Sign in to follow this  
MacArthur Blunts

GGXXACR changes. facts. no theory fighter plz.

How many groundbounces can we put into a combo anyway? I think I managed to do 6H,6P,6H a few times in the corner in training.

I don't think there is a specific hard limit on ground bounces - rather just the normal combo limitations.

You guys already know this, but FB Pile has been a pretty big revelation for me of late -- it's where I now get his really big dmg.

Seriously, if you catch them with 6P CH, you can do (corner)...

6P CH -> 6H -> FB PB -> 5H -> UT -> air combo for like 250 dmg.

Dandy S FB PB CH out of corner -> BBU -> same combo as above, does like 335 on Ky. Sick! It's almost better than DoT in +R!

Anyway, any good uses to FB PB I may be missing? I can't believe I've missed out on such juicy dmg before this!

You guys already know this, but FB Pile has been a pretty big revelation for me of late -- it's where I now get his really big dmg.

Seriously, if you catch them with 6P CH, you can do (corner)...

6P CH -> 6H -> FB PB -> 5H -> UT -> air combo for like 250 dmg.

Dandy S FB PB CH out of corner -> BBU -> same combo as above, does like 335 on Ky. Sick! It's almost better than DoT in +R!

Anyway, any good uses to FB PB I may be missing? I can't believe I've missed out on such juicy dmg before this!

One of my favorites is after j.D xx DHD (near corner),land, S Dandy FB PB, 5h xx PB. Idk how much damage it does off hand, just that it looks pretty sick.

EDIT: What combos do you guys use for sol? None of my regular combos work on him :(

Edited by Melo

Corner, 50% tension, overhead (crouching only):

6K/It’s Late 5K 6P FRC 6H xx 214P/K~D (early/late depending on character) 5H xx 632146P sj.H sj.D sj.2K sj.D

310+ damage on most characters starting from It's Late (PO is like 258 iirc)

Edit: PO is 269 from IL, 214 from 6K

Edited by Murderbydeath

Good look MBD i'd been searching for plus r slayer stuff.for months. This really helps lot. どうもありがとう!

Can you do a BBU cmv? I cant seem to find a list of combos on dl.

Sent from my SCH-R530M using Tapatalk

Edited by 50-50罠

Well i wouldn't call 6H,H or UT,sjHS a BnB variant of combos. I'd call that advanced.

Oh... Well, you don't have to sj.H after Undertow! You can do a regular air combo or whatever. And 6H -> 5H in the corner is much easier than it is in a midscreen combo, so I think those are BnBs in +R.

Good look MBD i'd been searching for plus r slayer stuff.for months. This really helps lot. どうもありがとう!

Can you do a BBU cmv? I cant seem to find a list of combos on dl.

BBU, unless you hit with it raw, isn't very good damage anymore. You can get a bit more off of the Mappa loops, which also corner carry. However, on the characters that you have to use 5H 2H on, maybe it is better to BBU them... i.e.: the characters listed in the video Midscreen Mappa Loop - lightweights and odd hitboxes video. I'll make more videos soon. I had also planned on making counter hit videos and anti air videos.

Edited by Murderbydeath

Sign in to follow this