Sign in to follow this  
sibladeko

Arcana Heart

time loops are sexy, even if they are cheap, the skill required to do them makes up for it! :s.. >_>... kinda, not really, but yeah. EDIT: Okay fine, the skill requied isn't much, but :psyduck:

Uh. Lieselotte works better with lightning (clashes, setups)... she also makes poison work out because her combos are so long. Gier doesn't really add that much for her. I mean it's still great. It just doesn't add as much for her as it does for other characters.

I've been reading various forums and gameplay articles bout this game, but I want to get a personal opinion before I get AH. What say you? :3

I've been reading various forums and gameplay articles bout this game, but I want to get a personal opinion before I get AH. What say you? :3

BUY IT!!!

There will be a new batch of vids with me in it in a few weeks time and I ain't looking forward to them due to execution errors in that batch (wtf no 6D in my 2A2B2C 236B!?). Still worth breaking down in a basic sense though.

There will be a new batch of vids with me in it in a few weeks time and I ain't looking forward to them due to execution errors in that batch (wtf no 6D in my 2A2B2C 236B!?).

Still worth breaking down in a basic sense though.

You're assuming I'm going to be putting them up on youtube then?

Uh. Lieselotte works better with lightning (clashes, setups)... she also makes poison work out because her combos are so long. Gier doesn't really add that much for her. I mean it's still great. It just doesn't add as much for her as it does for other characters.

I see, I guess I'll try to learn the Lighting arcana for her. I never really liked the lighting arcana though, seemed really scrubby to me. I guess its what I have to do. Are any of the other arcanas that go good with her?

You're assuming I'm going to be putting them up on youtube then?

Lol some people are so keen on it. Still maybe hold them back for now.:psyduck: It's not like I want to see sloppy playing to be honest.

I see, I guess I'll try to learn the Lighting arcana for her. I never really liked the lighting arcana though, seemed really scrubby to me. I guess its what I have to do. Are any of the other arcanas that go good with her?

You don't have to if you don't want to...

Does training mode count for unlocking the 2nd artwork?(I got the special ones). For combo vids I meant downloadable ones, like we list on the video posting thread here on dustloop. But I'll check out the youtube ones. That time vid was evil. I know here 214 super isn't the best, just like chipp's 632146H super isn't. But I am intrigued by the jump back to the wall she does at the beginning of the move. Has anyone tried to use that to evade an attack and then land the super while the enemy recovers. That would probably work well on some character's attacks, like fiona's big overhead swing(normal, special, or super).

Liese has UB 6[c] lightning 214214d/cmd grab mixup setups, which leads to another loop (and maybe another mixup). She already got doll to keep them in blockstun, Liese to 6[c], and the 214214d to keep them from teching against the wall. =/

I guess time could also work since it's also free reset if you know what you're doing. Time HC6 also helps getting out of sticky situations and probably getting close to a dead doll or something.

For Lilika's axe kick loop, why do you have to do the 236B? It doesn't hit them and the dash special already moves you in closer, so shouldn't you just be able to do dash->236C, repeat instead of dash->236B 236C, repeat? And what are those grades on the bottom of the arcana card? I thought that the red dot was attack and the blue one was defense, while the yellow one had something to do with homing gauge, but after testing that it seems that isn't the case, what are they for?

For Lilica you must do 236b 236c because after the heel kick, you can't really move, as Lilica lands she still is doing the move, thus she can do either 236a to do her command jump, or 236b for the slide. Thus you must do 236b to cancel your heel kick into the slide, then you have to cancel that slide into the heel kick, you can not go to the same move in Lilica's move chains. So.. In other words, you can't do the "dash special" after a heel kick because you haven't recovered yet.

I kinda want to play Time Kamui like I originally started off doing (first time I played the game, I picked Time Kamui and then switched to Lang-Gong the next game lulz)... the infinite is a nice bonus D:

The change from the original to Full! for lilica is that flash step (the brake) can no longer be done after heel drop. Therefore, the only way to chain back into heel drop is to just "gatling" through the slide kick. This is why you can no longer just do outrageously long combos by adjusting height with 5b back into heel drop. That said, I'm not sure if it's been mentioned, but you HAVE to learn to do flash step. Heel drop loop does nice damage (and isn't that hard once you get use to height control), but for max damage and meter gain, you need to know how to flash step > 5b (which is really hard. It's basically coordinated mashing). That and you can actually end the combo with a knockdown this way (unless of course they spend a gauge to get off the ground). Of course flash step is awesome just for moving too, and plenty of situation the shinanegan mixup works wonders for pretty decent damage.

Sign in to follow this