Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

YoYoCheese

Injustice: Gods Among Us

http://shoryuken.com/2012/05/31/netherrealm-studios-reveals-injustice-gods-among-us-a-new-fighting-game-based-on-the-dc-comics-universe/

Playable Characters:

-Aquaman

-Ares

-Bane

-Batman

-Black Adam

-Catwoman

-Cyborg

-Deathstroke

-Doomsday

-Green Arrow

-Green Lantern

-Harley Quinn

-Hawkgirl

-Killer Frost

-Lex Luthor

-Nightwing

-Raven

-Shazam

-Sinestro

-Solomon Grundy

-Superman

-The Flash

-The Joker

-Wonder Woman

DLC

-Batgirl

-General Zod

-Lobo

-Martian Manhunter

-Scorpion

-Zatanna

Hype.

Also I'm assuming everyone who says "let's hope it doesn't turn out like MK vs DC" hasn't actually played the game :\

It was practically the basis for MK9 and was far from terrible on it's own rights.

looks neat, and after mk9 im more confident that they would make a good game

Hype.

Also I'm assuming everyone who says "let's hope it doesn't turn out like MK vs DC" hasn't actually played the game :\

It was practically the basis for MK9 and was far from terrible on it's own rights.

Finally someone else who shares this opinion. MKvsDC was actually really fun to play despite all the tears from it's lack of gore. I had some good times with that game and I'm definitely looking forward to this.

I wonder why Harley Quinn is in this though? As much as I like her, she usually seemed kinda incompetent to me.

I wonder why Harley Quinn is in this though? As much as I like her, she usually seemed kinda incompetent to me.

What!? Nahh!

She may have started out in the DCAU, but once she became an integral part of the comics she became more and more BA, especially once the Joker died.

I'm assuming though that they're riding the tail of the "Arkham-verse" success and thus putting her (and Grundy) in, they both even appear similar to their incarnations in those games.

I can only PRAY for an appearance by Batwoman (but this won't happen :<) and this is just the Young Justice lover in me saying but I wouldn't mind Cheshire in this either, can I pray for Katana as well? :<

I'm assuming though that they're riding the tail of the "Arkham-verse" success and thus putting her (and Grundy) in, they both even appear similar to their incarnations in those games.

I should have kept up with the comics to see how much she changed lol. But I thought they were cashing in on the "Arkham-verse" too when I saw her and Grundy's appearances.

Also in that trailer I believe I saw another character aside from the six mentioned. I think it's Lex who Superman is blasting at. There may be another person judging by the ice being launched at Flash near the start of the trailer (Please let that be Killer Frost).

i just hope the game feels better mobility wise than mk9. i dont disrespect mk9 but i just hate how it feels regarding movement :(

moderately excited for flash, harley quinn, batman and grundy. I like this harley quinn redesign(?)

As usual I hate any newsbytes from SRK because they play havok on my browser and take eons to load.

Alternate news link, anyone?

As usual I hate any newsbytes from SRK because they play havok on my browser and take eons to load.

Alternate news link, anyone?

Here ya go. I have the same problem with SRK sometimes.

http://www.siliconera.com/2012/05/31/mortal-kombat-studio-working-on-dc-fighting-game-injustice-gods-among-us/

Hype.

Also I'm assuming everyone who says "let's hope it doesn't turn out like MK vs DC" hasn't actually played the game :\.

I did play it and it was meh at best. Not MK4 level, but it wasn't Deception or 9.

About this game, I want them to make the movements smoother and less robotic. One of the very few things that made me lol in MK9, maybe not something critical but if they manage to correct it, cool for me.

I know they are trying to go for a darker look, but does anyone else think the stages are really on the gray side?

I hope the other stages that are shown in the future have some color.

Apparently, there will be gameplay footage Monday morning.

I hope they show some Harley gameplay. That's all I really want.

Meh, somehow the fact Supes is in doesn't make me hyped.

Maybe I just haven't read much of the other comics? *it's obvious who I subscribe to*

I'm hoping that Aquaman and the Riddler get announced soon. If either of them make it in, I'll know who to main. :)

http://www.giantbomb.com/e3-2012-injustice-interview-with-ed-boon/17-6194/

Special button dedicated to special character trait at cost of meter. Wonderwoman stance switches, Grundy has chain throws that buff him.

http://testyourmight.com/threads/gametrailers-interview-with-john-edwards.18088/

Unique air normals

I don't like MK that much, but this game actually looks cool. Monitoring this thread for delicious Harley and dat Grundy.

http://e3.gamespot.com/story/6381300/on-the-mechanics-of-injustice-gods-among-us

So everyone's unique meters kinda work like a limited version of BB's drives.

So Harley uses random items with her meter? Yup definite main. Flash's unique trait sounds kind of broken.

http://www.gameinformer.com/games/injustice_gods_among_us/b/xbox360/archive/2012/06/06/injustice-preview.aspx

So Harley uses random items with her meter? Yup definite main.

Lololol Harley is Platinum~!

edit: Also yes, they finally implemented the right way to block stuff. :3 No more block button.

But Harley Quinn is cuter than Platinum. :kitty:

Her trait sounds more like Faust though. I guess we'll see when actual gameplay shows up.

I'm also glad about holding back to block. The block button felt kinda off to me.