Sign in to follow this  
MacArthur Blunts

GGXXACR changes. facts. no theory fighter plz.

combo goodness

This is exactly what I've been waiting for. I love you.

PS: I don't have training mode yet so this is a godsend

Edited by Murderbydeath

Awesome stuff, Mac! Appreciated.

Though how do you do...

6H -> j.D -> j.2k? I don't see how the j.2k could come out.

2K -> 2H -> BBU -> j.H -> 5H? The timing for the j.H is really tough, but I also seem too high to land -> 5H. If I do j.H -> j.K -> 5H, it seems more stable.

And yes, anticipating more. :kitty:

for the iad j,h, you have to hit 6h as low as possible. it is quite difficult.

for 6h-IAD J.d, remember it is on a standing opponent. the iad j.d you want to hit asap out of the airdash.

working on may today!

2k-2h-bbu-6h-J.h-J.k-dj.k-j,d-j.2k-5h-pile 170

meterless 6k combo works for 164 or 172 for the pile ender. should be near 200 from its late.

CH 2S/6P-IAD j.h-5h-K mappa-5k-j.s(2)-j.k-dj.h-j.d 215/202

CH its late-6h-5h-UT-sj.h-j.d-j.2k-j.k-5h-pile 294. 343 if you add a fb pile after 6h.

midscreen pile loop works easily on her as well. And for 6k meterless, the En route is the most damage if you end with the sj h combo for 184

Edited by MacArthur Blunts

Guys uhh... Ch 2s-iad j.h-6h-iad j.k-5h-UT-j.h-j.k-dj.d works on Eddie lol.

Ch its late-6h-iad j.h-6h-5h-UT-sj.h-j.d-j.2k-j.d.284 vs jam. Though you can omit the second 6h and just do 5h-UT-sj.h-j.d-j.2j-j.k-5h-PB for 301. I see iad j.h-6h to be the best corner carry off anti air 2s or 6p.

For instance, ch 6p-iad j.h-6h-iad j.k-5h-UT-sj h-j.d-j.2k-j.d is 240 on jam..

I'm going to work on seeing if 6H is optimal after j.H for combos... but I'm getting the impression that his new combo theory is getting post launch: 6H-IAD j.K(j.H for heavies)-5H-UT for corner or 6H-IAD j.K-c.S for midscreen...

scumbag combo on cornered axl: ch dandy > late, undertow, j.h, dhd (2!), nj.h xx dhd (2!)

mathematically a guaranteed dizzy. instead of the 2nd nj.h xx dhd, you can opt for 5h xx undertow, air series; this also has a significant dizzy probability.

undertow -> 2hit dhd on axl is pretty practical, actually. example variants: ch j.h, 5h xx tow...; ch 6p, 5h xx tow...; 5k xx fb heel, 5h xx tow...

should also work on both sols

(don't worry about credits)

Edited by SuperJ

scumbag combo on cornered axl: ch dandy > late, undertow, j.h, dhd (2!), nj.h xx dhd (2!)

mathematically a guaranteed dizzy. instead of the 2nd nj.h xx dhd, you can opt for 5h xx undertow, air series; this also has a significant dizzy probability.

undertow -> 2hit dhd on axl is pretty practical, actually. example variants: ch j.h, 5h xx tow...; ch 6p, 5h xx tow...; 5k xx fb heel, 5h xx tow...

So cool... I'll record it and put it up with some credits for you if you don't mind?

Meterless 6K corner combo:

6K > 5K > 6P > 5K > j.K > Delay j.2K> Delay j.K > 5HS xx Undertow > j.H > j.K > Dj.H 172 Sol

6K > 5K > 6P > 5K > j.K* > Delay j.2K> Delay j.K > 5HS xx Undertow** > walk forward a bit 5HS xx Pilebunker 188 Jam 182 Venom* 205 Chipp** (Switch j.K with j.S(2)

*... j.S(2) Delay j.2K> Delay j.K > 5HS xx Undertow > walk forward a bit 5HS xx Pilebunker

**... 5HS xx Pilebunker

Anyone got any basic B&B combos for Slayer? I'm literally re-learning this whole char. Like combo after 236D? (I know 5H, 2H, into 236D works now) Or combo after 236H FRC? Or combo after the usual c.S, f.S, 236K RC follow-up combo? (After that I just used to finish it with H, 214+P,P or H, 2D, for now, I finish it with H, 2H, 2D) It seems combo after 214P,K is still the usual launcher + K2KK, JC, K2KD

En mentioned in his blog that some charas (Ja, Ve) can be hit by 6H out of slide, and then, as 6H hits with itt's last actives you can link another 6H.

En mentioned in his blog that some charas (Ja, Ve) can be hit by 6H out of slide, and then, as 6H hits with itt's last actives you can link another 6H.

Some you can get (Slide->6H->6H->6H->5H) but the damage really isn't worth it.

something related to optimal 6k corner combos: here's a scumbag corner burst punish against eddie and johnny if you're too lazy to time 5h

5k, j.s(2), j.k, land, 5h xx undertow, [6], 5h xx undertow, ender

ending with j.k-2k, j.d against johnny does 212

Fun with a robot!

6k-5k-6p frc-6h-iad j.h-6h-5h-ut-j.k-j.2k-j.d 181

CH 6p-aid j.h-6h-iad j.k-j.k-5h-ut-j.k-j.2k-j.d 183

Fun with Potemkin!

CH AA 2s-iad j.h-6h-iad j.h-6h-5h-ut-j.k-dj.h-j.2k-j.d 218 (gotta be good with getting j.h low and 6h fast) works from mid screen.

unsure if this kinda contributes, but I do have a question.

How good are the new dandy steps? I'm curious, since FB Dandy step is like slayer's EX dash in some animation. while H dandystep is S dandy step but further. I wanna ask if their at least usable in certain situations.

Big boy DMG route vs EVERYONE...

Off any iad j.h you can time a 6h to combo. This opens up the huge damage for slayer. On most of the cast you can do iad j.k-5h-ut-sj combo. On heavies and large hit box characters you can get another iad j.h-6h. I am consistantly doing no meter half life combos off CH 6p or an AA CH 2s with this route.

Ex vs Bridget:

CH 6p-iad j.h-6h-iad j.k-5h-ut-sj.h-j.d-j.2k-j.k-5h-pile. Insane no meter damage.

---

Axl corner combo.. CH its late-6h-iad j.k-2hit-5h-ut-sj.h-j.d-j.2k-j.d..

Axl AA 2S 100% tension instant stun combo.. CH 2S(or CH it's late from under pressure)-iad j.k-2hit-6H-iad j.K-2hit-5H(stun)-pilebunker (he stands up) 6H/c.S-pilebunker kill.

Anji combo like Axl one... can't figure out the stun though. CH 2S(or CH it's late from under pressure)-iad j.k-2hit-6H-iad j.K-2hit-6H-*iad backwards (cause you end up in corner) j.K-5H pile (cause you end up out of the corner!)

*- you can also S dandy S-H for corner knockdown, or iad j.K-c.S-j.K-dj.D if he ends up going out of the corner.

I'm starting to feel like this slayer is better than ac+...

Beginner Slayer player here, no combo thread?

Check out the General AC+R slayer thread. For the launch combos you can do "j.k xx j.2k, j.k dj.k xx dj.2k, dj.D" in the air. Known around here as "The Rest". Depending on the height of the opponent, you may be able to do dj.D xx dj.2k, dj.D at the end for a little bit more damage.

If you don't get a launch, go for a knockdown combo.

Just tried this combo today and it works quite well

(100 meter required for both dead on dandies 50 for the first) 214k-k (crosswise heel), 2S, jumping k, j.2k, dead on dandy, jumping slash, then another dead on dandy (or whichever finisher fits the situation should you lack the other 50 tension)

Old stuff, but whatever.

Taken from: http://blog.livedoor.jp/en712/archives/51833818.html

アッパーなどから From BBU, etc.

6HS→低ダJK→JD→フット→着地P→Pマッパorエリアル

6h iad j.k j.d 214k land 5p 236p OR air combo

6HS→Pマッパフェイント→HS

6h 236p(feint) 5h

6HS→JD→フット→着地P→エリアル(ソルにDOTからJHS→6HSやった後に)

6h j.d 214k land 5p air combo (done on Sol after DOT j.H 6h)

端 Corner

アッパー→アンダートゥ持続当て→6HS→HS→適当

BBU UT 6h 5h air combo

確認事項 Confirmed

梅喧にクロス→HS入らない?

Crosswise 5h doesn't work on Baiken?

地上ヒットならブリですら入ったので、あとはコイツだけ。対戦時は入ってなかったんだよなー。

Even Bridget can be comboed on grounded hit, so she is all that's left. It wouldn't connect in my matches against her.

後は端の直下から低ダHS(スレイヤーが画面端へ)→HS→SDステ(中央へ戻る)→アンプレ→P→エリアルを練習かなー。

Also maybe I should practice crosswise in the corner into iad j.h (Slayer lands crossup) 5h 214s-s 5p air combo.

Taken from: http://blog.livedoor.jp/en712/archives/51836363.html

今作、割り込みのFBDステからのクロスワイズヒールがやっぱり強いわけで。Kからもつながっちゃうし一番お世話になりそうなので、取りあえず中央のDステップ派生クロスワイズヒールからのパーツをまとめてみた。\

In this version, reversal 214d-k is really strong. It even combos from 5k so we're going to be relying on it a lot. So for now I tried putting together a compilation of midscreen 214d-k combos.

特にマッパループは運ぶし、そこそこ減るのでDOTからのコンボがイマイチ減らないキャラなどにはこっち中心でゲージ配分するのがいいんじゃないかなーと考え中。ポチョとかポチョとか・・・。

Since mappa loop corner carries and does decent damage, for characters where DOT combos don't do that much damage, I've been thinking of primarily use it for meter conservation. For instance against Potemkin or... Potemkin...

基本パーツ1 Basic Parts 1

クロスワイズヒール→HS→Kマッパ→K→Kマッパ→(2P→2S→JK→J2K→JD)

Crosswise 5h 236k 5k 236k (2p 2s j.k j.2k j.d)

後半部分のカッコ内を2P→P→JDとしたり、P→JK→J2K→JDと状況によって使い分ける。

The second half of the combo in parenthesis can be swapped out with 2p 5p j.d or 5p j.k j.2k j.d depending on the situation.

基本パーツ2 Basic Parts 2

クロスワイズヒール→HS→2HS→JK→JD→J2K→JD

Crosswise 5h 2h j.k j.d j.2k j.d

中央でDステップ派生クロスワイズヒール→HS→Kマッパ→K→Kマッパが入るキャラ

For characters who can be combod with midscreen 214d-k 5h 236k 5k 236k

一回目のKマッパは出来るだけ遅めに出すこと

Do the first K mappa as slow as possible [for the following characters]

カイ、チップ、アクセル、ヴェノム、エディ、テスタ、ザッパ、ファウスト

Kai, Chipp, Axel, Venom, Eddie, Testament, Zappa, Faust

特殊 Character Specific

ロボ(HS→Pマッパ→K→Kマッパ

Robo: 5h 236p 5k 236k

距離によってはPマッパが当たらないので、遠い時はHS→2HSで。

Depending on distance, 236p won't connect so if he's too far do 5h 2h

ポチョ Potemkin

(HS→Kマッパ→2P→K→Kマッパ

5h 236k 2p 5k 236k

マッパループコンボのいいところは減るのと相手を端まで運んでくれること。

Mappa loop advantages include damage + corner carry.

自分が画面端から始めても端付近まで運ぶ。

Even if you start the combo with your back to the corner you will end near the opposite corner.

入らない Characters [Mappa Loop] Won't Work On

そもそもHS→Kマッパが中央、画面端ともにあたらない

The following characters can't be hit by 5h 236k regardless of midscreen/corner positioning.

ミリア、髭、ブリ

Millia, Slayer, Bridget

アンジ(早めにKマッパを出すと入るが、早めに当ててしまうため追撃が出来ない

Anji (236k will hit if you do it as fast as possible, but if you mappa as fast as possible you can't follow-up

この方達はクロスワイズヒール→HS→2HSにするべきキャラになります。

These characters should be combo'd using crosswise 5h 2h.

クロスワイズヒール→HS→2HSにするべきキャラ

Characters that should be combo'd with Crosswise 5h 2h

メイ、イノ、ジャム、ディズィー、ソル、聖ソル、ジョニー、ミリア、髭、ブリ、アンジ

May, Ino, Jam, Dizzy, Sol, Order Sol, Johnny, Millia, Slayer, Bridget, Anji

クロスワイズヒールからHSがつながらない

Characters who can't be hit by crosswise 5h

梅喧(2Sがつながる。中央はおとなしくエリアル?)

Baiken (2s will connect. If midscreen is it best to just go for air combo?)

謎 Mystery

アバ Aba

スライド中の当たり判定が薄いのか、HS→2HSがあたりにくい。HS→Kマッパは当たるのですが、その後がつながらない。

Hitting her out of the slide may be iffy. 5h 2h is hard to land. 5h 236k hits but follow-ups whiff.

直接Kマッパ拾い?

Maybe just go for a straight up 236k [as she is falling]?

未検証 Unconfirmed

クリフ、ジャスティス(マッパループは入らなかったと思う)。

Kliff, Justice (Don't think mappa loop worked).

Taken from: http://blog.livedoor.jp/en712/archives/51838175.html

【端のコンボ】 Corner Combos

[ゲージ25%消費] 25% Meter

・下段 Low

2K→2HS→ビックバンアッパー→6HS→HS→アンダートゥ→JK→J2K→JD

2k 2h bbu 6h 5h UT j.k j.2k j.d

2HS→ビックバンアッパーのパーツは相手のガードバランスが溜まってない状態は基本これでOK。

2h bbu is perfectly fine if the opponent does not have a jacked up guard gauge.

頑張っても伸びません。

You won't be able to get more damage.

・中段 Overhead

6K(イッツレイト)→K→6P(FRC)→6HS→HS→アンダートゥ→HJHS→JD→J2K→JD

6k/It's Late 5k 6p frc 6h 5h UT sj.h j.d j.2k j.d

しゃがみくらいの横幅が小さいキャラはK→6Pがつながらないので注意!

Be careful with characters who have small hitboxes when crouching because 5k 6p will not connect.

そういうキャラにはFor those characters

6K(イッツレイト)→K→FBDステップ→派生クロスワイズヒール→HS→アンダートゥ→HJHS→JD→J2K→JD

6k/It's Late 5k 214d-k 5h UT sj.h j.d j.2k j.d

中段当てたときに距離が遠めの場合もこちら

Also use this if your overhead hits from a far position.

[ゲージ50%消費]

下段 Low

友人に言われてまだ試してないけど、アリなんじゃないかなーって思うコンボ

A friend told me about this combo which I have yet to test but I think it'll work.

2K→2S→JD→直下型ダンディ→2K→2HS→2D

2k 2s j.d 214214s 2k 2h 2d

立ちくらい時の背が高めのキャラ限定。FBパイルコンボと迷うところですね。使い分けかなー。

Will only work on characters with tall standing hitboxes. I can't pick between this and the FB PB combo. Perhaps they suit different purposes.

まあ Well,

2DRC→HS→アンダートゥ→HJHS→JD→J2K→JK→着地HS→PDステップ→派生パイルバンカー

2d rc 5h UT sj.h j.d j.2k j.k land 5h pb

でもいいんですけどね。

is fine too I suppose.

中段 Overhead

6K(イッツレイト)→K→6P(FRC)→6HS→PDステップ→派生FBパイルバンカー→HS→アンダートゥ→HJHS→JD→J2K→JD

6k/It's Late 5k 6p frc 6h 214p-d 5h UT sj.h j.2 j.2k j.d

FBパイルの硬直が減っているので当てた後のHSが簡単につながるようになりました。

FB PB's recovery has been lowered so the follow-up 5h connects easily.

中段始動は相変わらずの減り。

Same old high damage off an overhead.

6P→P→JK→直下→HS→アンダートゥ→JK→J2K→JD

6p 5p j.k 214214s 5h UT j.k j.2k j.d

ゲージ回収しつつダメージ伸ばしましょうその1。

Dealing damage while building meter #1

直下を当てた時に自キャラが画面端側へ言ってしまった場合は

If you crossup into the corner from the air super...

6P→P→JK→直下→HS→SDステップ→派生クロスワイズヒール→JK→J2K→JD

6p 5p j.k 214214s 5h 214s-k j.k j.2k j.d

このパーツで画面端へ戻せます。クロスワイズヒールの後はHS→PDステップ→派生パイルバンカーもはいります。

Using this you can bring them back to the corner. After crosswise 5h PB also connects.

6Pカウンターなど→6HS→HS→アンダートゥ→(JD)→直下型ダンディ→HS→アンダートゥ→JK→J2K→JD

6p (CH), etc. 6h 5h UT (j.d) 214214s 5h UT j.k j.2k j.d

ゲージ回収がおいしい直下を使ってアンダートゥを2回いれましょうコンボ。あんまり状況ないけど、出来る状況はかなりおいしい。アンダートゥの後にJDを入れたほうが高いのか、直接直下入れたほうがいいのかわからないです。

Combo with great meter building while using DHD and including two undertows. Very positioning reliant, but very good if you can get it. Not sure if having j.D included or not does more damage.

【エリアル】 Air Combos

J2Kをなるべく使わない方がいいらしい。

Seems to be best to not use j.2k if possible.

例えば今までだと For instance, up until now we've used

2S→JK→J2K→JK→JCJK→JD→J2K→JD

2s j.k j.2k j.k dj j.k j.d j.2k j.d

だったけど However

2S→JP→JK→JK→JCJK→JD→J2K→JD

2s j.p j.k j.k dj j.k j.d j.2k j.d

とかの方がいいらしい。J2Kを2回入れてる場合じゃねーってことですね。

or something like that is best. Now's not the time to be including 2 j.2ks. [yeah, the wording is odd here]

【DOTについて】 Regarding DOT

フレーム表が発売されたので計算してみたらDOTなどの覚醒をからめるとアンダートゥからのHJHSのつなぎが猶予1Fのビタなので、安定させるのは難しいなーって結論に。家庭用でないとねー(苦笑)。

Now that the frame data has been published I did the math and DOT/other super combos leading into UT sj.h lower their link timing by 1 frame [need to double-check this] so I came to the conclusion that it would be hard to perform consistently. If only we had a home console version.

まあそれはそれとして、HS→アンダートゥのパーツにいけないと結構しょっぱいダメージなのですが、前回できるかもなーと書いていた

With that, not being able to go into 5h UT leaves us with rather "salty" damage even though I wrote last time that we might be able to do it.

DOT→JHS→6HS→低空ダッシュJK→JD→フットルース(1段目ヒット)→P→JK→J2K→JD

DOT j.h 6h iad j.k j.d 214k(1) 5p j.k j.2k j.d

が入りました。ソル相手に中央から2K→2S→DOT~って始動で半分ちょい。

Works. On Sol from midscreen 2k 2s DOT starter it did about 50%.

なんで中段やK始動なら6割以上は減らせると思います。軽量級とかソルみたいに特定の位置でないとHS→アンダートゥのパーツにいけない、けれどDOT使って減らしたい場合はこれになるのかなーって感じです。

Why is it that overheads or 5k starters get over 60% damage? Lightweights, just like Sol, can't be comboed by 5h UT unless in just the right position however if you want to deal damage using DOT, I feel this is the way. [Probably missing some meaning here]

ズラし押しと前作の低空ダッシュJK→JKの難易度を両方やらなくてはいけないので僕はかなり苦手ですがw

You need to be able to double-tap and last version's iad j.k j.k which are not my strong suits.

そんな感じのコンボとコンボに使えそうなパーツまとめでした。

And that's my compilation of combos and combo parts.

Taken from: http://blog.livedoor.jp/en712/archives/51865030.html

2.吸血 Bite

レバガチャしても2Pが繋がる?

Even if they mash, 2P will combo?

しゃがみくらいだとそのまま2Kがつながりダウン取れたり。

On crouch hit you can combo into 2K into knockdown.

あと吸血が波動拳で出るのと、吸血したあと一歩歩くと再度吸血が届くので

Also with Bite input as 236 and moving slightly forward allowing a second bite to connect,

吸血→昇竜コマンドHSでかなり早くもう一回吸血できる。

Using Bite→623H you can Bite again quite quickly.

吸血の後レバガチャしてガードしてる人しかいないので、こういうのもアリかなと。

People generally block after bite so I think this might work.

Edited by magz

Good shit magz.

I was playing around with Bite -> 623Bite with lvl.2 slip and the second Bite connected just as CPU came out of stagger -- a lot faster than I thought it would. Definitely going to try this versus human opponents once I get the chance.

I've seen Tanbata go for j.p j.k falling j.k air combos and I've been trying to condition myself to do the same, but most of the time I end up doing "The Rest" haha.

Also, is UT 6H a 1-frame link? Timing for it seems really tight. Timing the 6h to hit when the CPU reaches the apex after the UT bounce seems to be right.

Also, is UT 6H a 1-frame link? Timing for it seems really tight. Timing the 6h to hit when the CPU reaches the apex after the UT bounce seems to be right.

If I'm reading the frame data right, it's 1f unless you can somehow get it to hit with the 2nd or 3rd active frame.

How many groundbounces can we put into a combo anyway? I think I managed to do 6H,6P,6H a few times in the corner in training.

Sign in to follow this