R Johnny - Spaceboy

Thanks in advance!

Is there anyway someone can help me get the following audio files for:

• Noel saying "Hands off the Panda"
  • BBCS "The Wheel of fate is turning"
  • Noel vs Jin "Dispatched at mankinds ... etc"

I want to use them for like text tone or ringtones but i cant find files anywhere

Is this a place to also get hardware help?

I'm going to Frankenstein a streaming setup today.

This is the list of stuff Tushar told me to get

2x hdmi cables

1x computer audio cable 3.5mm ($1)

1x stereo audio cables (~$5)

1x hdmi splitter

-Is this different from a normal splitter? :psyduck:

2x couplers ($5)

-I googled coupler and I get a lot of different things. Can someone post a link or picture of what a coupler for streaming equipment is supposed to look like?

Plus... does anyone have a picture of how generally this, an external streaming device, and a mixer look like when put together? I'm kind of technologically retarded.

Okay um...thing is, I've been wanting to record some of my saved BBCT and BBCS replays in video format, but I don't know what I need. I've currently got a setup that feeds the audio into a BenQ monitor external speaker, and the video is fed through Composite (Yellow) hookup. My audio can easily be fed through my PC and recorded, but I have 2GB ram cards and no graphics card of any sort, so I dunno if feeding the stream through PC is even possible. Are there any alternatives?

Okay um...thing is, I've been wanting to record some of my saved BBCT and BBCS replays in video format, but I don't know what I need. I've currently got a setup that feeds the audio into a BenQ monitor external speaker, and the video is fed through Composite (Yellow) hookup. My audio can easily be fed through my PC and recorded, but I have 2GB ram cards and no graphics card of any sort, so I dunno if feeding the stream through PC is even possible. Are there any alternatives?

buy a capture card

hook up ps3/xbox to capture card

plug capture card into pc

start recording

stop recording

profit

buy a capture card

hook up ps3/xbox to capture card

plug capture card into pc

start recording

stop recording

profit

It would help if I knew the memory requirements and hookup requirements. Last time I used an external Capture device, everything moved really slow and there was a time laps through the USB, so capture quality was limited.

It would help if I knew the memory requirements and hookup requirements. Last time I used an external Capture device, everything moved really slow and there was a time laps through the USB, so capture quality was limited.

The capture card has to do the processing of the data before it hits the computer so of course it's lag if you are trying to view it through the computer monitor. Shouldn't be any lag though on the output of the card going to your TV where you are playing though (if anything very very minimal).

I'm looking for a Johnny AC(I THINK it was AC, anyway) combo video called Howling or Howling Rage(one of the two, I think Howling Rage is actually the song) that was uploaded on flimzee00(I think that was his account name)'s account on Youtube a very long time ago.

Of course, flimzee is now banned from Youtube(at least that account is, anyway), and the link to download it is broken, the file probably long deleted from the link. http://big.freett.com/akitoxxx/Howling.zip

My question is, does anyone have a copy of this excellent, extremely well made combo vid? Or has it been completely lost in the passing of time?

Sign in to follow this