Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Nephinel

forward HS RC to Wild Throw???

Hello...I know I'm not very active around here so I don't know all the details but how useful/practical would this be (it only Gatling Combos from forward P?)

btw I was practicing Sidewinder combos in the training mode while watching this and at about 1:37 Sol uses air Dust (from FRC Bandit Revolver I think?), then forward HS RC'd into Wild Throw and I was thinking "oh that looks cool maybe I can do that instead of just plain Wild Throw"

Can Sol's other normal attacks be RC'd into Wild Throw? Forward HS seems to be the only one as that puts the opponent into stagger so it'd be easier :sweatdrop:

I'm not really sure, I would say no, but I'm not a good enough player to really know or not. I guess it might do more damage than just plain wild throw, but is it worth the tension? I don't even know.

the set-up he has going into the 6HS > Wildthrow is so hilariously specific that if it was ever landed on me i would give him the win for the whole match regardless of if he ever hit me again...

On the note of just plain ol 6H > WT, no this is really not a good set-up. 6H is arguably sol's best starter cuz he can really do whatever he wants so why prorate your combo with a throw. The vid was just a swag combo. off 6H the best bet is usually a nice unprorated bandit bringer, and grand viper is guaranteed if you're good at clean hitting it. Both will net you more damage without spending any meter.

Yeah 6H RC > WT is not worth doing ever. If they're stagger recovering 6H > BB won't combo, but that's an easy one if they aren't. 6H > GV is your best bet, they can only stagger recover out of that if they do it REALLY fast.

If you feel like doing something fancy and showing off some nonsense, that is the only reason why 6H into Wild Throw would be useful. Even then, its not that fancy. Strongly advise not using at all. Just feels like a waste. lol