Sign in to follow this  
sibladeko

Arcana Heart

YAY MORE ALL GIRL FIGHTERS FROM NOT SO UNKNOWN COMPANIES.

YouTube Footage

Arcanaarcana

Sukumizuzangi

ogggkfx

Sutebako

Saweki got suspended ( ´゚Д゚`)

HUGE VIDEO SITE

http://matchpile.com/

BBS (Japanese onry)

ArcanaBBS

Characters:

http://www.arcanaheart.jp/chara.html

From left to right:

Kira Daidohji - Slime Blob throw girl

Mei-Fang - Chinese Robot

Lilica Felchenerow - Skating Etna clone

Yoriko Yasuzumi - Cat Witch girl

Heart Aino - Pink, short haired School Girl (This is an awful pun. Remember how the JP read it.)

Saki Tsuzura - Blue, long haired School Girl

Maori Kasuga - Miko

Kamui Tokinomiya - Sword Girl

Konoha - Ninja Girl

Lieselotte Achenbach - Goth Loli Shoes

Not shown/bosses:

Fiona Mayfield - Maid with Princess Guard equipment

Mildred Avalon - Millia combined with Beatrice (TRF 2)

Arcanas:

From left to right:

水のアルカナ - 「ニプトラ」= Water Arcana - Niptra

火のアルカナ - 「ランゴン」 = Fire Arcana - Lang-gong

風のアルカナ - 「テンペスタス」 = Wind Arcana - Tempestas

魔のアルカナ - 「ディウー・モール」= Black Magic Arcana - Dieu Mort

愛のアルカナ - 「パルティニアス」= Love Arcana - Partinias

雷のアルカナ - 「ヴァンリー」 = Thunder Arcana - Bhanri

土のアルカナ - 「オホツチ」 = Earth Arcana - Ohotsuchi

時のアルカナ - 「アヌトゥパーダ」 = Time Arcana - Anutpada

樹のアルカナ - 「モリオモト」 = Wood Arcana - Moriomoto

闇のアルカナ - 「ギーァ」 = Darkness Arcana - Gier

Arcana order corresponds to character order (you can choose any arcana though.)

MOE OVERTONESdosaijfoisjdpoijfaoisdjopfajsdifjapsj;jzsdoifjaoiwejfaijsiafjwhy. I'll pick up slime schoolmizugi, cuz c'mon. Piledrivers.

Id use the blue haired kicker girl and the sword one for obvious reasons you all have yet to find out. Anyway the game looks sweet. HI res plus super smooth animation. Arcana system is quite innovative but there is a good chance it can be broken.

What the Hell is up with great looking/playing games that feature primarily or only little girls as playable characters? Little girls are largely boring and are indicative of creepy design teams. Also this seems neat.

What the Hell is up with great looking/playing games that feature primarily or only little girls as playable characters?

Japan.

is there a website for this?

www.arcanaheart.jp

Not very much to read for the moment though.

totally using rollerblade bitch, if only for the fact she resembles one of my characters but yeah i'm pretty interested in this game.

the Miko has the FIST OF JUSTICE!!!

It's an arcana move so everyone can have it.

BTW my personnal favorite (aka otaku fetish lol), the katana girl looks good with this arcana, one normal into fist of justice super > homing dash > some jump normal > super again > land into 2 normals then another super, a nice easy looking combo for 60-70% damage ^^

o really, interesting ;p... buahahah i saw a vid of her fighting but still dont understand what type of move she has :/... but o wells XD the doll user character seems cool :X

Anyway the game looks sweet. HI res plus super smooth animation. Arcana system is quite innovative but there is a good chance it can be broken.

i agree with this atm, seems if the arcana system totally changes each character(gives different properties ie extra air dash, elemental properties to moves, etc) there would be an endless(or a rather large) amount of combinations/possibilities for each character which in turn could mean higher chance of brokeness. but i suppose customization has it's attractive points as well, guess we'll just have to sit back and see how it plays out.

just upon looking at some gameplay vids though, i gotta admit it was not as good as i had initially thought(based on screenshots.) don't get me wrong, i love the hi res and i still think it's an interesting game/system. i love how the game scales a great deal(samurai spirits, kizuna encounter, etc) but it seems abit out of place considering how simple the hit effects and stage look. despite how large the stages are, it seems almost like you don't need alot of the area and the bulk of the large unused space is likely reserved for impressive arcana supers or something. i dunno just thought it would be a little more dynamic izzall. i shouldn't be judging at this stage though as things may definitely improve, just my first impressions.

btw i gotta go for china, aino, and "etna" lol in that order!!!

edit: actually scratch what i said about not using the entire area of the stage. i just saw 175mb match!!!

edit2: okay it's beginning to look a bit better with every vid. i'm sure i'll be eating my words in the near future. however i do still wish it was a tad faster.

Who won =/ Yeah though, Saweki's recent footage has a lot of Saki (private school girl aka blue hair aka kick girl) kicking ass off the launcher after her super. The 157mb match was nice to see what the sword girl could do.

Who won =/

you mean the final fight between saki and kamui? the vid just cut off before the finish but if i had to declare a winner it would definitely go to the kamui player because if you watched the second round, the kamui player obviously resisted just killing off the saki player. from the look of things he wanted to go into a third round, possibly to prolong play time. more time to play is always a good choice when it's gonna be hauled off in a day or two.

Sign in to follow this