Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

EmptySkyForm

Afraid of Victory?

I suppose believing in yourself is one place to start. Many time I have been told that if you don't have faith in yourself, you already set yourself up to fail. Its a hard practice to pick up I know, but there is certainly truth behind it. Faith that you can achieve is what can get you through the roadblocks and the pitfalls.

I guess its a practice I should learn as well. Its hard at first, but vital to success.

Now for a serious reply to this.

You really should be practicing up for sure to build your confidence against others, but what you should have is a community. Even if you only have one friend who plays this game with you, play with them offline as often as you can.

What it seems to me is that you're not even playing games for the fun of it, but you're making it a chore by trying to be perfect at what you do. CPU's have defined move patterns and do certain things given scenarios for sure, but you can't anticipate that with people. Find a friend, do some fun stuff in the game and actually enjoy yourself and you'll lose this mentality in no time.